More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 23:04:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  ...The hell?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: ...The hell?  (Read 4120 times)
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
...The hell?
« on: 2008 October 15, 16:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I lol'd.

I moved Bianca Monty or whatsherface into the Old Silo lot for a pseudo-poverty-type challenge. Whenever I hovered the mouse over any Macrotastic launcher on the lot, it'd give me this message. Seeing as she was the only Sim on the lot, it wasn't too inconveniencing; I can just keep her right-click-focused at all times. But I would still like to know what was causing this, just out of curiosity. Anyone have any clue why this is happening, and specifically, why only to her/on this lot? (haven't really tested it, I was just playing about with her)

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: ...The hell?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 15, 16:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would appear that the error message includes a possible suggestion, in that it actually names an actual error log, which you could post (please refer to the FAQ for directions on how to do this).  Once posted, Pescado can look at it and (possibly) tell you that your problems are due to tight pants.  Hard to say without the error log.

Have you tested this in a vanilla game setup?  Advise to test first without hacks/cc loaded to ensure that this is not a case of tight pants.  If the problem persists, then post your error log.

Tribulatio proxima est
moondance
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 15, 18:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try changing her clothes.
Yecats
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 16, 20:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try removing things that are non-directors cut.

This was happening to me with EVERY sim when they interacted with another.  After removing all of the "AL approved" hacks from here and only installing the ALDC, the problem stopped.

ENTP = Mad Scientist.  Muwaahaahaa.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 17, 03:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dizzy's version of the pregwearall did it to me (FT version). It wasn't playing nice with something else I had at the time. So it wasn't the hack's fault specifically, it just was one of those conflicts the HCDU didn't pick up on. I don't know what specific hack it didn't like.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 17, 06:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't an AL-specific problem.

I was getting this in FT, mostly the first time I loaded households in subhoods in HP's merged neighbourhood.  The errors would start flying as soon as I finished hackifying the lot (and the bathroom controller is one of the things I add first).  Someone else reported a similar problem back then with a merged hood they'd made themselves.  I don't know if it's specific to merged hoods.

Plop a wardrobe next to her and tell her to change into everyday wear.  For some reason the game doesn't think that she is in everyday wear - even though she looks as though she is.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: