More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 20:45:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Adult-Teen blind dates.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Adult-Teen blind dates.  (Read 6848 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Adult-Teen blind dates.
« on: 2008 October 21, 02:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sick of accepting blind dates for my adult sims and a teen turns up as their blind date. Every single, sodding time! Is this normal game behaviour? Shouldn't there be some sort of age check to stop paedophelia, I mean I don't even let my teen sims get further than 'make out'. Undecided

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Adult-Teen blind dates.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 21, 03:09:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible for teens to go further than Make Out without killing kittens?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 21, 03:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 21, 14:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You probably have TJ's teen-adult attraction mod? It's a standalone mod that can be used by itself (and doesn't, by itself, enable any romantic interactions) but iirc it was made to be used with mods (like ACR?) that rely on chemstry for some things, and I'm pretty sure one of the side effects is that teens and adults will now show up in each other's dating pool. I actually use it just because I want to know who is attracted to who cross-age (especially between teens and young adults), even though I usually don't have any mods in for romantic interactions.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 21, 14:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks akatonbo, I guess it is that, although I haven't had chance to test as yet.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 21, 15:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma,  are you getting this as a reputation perk? I got a really odd one earlier...I can't recall who exactly it was since it's been a few days, but the blind date was going to be an untouchable...a tour guide, maybe?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 October 21, 16:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it was. I also had one that said 'Can I give Toddler New Year your number as I know you two would hit it off'...naturally, I declined Cheesy

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 October 22, 00:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupid matchmaker always gives me unresponsive freaks. Social workers, drivers... I think yesterday it gave me a vacation NPC of some kind, but since none of my sims have ever been on vacation I don't know what it was. It couldn't be interacted with, anyway. Ugh.

Fail.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 October 22, 03:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Matchmaker/gypsy creature always links my sims up with 12s, er, teens, and I have no attraction haxxorz loaded at all, except ACR (which might be to blame, I suppose).  I never use matchmaking anymore.  I'm back to the old-fashioned scope room and then link sim with someone entirely inappropriate method.

Tribulatio proxima est
FourCats
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 October 22, 03:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

maybe we need a "matchmakerfix.package"?

May all your fears & worries come true.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 October 22, 03:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The gypsy has always creeped me out. I think she gave a teen an elder match for me once, in my game pre-hacks of any sort. Ew. I now use TJ's crystal ball to ID matches and try to track them down in-game...or rekindle a friendship. Now the only matching I get is from the reputation perk, and of course only for my married or engaged sims.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 October 22, 07:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So it isn't just my game? Oh goody Cheesy I hate the gypsy, she has taken to hanging out on community lots, humming and polising her crystal ball. I never used to see her pre-AL, but I have taken out the Visitor Controller, I've gone off it (along with ACR Tongue) Pescado claims he has never seen her on comm-lots.

My game is REALLY pissing me off lately.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 October 22, 10:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never used the Visitor Controller or ACR, nor do I have AL. But that fricking gypsy is *always* haunting the Crypt o' Night club. Has done for ages. Won't bugger off. Hate her orangey guts.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
mitchellcjs
The Genius
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 October 22, 17:54:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen her on Downtown community lots since Nightlife came out.  I didn't realize this was not supposed to happen, as in the Nightlife guide, it said it was SUPPOSED to happen.  (Back then I was still acquiring the guides.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: