More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:18:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejection  (Read 2801 times)
OniRyo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejection
« on: 2008 October 05, 08:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the romancemod which i assume is why they are rejecting the flirt action I had a 100/100 3rd party friend perform... the problem is that even though it was rejected both the receiver and the receiver's spouse get the 'caught cheating' memory... Also the giver of the flirt action had their 'flirt with sim' want satisfied rather than their 'rejected' fear...

I've tried it by itself and with my usual assortment of hacks and it behaves the same way in both cases. Also I'm using the romancemod from the AL hack directory not an out of date one. I have every expansion (haven't gotten around to installing any stuff packs though) so my guess is it used to work fine but one of the newer x-packs blew it up...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejectio
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 05, 08:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will attempt to reproduce results.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejection
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 05, 09:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they were secretly enjoying it?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Sims are getting a 'caught cheating' memory with romancemod despite rejectio
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 05, 09:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found it, looking to kill it nao.

Dead nao.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 05, 10:00:44 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: