More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:10:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  EAxis House of Fail: October
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EAxis House of Fail: October  (Read 152668 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: EAxis House of Fail: October
« Reply #200 on: 2008 November 05, 07:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn you, Lana B! You stole my hedge maze idea before I'd even built it. Not fair!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jim
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 November 05, 10:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never liked mine enough to post it (inconvenient sightlines made it difficult to play from one viewpoint)  but I liked the maze, so here a picture of that:
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 November 05, 10:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Jim stole my flowering balconies idea. You lot are bloody mind-readers, that's what you are!  Cheesy

BTW - awesome house. Please upload. Even if some of these are a bit difficult to play, I adore hood decorative lots.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jim
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 November 05, 11:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I give you Trompe Tower. My hood is steep and wooded, so this just sinks into the hillside. In its original desert setting, it would stand out like a sore thumb.

There are three apartments, with rents from $1963-2463. Ground floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (the bathrooms have inaccessible showers, that need to be replaced with baths), kitchen, dining room, lounge and greenhouse. First floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and all-in-one kitchen, dining, lounge area. Second floor the same, but with just one bedroom and bathroom.  Decor inside is ... quite vibrant, apart from communal areas. 

Communal areas: Ground floor offers pond, pool, playground, piano, treadmill. Other landings have chess and/or treadmill. Third floor has chess, big TV, snack machines, seating. Rooftop has telescope, fruit trees, and a slide for kids with extreme sports tendencies.

Slideshow here: http://tinyurl.com/56effc
Download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/69850507/be119474/Trompe_Tower_1.html

I have all EPs, no SPs.

ETA: The bar stools in the first floor flat are the wrong way round. You could turn them round, but first enjoy watching the Sims all line up facing the wrong way, and never figuring out how to get at their dinner.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 05, 11:46:18 by jim » Logged
Bugger
Lipless Loser

off on another strange Bugger tangent...

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 November 05, 21:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tree encrusted balconies is something I usually save for my vacation lots.  Reminds me of the Hanging Gardens.  This house looks good Jim, I will definitely check out the slide show.

<Dark_Trepie> Booty's go OHHH!. Pirate Booty's go ARRR!
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 November 05, 21:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn you, Lana B! You stole my hedge maze idea before I'd even built it. Not fair!
Sorry witch, but it is a castle (that is, it is meant to be a castle). I was remembering a trip to Hampton Court Palace while I was building. The original maze was much bigger, but all those hedges made moving the camera, even in build mode, a nightmare.

I love your pool maze Jim. I did it myself so many times in Sims1, I'm disappointed in myself for not thinking of it.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 November 05, 23:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cool house, Jim.  The pink bathroom is really hard on the eyes. Cool

Tribulatio proxima est
jim
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 November 05, 23:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not for the retinally challenged, I agree. It used to be glowing green, but they didn't like that. I did a Gali, and redecorated for them.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: