More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:05:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Coconut.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Coconut.  (Read 38155 times)
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Cocon
« Reply #25 on: 2008 November 20, 10:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine is operational, but currently the ice swan does nothing.

Wow, at least it works! Um... but what is it supposed to do? I have the Pet Stories game but never played that far to have the ice block table unlocked... Tongue
shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Cocon
« Reply #26 on: 2008 November 21, 09:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I ran the game The Sims Castaway Stories just now and did not find the remote car in game? Is that the remote car is some sorta missing objects in CS?

And I've also seen somewhere saying there is a portal "Makeshift Radio" in CS.

Both those items are sim-crafted at the work bench.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 November 22, 06:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, at least it works! Um... but what is it supposed to do? I have the Pet Stories game but never played that far to have the ice block table unlocked... Tongue

It doesn't do anything in Pet Stories, either.  It's a decorative sculpture that you can use on kitchen tables, taking up almost the entire surface of the table while sims eat with their plates almost overlapping it.  It never melts, and the only sim-directed option is "view".

Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 November 22, 06:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't do anything in Pet Stories, either.  It's a decorative sculpture that you can use on kitchen tables, taking up almost the entire surface of the table while sims eat with their plates almost overlapping it.  It never melts, and the only sim-directed option is "view".
AKA, it's a useless object.

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Coconut.
« Reply #29 on: 2008 November 22, 07:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argh! I see... Then Pescado perhaps should just leave it "useless"... It's EAxis/Aspyr's fault, not yours!  Grin
Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
Re: PS Radio Controlled Cat Attractor - Updated. Added CS Radio Controlled Coconut.
« Reply #30 on: 2008 November 22, 08:07:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argh! I see... Then Pescado perhaps should just leave it "useless"... It's EAxis/Aspyr's fault, not yours!  Grin
However he's ripping the animation of making the sculpture as a new feature for killing off sims I heard.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2008 November 23, 03:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been a long time since I played, but I also think the sculpture, in addition to being useless, was also worthless: it sold for §0.   That means it couldn't even be used in an OFB resale lot.   Tongue   Death by chainsaw sounds interesting; will it be through murder, or accident?

Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 November 23, 04:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been a long time since I played, but I also think the sculpture, in addition to being useless, was also worthless: it sold for §0.   That means it couldn't even be used in an OFB resale lot.   Tongue   Death by chainsaw sounds interesting; will it be through murder, or accident?
I'm hoping for both, murder but tell the story as if it's an accident

*Ella whine*
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 January 02, 10:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado. Is that yours has both the sound and effect working perfectly?
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 March 03, 19:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any more news about the ice block thing? I care about it a lot and I guess many people would love to see it functionable too. Now that Richief has got the working sculpture (for hobby enthusiam, for making money or for boosting"environment") and J.M. Pescado has both the working ice effect and sound effect, the object should now be Sims2-ready???

I've got some nostalgia here when people are still converting stuff from Pet Stories to Sims 2. I guess the ice block table is the last object that can be converted yet still functionable.

PS. Maybe let me make those Pet Show items decorative items for Sims 2 Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 March 07, 14:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's there, and all the sawing and whatnot works, although it still doesn't DO anything. I'll find where I put it and get back to you on the matter if I remember.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 June 10, 12:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's there, and all the sawing and whatnot works, although it still doesn't DO anything. I'll find where I put it and get back to you on the matter if I remember.

Pescado, I know I have been a bit annoying Lips sealed. But do you still have the file? I am still playing Sims 2. Call me idiot if u want, but I like Sims 2 more than Sims 3.

Anyway, much thx and sorry for bothering!!! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: