More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 03:40:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  'Stay the night' annoyance
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 'Stay the night' annoyance  (Read 5819 times)
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
'Stay the night' annoyance
« on: 2008 September 26, 19:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever any of my sims greet someone passing by, the visitor now comes in and stays, usually until morning by which point they're dropping from exhaustion. I then get a really snarky message appear along the line of "I'm going home now as you invited me to stay the night but didn't offer me a bed". In my books saying hello to someone passing by is not the same as saying come into my home, eat my food and by the way why don't you stop over tonight while you're at it. I'm assuming that this is a new shiny AL annoyance and is there any way to get rid of it?

Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
Re: 'Stay the night' annoyance
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 26, 20:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's infected the Cheerleaders and Mascots pretty badly, too.  They even bitch about being told they could stay over but having nowhere to sleep. 
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 26, 20:24:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to mention that, if like me, you keep graves on the lot then the body count is only going to increase. Although he passed on in happy old age, dead Zazazu is angry and vengeful, already claiming the life of a visiting townie and almost one of his teenaged kids too.

vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 27, 04:56:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been happening on and off for a long time.

There's a brief discussion in this thread on alt.games.the-sims: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.games.the-sims/browse_frm/thread/8c90a78e3130df81#

<insert witty comment here>
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 27, 08:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hammer and Sickle, "Make Bugger Off". Also, interactwogreet makes it so you can interact with passers-by WITHOUT inviting them into the house.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 27, 18:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to mention that, if like me, you keep graves on the lot then the body count is only going to increase. Although he passed on in happy old age, dead Zazazu is angry and vengeful, already claiming the life of a visiting townie and almost one of his teenaged kids too.
I'm a boy? Well, of course I'm vengeful...everyone knows boys are stinky.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 September 27, 18:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a boy? Well, of course I'm vengeful...everyone knows boys are stinky.

Yup, it's my MATY Inverted 'hood and you are the most pissed off ghost I have ever seen! I'm really not sure what makes some ghosts angrier than others but yours will actively track down sims and scare them multiple times in a row. You also look really angry all the time, screwed up face and much knuckle cracking.

This reminds I have not updated the story for a while and there is a veritable mountain of back story to write up, pictures to annotate etc...

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 September 28, 01:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a ghost right now who loves to scare everyone, not the worst I've seen but close. She's nearly killed two of her grandsons.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: