More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:53:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Error when Trying for Baby in Photo Booth
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Error when Trying for Baby in Photo Booth  (Read 3621 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Error when Trying for Baby in Photo Booth
« on: 2005 December 05, 23:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone had this happen?  My sims could Woohoo, but when Trying for Baby, I got an error message, and I had to hit Reset to clear it.  They popped out of the photo booth.  (I had them try in the hot tub, and it was successful.)

I have several hacks, mostly from JM, TJ, CBoy, and Inge, plus a few others.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 06, 02:55:30 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Error when Trying for Baby in Photo Booth
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 05, 23:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you get the latest update of TJ's pregnancy for all genders (11/28), the previous version caused an error like that.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 05, 23:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: I just tested my hack, and it worked fine for me when I tried the "Try for Baby" option in a photobooth instead of Woohoo. You could try updating the preg4all hack (if you use it) and see if that fixes your problem. *shrugs* If it doesn't, I'm not sure what else it might be. I wish I could interpret Error Logs better. Sorry this doesn't help. Tongue

This is a different error. That error (the one SIMplyLisa is referring to) has to do with a missing constant. That was because it was cloned from the InTeenimater, which had a reference to a BCON that I presume is specifically used for the InTeen mod.

This seems to be a "Stack number out of range" error. This probably means that it tried to reference something in an array or stack, but outside of the allocated size of that array or stack. In other words, the array may have a defined set of places for data, for example, maybe it holds 10 things, but the game tried to reference something greater than 10, and therefore it did not find anything.

Are you using any hacks related to Woohoo or Trying for Baby? I recently posted a mod on MTS2 regarding Risky Woohoo, and I would hate to think it is something I made. Tongue Let me know ASAP. I better go do some testing of my own now...

Ste

« Last Edit: 2005 December 06, 00:17:30 by syberspunk » Logged

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 06, 02:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have Inteen? I know there had been a problem that had been found with one version with woohoo in a photobooth. There have been several revisions. I think the latest version at the website is version H.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 06, 02:39:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That error's not from pregforall, it doesn't mod the Bhav that blew up. None of my hacks modify that particular Bhav.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 06, 02:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right. This problem is officially declared to be caused by something not-awesome.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 06, 03:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using TJ"s latest Preg4all hack.  I do not use Inteen, but I am using Jase's NL version of Jenflowers Woohoo teens.  However, the two sims in question were both adults.  I do not use any risky woohoo mods.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 06, 22:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the Jenflower teen woohoo as well, but have never tried for baby in the photo booth's. That hack might mod that Bhav. I'll take a look at it.

Edit: Upon further review, teen woohoo doesn't mod that bhav either so it may be a bug in the Maxian code somewhere unless you have another hack that might mod the photo booth files.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 06, 22:44:16 by twojeffs » Logged
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 06, 22:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for looking into that, TJ.  I got the newest version of Woohoo teens for NL, but it might be a while before I can test this again since my sim got pregnant in the hot tub.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: