More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:37:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  MQ Teleport and MQ Serve Count updated for AL
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MQ Teleport and MQ Serve Count updated for AL  (Read 13713 times)
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
MQ Teleport and MQ Serve Count updated for AL
« on: 2008 April 28, 16:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This mod MQ Teleport was originally created by Monique and updated through Bon Voyage (BV). This is Monique's work and all credit goes to her. The original mod and information pertaining to the mod can be found here at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60666

After BV Monique disappeared from the community and attempts to get in touch with her have failed.  Since it has been 6 months and Mod the Sims has listed her work unsupported and use at own risk. MQ_Teleport_XZ7_Freetime edition is being uploaded. Everyone can now have the teleport and wait here function for their Free Time game.  If notice is received from Monique or she returns with her own updated version this file may be removed. Please do not post this file to any other website.

The mod has been tested since March 7, 2008 without any problems as always you use this mod at your own risk.

MQ_Teleport_XZ7_AL_Edition has been released for Apartment Life.

* MQ_Teleport_XZ7_FT_Edition.zip (10.05 KB - downloaded 468 times.)
* MQ_Teleport_XZ7_AL_Edition.zip (10.23 KB - downloaded 497 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 September 20, 15:56:09 by Firefly » Logged
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
Re: MQ Teleport Updated Free Time Version
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 28, 17:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is this for teleporting sims to the lot or something else?

pardon the stupid question, but I can't access mts2 at the moment. Wink
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 28, 18:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is this for teleporting sims to the lot or something else?

pardon the stupid question, but I can't access mts2 at the moment. Wink

This mod allows you to teleport any sim you have control of to any part of the current lot you are playing. This mod does not allow you to teleport sims from other lots into the lot you are currently playing. The wait here feature of this mod allows you to teleport your sim to a destination and the sim will wait until you cancel the action or your sim has motive failure.

Basically this mod adds *teleport here and *wait here to the sims pie menu.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 28, 21:24:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm. also useful. baaa.
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 28, 22:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Firefly...

This is the best teleport available for the Sims. I have used it since Monique first put it up...and a big advantage is it does not disable whatever they are teleporting from..example: teleports from chair in kitchen to 2nd floor easel. The chair in the kitchen does not become unusable and show up as alrealdy being in use by the Sim who just teleported. Thank goodness that is not a problem with this teleport.

Good Simming,
Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: MQ Teleport and MQ Serve Count updated for AL
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 20, 15:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This mod MQ ServeCount was originally created by Monique and updated through Bon Voyage (BV). This is Monique's work and all credit goes to her. The original mod and information pertaining to the mod can be found here at http://www.modthesims2.com/ under the creator Monique.

MQ_ServeCount_XZ7_Apartment Life edition is an updated version of Monique original mod. The Sim making a meal will serve the platter on a counter and take one serving. Your other sims can get their own serving themselves. This mod stops your sim from serving the platter, taking the platter and serving all over the house to tables and desks and then leaving the platter of food on the floor when they are done.

* MQ_ServeCount_XZ7_AL_Edition.zip (0.25 KB - downloaded 416 times.)
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 September 20, 16:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like it so the serving Sim does *not* take a plate for themselves.  They should just take one if they are autonomously moved to do so after the serving interaction has finished - same as if they were just one of the other sims in the house.

It's funny really, I was so pleased when I first saw the Sims serving the meal nicely at the table, but it soon became apparent it was done so illogically that it wasn't worth it.   Sims just don't have an overview of life "this is the dining room"  "that is a garden seat and it's winter"

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 September 20, 22:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Firefly!  Umm, I don't suppose there's any chance at all you'd consider updating Monique's Stop_N_Goto_Work_School.package?

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Sknsarp
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 September 21, 03:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought servecount changed the number of servings... not messed with the actual serving action.

anyway thank you for fixing because either way I want it and was disappointed to find it wasn't working for AL.
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 September 22, 15:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought servecount changed the number of servings... not messed with the actual serving action.

anyway thank you for fixing because either way I want it and was disappointed to find it wasn't working for AL.

Serve Count does not change the actual number of servings. The plates still serve six. This mod modifies the actual serving action.
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 September 22, 16:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Firefly!  Umm, I don't suppose there's any chance at all you'd consider updating Monique's Stop_N_Goto_Work_School.package?

I am looking into updating or making a modified version of Monique's Stop_N_Goto_Work_School mod. I have not used this mod before, so I am not sure if I will be able to get the mod exactly bang on to Monique's original mod.

Currently I am beta testing solo right now Stop_N-Goto_Work without the school part of the mod since the Apartment function is were the problem is.
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 September 22, 16:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like it so the serving Sim does *not* take a plate for themselves.  They should just take one if they are autonomously moved to do so after the serving interaction has finished - same as if they were just one of the other sims in the house.

It's funny really, I was so pleased when I first saw the Sims serving the meal nicely at the table, but it soon became apparent it was done so illogically that it wasn't worth it.   Sims just don't have an overview of life "this is the dining room"  "that is a garden seat and it's winter"

It might be possible to do with Monique's MQ_ServeCount_Hunger mod. This version MQ_ServeCount when you make it so the serving sim does not take a plate. If you have OFB your sims will not be able to serve their customers. I have not found a work around to this problem.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2008 September 22, 18:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking into updating or making a modified version of Monique's Stop_N_Goto_Work_School mod. I have not used this mod before, so I am not sure if I will be able to get the mod exactly bang on to Monique's original mod.

Currently I am beta testing solo right now Stop_N-Goto_Work without the school part of the mod since the Apartment function is were the problem is.

Oh, that's awesome.  Thanks for the info!  Cheesy

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: