More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:18:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  AL (Minor Bug) - Fixed "NPC & Townie Gun"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AL (Minor Bug) - Fixed "NPC & Townie Gun"  (Read 16088 times)
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
AL (Minor Bug) - Fixed "NPC & Townie Gun"
« on: 2008 September 17, 01:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AL (Minor Bug) - Fixed "NPC & Townie Gun"

Installation:
Place in "Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 > Downloads".

Description:
Fixes "NPC & Townie Gun" (borked by AL) option to make Sims into "Iconic Hobbyist".

* AL-townieGunFix.package (0.75 KB - downloaded 935 times.)
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: AL (Minor Bug) - Fixed "NPC & Townie Gun"
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 19, 02:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the NPC townie gun?

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 19, 16:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance for fixing the social group townie making, too? One of those groups is missing in the options.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 19, 22:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the NPC townie gun?

The "NPC & Townie Gun" is an object which you can summon in debug mode ("Spawn > NPC & Townie Creator"); it allows you to make Sims into "Iconic Hobbyists", "Social Group Sims" (Tech, Gearhead, Socialite, etc.), "Garden Club Members", "Vacation Locals" (Tropics, Asia, Mountain, Toursits), etc. Or generate "new" ones for your hood. For example you can generate NPCs such as the gardener, maid, butler, food judge, etc.

Any chance for fixing the social group townie making, too? One of those groups is missing in the options.

I didn't noticed this, I'll check and see what can I do.

Edit: I just checked, and the interaction to make Sims into "Social Groups" DOES shows all of the townies, no missing options. Are you sure there's a problem with that?
« Last Edit: 2008 September 20, 01:51:18 by Richief » Logged
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 20, 14:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not like the other error you corrected. All the townies are there, I guess. But: it shows only four social groups to make into - but the game has five different ones.

As you can see: where are the Jocks?

« Last Edit: 2008 September 20, 14:34:22 by Entgleichen » Logged
Rosehrt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 02, 16:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I started a new hood.  Made all the usual townies, downtowines, etc.... in CAS.  It all went fine with putting the CAS sims into their groups, townies, downtowines, social groups, locals. I used argon towniebrick to accomplish it all, except for the social group sims I had to use the npc & townie gun.

But when it came to making the tourist I made in CAS into tourist it was a no go.  Argon towniebrick does not have the make into tourist option, so I tried using the npc & townie gun.  But for some reason turning CAS made sims into tourist is missing on the npc & townie gun that comes with AL.  It has generate a vacation tourist 1, tourist 2, ect... But their is no make into tourist 1, tourist 2, ect. under make into vacation sim on the npc & townie gun. Though make into local tourist is their on the npc & townie gun. It was a very disappointing after making all those tourist, in CAS and not being able to make them into tourist.
Leeahna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 October 03, 11:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As you can see: where are the Jocks?

It's even worse, the Bohemians as pictured there turn out to be the Jocks, making the Bohemians the actual missing group.
Inge's teleporter cat works alot better for social groups and can also make tourists.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 October 03, 22:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get all of the "Social Groups", but haven't tested if they work. Mostly, because I use the teleporter cat at Simlogical. The reason I updated the gun is because the teleporter cat does not enable to make "Iconic Hobbyists".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: