More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 20:49:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Serious Business
| |-+  Secret Desert Headquarters
| | |-+  Spore Discussions
| | | |-+  Easter Eggs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Easter Eggs  (Read 43031 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Easter Eggs
« Reply #75 on: 2008 October 15, 11:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are most likely to get the Cerberus achievement if you play with a Green start. If you play Herbivore in cell stage, you may end up with 3 mouths: 1 Meat-Mouth so your creature can remain omnivorous, one Bite-Mouth so your creature can have a bite attack that isn't completely lame, and since the bite-mouth isn't too visually appealing and the variety is somewhat limited, a larger "overmouth" for cosmetic purposes. I like the duck mouth, because everyone knows ducks are funny. With carnivores and omnivores, you really only end up with two required mouths: All carnivore mouths are bite mouths, so you pick whatever carnimouth you want for visual purposes, and then you have a plantmouth for eating fruits for healing after battle. Omnivores do not need a special feeding mouth as omnimouths are, obviously, omni, but there is only one bite mouth worth a damn, and it's not too appealing, so you have your hidden bitemouth and your more visually appealing mouth.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 October 15, 16:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Raptorwild, please check to make sure your posts contain actual useful content before posting.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
raptureswild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 October 15, 20:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy now?  It's one thing to be slapped by an admin... but... whatever.

I find it strange that there is no award for having collected ALL parts in the creature stage, but one for having done so in cell stage (6 parts... what an achievement).  Kind of a reverse easter-egg, I guess, because I expected at least SOMETHING.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 October 15, 21:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've had two years to learn that MATYians self police and that poking is an hourly occurrence. I'd say LURK MOAR, but seriously. Think more.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: