More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 18:37:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Food Eats You is not playing nicely with noadhd
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Food Eats You is not playing nicely with noadhd  (Read 5547 times)
draconis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Food Eats You is not playing nicely with noadhd
« on: 2008 September 14, 03:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With the combination of Food Eats You, macrotastics and noadhd in the game, whenever my test sim tries to autonomously get food he is frozen with a "needs food badly!" icon and the game slows to a stuttering crawl. When either FEY or noadhd is removed, everything works as intended. I have AL and the latest versions of the hacks.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Food Eats You is not playing nicely with noadhd
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 14, 03:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With the combination of Food Eats You, macrotastics and noadhd in the game, whenever my test sim tries to autonomously get food he is frozen with a "needs food badly!" icon and the game slows to a stuttering crawl. When either FEY or noadhd is removed, everything works as intended. I have AL and the latest versions of the hacks.

Sorry, this is not being reproduced in my game.  Both hacks loaded and working to spec.  The problem is potentially due to tight pants.

Possible remedies you might try:
1) Remove all hacks from your Downloads and reload the AL director's cut with no non-awesome hacks and test, OR
2) Remove non-awesome hacks and test.

If problem persists, you may have a CC object or bad mesh that is causing this.  Do not play with hacks loaded that are not cleared for AL by their creator.  Even then, they may conflict with one or more awesome hacks, which may give you a "false positive" (such as one of the awesome hacks is not working correctly).

One reason this may happen is that you may have over-written your old hacks with the new AL hacks.  This may leave a residual, obsolete hack in your downloads.  When loading a new EP, delete ALL previous hacks, and load only new hacks cleared for that EP.

Tribulatio proxima est
draconis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 14, 04:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happens when these are the only things in my downloads folder. Unless there is some way tight pants can have a carry-over effect after removal, I don't know what else it could be.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 14, 18:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never seen this. Is something wrong with your food preparation pipeline, perhaps? Make sure that all the necessary food-prep utilities are present.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 15, 14:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Replace the fridge and/or stove. I have had this problem in already played families when I first installed the FEY.

Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 15, 17:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this same problem in my game. I had BRY push the get food interaction on a sim with the hunger distress icon in it's queue and they got to the fridge and froze and the game was lagging so bad. I had to force error and reset the sim to get it to come back alive which took about 2 minutes because my PC was choking as if some script was looping to death or something. I have noticed and reported that my sims won't autonomously get food anymore no matter how low the hunger need goes. I've been doing a binary search and can't figure out which hack is doing it yet. I only have hacks from here and ACR though. I'll try replacing the fridge and stove.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 September 15, 19:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, you don't need to force error when it is a looping macro error, all you need to do is pause the game and cancel the actions from the sim's queue.

BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 September 15, 20:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw this last night as well, on a couple of my lots but not on others. I'll try the delete/rebuy thing
when I get home from work.

Replace the fridge and/or stove. I have had this problem in already played families when I first installed the FEY.

Baa, Emma! Smiley
mimmi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 October 12, 09:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some questions regarding food eats you. Is this a standalone hack or do you need macrostatic for it to work and finaly were do you place the object, in your sims inventory or just on the wall Huh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 October 12, 11:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Food Eats You requires Macrotastics. You may place the sign itself on any wall anywhere on the lot, preferrably not in the kitchen itself, if you lock the kitchen.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
mimmi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 October 12, 12:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your answer JM.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: