More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 16:13:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Battle of the Aspirations
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Battle of the Aspirations  (Read 31042 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: The Battle of the Aspirations
« Reply #75 on: 2005 November 11, 04:13:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my stars, now I feel really stupid. I have absolutely no clue who or what a 'sims modder' is. I do know what testingcheatsenabled is though, at least there is that. On the other hand power = fortune, sounds corporate enough to me Cheesy
Numenor on Mod the Sims 2 has one  he calls Vincents modder

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 November 11, 05:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The object you get from the debug Spawn... menu is also called Vincent's Sim Modder.  Actually, the debug version would be the original.  I guess some people really are afraid of debug mode to download a separate object that's just a couple of clicks away in their game.

Power is not Fortune.  But that's about all I know about it.  I think I tried it but didn't get anything useful.  We're assuming it's part of the Open for Business EP that's coming next.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 November 11, 06:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The object you get from the debug Spawn... menu is also called Vincent's Sim Modder.  Actually, the debug version would be the original.  I guess some people really are afraid of debug mode to download a separate object that's just a couple of clicks away in their game.

Power is not Fortune.  But that's about all I know about it.  I think I tried it but didn't get anything useful.  We're assuming it's part of the Open for Business EP that's coming next.

Hook

I cant wait to see what the next expansion pack has to offer.I have Uni,and NL of course. I love NL but as my Sims would say Uni is MEH  to me . I send my Simmies to Uni  but to be truthful Uni is a Tad boring.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: