More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 04:59:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?  (Read 32748 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?
« Reply #75 on: 2005 November 08, 22:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kendal Lawson died on the Job for unknown reasons

ROFL!  In this country, this would probably be misunderstood as on the game!

The only sims who have died in my game, apart from Beau's wife in one version, and he saved her from death anyway, have been townies that I've intentionally killed, and Lilith and/or Angela, depending on which one was being most obnoxious!  This time it was Angela, but it wasn't intended, so I let Mary-Sue resurrect her!
I did kill off three teens and two adults using the insimenator . .other than  those 5 deaths  any other sims have either died of old age, the cowplant,unknown causes or accidental ie the satellite

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 November 08, 22:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Angela has drowned, also she has died in a fire.  Lilith died of starvation!  Melissa Fancey once died of being stuck in a loft space.  And when she became a ghost, the only sim on the lot who never saw her was the one who wanted to!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 November 08, 22:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had several sims die, mostly cheerleaders and nannies. And a cow. I wanted a cow ghost. Anyway, I had a rather amusing situation a while back with one of my elder sims. She was low on energy, hungry, blah, blah, and the resident ghost popped up and scared her to death. This was right in front of Castor Nova, who is one of her best friends and has been changed to a knowlege sim. So he probably had mixed feelings, but he cried anyway, pleaded with the GR successfully, and Beulah-Madge was saved from death. I hadn't even had time to queue up for her to go inside and take care of some needs when that same damn ghost popped up and killed her again. Castor came to her rescue once more. Back to back deaths, though. Bizarre. Of course I took pictures.

Beulah-Madge dies.

Beulah-Madge is saved from death

Beulah's a bit stunned. Run into the house, Beulah! Run into the house!

Beulah is once again scared by the same ghost, in the exact same spot, and the GR had not even left the lot, from the first death. That's the mean, nasty ghost hanging around, there.   

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 November 08, 22:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Angela has drowned, also she has died in a fire.  Lilith died of starvation!  Melissa Fancey once died of being stuck in a loft space.  And when she became a ghost, the only sim on the lot who never saw her was the one who wanted to!
that figures. all my dead sims are in the cemetary now

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 November 08, 22:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH, I forgot the irony of my little story. I created Beulah just so I could kill her and get a really whacky looking old ghost. She's mean and nasty and flirted with all my male sims, but turned out to be a real blast to play. So I didn't want her to die.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 November 08, 22:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had sims die from old age and being scared to death. I have also killed a nanny, I originally tried to kill her by drowning but she didn't die properly (disabled UI buttoms but the GR never came for her) so I restarted and killed her by eletrocuted her to death via Rodney's Death Creator. I actually like that better, now they get to keep her tombstone, I would have had to delete it if she'd drowned because drowned ghosts annoy the crap out of me.
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 November 11, 10:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like that better, now they get to keep her tombstone, I would have had to delete it if she'd drowned because drowned ghosts annoy the crap out of me.

Wasn't there an option to change the type of death with testingcheatsenabled and shift-clicking on the tombstone? NL didn't change that, did it?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 November 11, 13:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like that better, now they get to keep her tombstone, I would have had to delete it if she'd drowned because drowned ghosts annoy the crap out of me.

Wasn't there an option to change the type of death with testingcheatsenabled and shift-clicking on the tombstone? NL didn't change that, did it?
I havent a clue .when a sim dies on my lot Isent the tombstone to the cemetary as I usually have kids on the lot and a generalized fear for  toddlers and Kids is seeing a ghost

C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 November 11, 13:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I killed off Gordon King with TOL&D in Pleasantview on the Broke family's lot, choice of death was starvation. IMO, he was so fugly he doesn't need to be a ghost to be able to scare Tongue. Anyway, I was getting rid of characters (and their files) I'm not interested in playing, and having not seen what a 'hungry' ghost looked like, I killed off Gordon King. I then used testingcheats to change his death type to something else (because the ghost of a sim that died of hunger is supposed to be transparent) so that I'll know when his ghosts appear around the third day, but in the end, I still didn't find out what a hungry ghost looks like, or if they are visible. Haven't tried changing death types since installing NL, as I've gotten rid of Gordon's tombstone/character file and haven't had any deaths, nor have I tried visiting the cemeteries and using testingcheats there.

I havent a clue .when a sim dies on my lot Isent the tombstone to the cemetary as I usually have kids on the lot and a generalized fear for  toddlers and Kids is seeing a ghost

TJ's Ghost Hack can fix that, as it allows one to change the ghost to scare only knowledge sims, normal scaring of every sim on the lot or not to scare any sims at all. I'm waiting for it to be updated to be compatible with NL so that I can use it again.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 November 11, 15:41:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I

TJ's Ghost Hack can fix that, as it allows one to change the ghost to scare only knowledge sims, normal scaring of every sim on the lot or not to scare any sims at all. I'm waiting for it to be updated to be compatible with NL so that I can use it again.
I have NL so I will have to wait for him  to be able to update it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: