More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:02:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff Collections
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff Collections  (Read 387399 times)
Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Re: TS2 Store Stuff Collections
« Reply #50 on: 2009 June 02, 08:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got the baby bouncinator chair sounds to work for me. I usually tweak the sounds in my game because I really don't care for the music playing during buy mode and such. So after much thought when I started my game today I set it all back to default and the first baby I tried in it made lots of sounds. Sometimes it's the simple things that perplex me the most. So if anyone else is have a problem with it just set your sounds back to default and see if that works. Hope I helped.

when you download this stuff, where do you put it? like what folders (or flies) do i put it in so it will appear in the game? im still new at this.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2009 June 02, 09:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

when you download this stuff, where do you put it? like what folders (or flies) do i put it in so it will appear in the game? im still new at this.

well i put everything in a subfolder in the Downloads folder

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 June 02, 23:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know a way to recategorize the castle build set bundle to show up in the architectural section of the M&G catalog?  I can use SimPE but not sure how to change that on a bundled set of objects.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 09, 18:44:29 by Cynarra » Logged

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2009 June 03, 06:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well i put everything in a subfolder in the Downloads folder

ok thank you!!!
Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2009 June 03, 07:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for these or not so I will just post them here, can always be moved later.

Here are the first 2 items for the little spawns.

The Bouncinator 3000 & The DangleMaster Deluxe

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab4f7dc872c7b3cd380534058806c13c959035b608f70514.

Since I am braindead when it comes to SimPe, can someone check them out to make sure they are ok. Thanks

im a bit confused. do i have to dL all of the baby files or just one of them?
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 June 03, 14:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should only need the most recent files, not all of them. I believe the files I posted are still the most current and fixed ones. They should be in the files linked on the first page or failing that, if my link still works which it should, they can be found in post 21.
Tuxota
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 June 03, 18:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I check my files with the sims2 clean installer program, all these store items show up highlighted in red, as if they are hacks. Some stuff shows up in the game and some doesn't and the collection files are empty.  Huh Clue please.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2009 June 03, 21:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I check my files with the sims2 clean installer program, all these store items show up highlighted in red, as if they are hacks. Some stuff shows up in the game and some doesn't and the collection files are empty.  Huh Clue please.

what packs do you have?   Huh   

expecting help like we're mind readers or something  Roll Eyes

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2009 June 05, 04:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should only need the most recent files, not all of them. I believe the files I posted are still the most current and fixed ones. They should be in the files linked on the first page or failing that, if my link still works which it should, they can be found in post 21.

ok thank you. i will tell you if it works or not.
Tuxota
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 June 05, 18:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, yeah...heh heh  Grin My bad
I have up to seasons with glamour and K&B stuffs.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: 2009 June 06, 01:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, yeah...heh heh  Grin My bad
I have up to seasons with glamour and K&B stuffs.

well the items are just listed as hacks just because  Tongue   why i'm not sure anyone has figured it out

well some stuff was updated to the latest expansion  so it may not be useable for anything under FT/AL ... what object are not showing up for you?

hhhmm i'm not sure on the collection files they should be showing up

Tuxota
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 June 06, 02:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have any castle stuff and can only find 2 light fixtures from the spooky set. The rest, I believe, is showing up.
Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2009 June 06, 05:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everytime i install Mansion and garden stuff, it says that i have to use the mansion and garden stuff cd to play the game. i use the apartment life to play it. when does it do that. the game does not load.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A "THE SIMS 3" IPHONE APP IN THE APP STORE/ ITUNES??!!  I GOT IT TODAY. DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT. SO FAR I LIKE IT.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009 June 06, 06:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everytime i install Mansion and garden stuff, it says that i have to use the mansion and garden stuff cd to play the game. i use the apartment life to play it. when does it do that. the game does not load.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A "THE SIMS 3" IPHONE APP IN THE APP STORE/ ITUNES??!!  I GOT IT TODAY. DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT. SO FAR I LIKE IT.

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING IN HERE? WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU WITHOUT SHOUTING. HONEST!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
funnykid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 June 08, 22:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much for the files!

In the Mediafire link, Castle doesn't work (says it's been deleted) and Asian Fusion is missing. Could you please fix these? Again, I really appreciate your uploads. Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 June 09, 02:08:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009 June 21, 19:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was doing some house keeping and getting rid of a bunch of hair.  Anyway I deleted one of the sims2 store hairs and I lost them all!  All my sims2 store hairs deleted with them.  Are they suppose to be connected like that? 

I have been doing a scramble to try and find the hairs that I lost but can't find all the download links.  I will eventually find them but I am wondering if I delete the unwanted files again will they all go with them?
funnykid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009 July 04, 16:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please re-upload the Castle and Asian Fusion sets, clothes, etc.? They are missing/corrupted/out of bandwidth in the links provided.

Thanks so much in advance. Smiley
peanut
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009 July 04, 20:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you also please reupload the hairs? None of the links are working for me.

Thanks Smiley
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009 July 04, 23:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can find them here

delonariel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009 July 23, 22:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are the two new baby objects available somewhere already or should I go ahead and buy them?
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 July 23, 22:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are the two new baby objects available somewhere already or should I go ahead and buy them?

Didn't realize they were not in my file, will upload now, zip will include all recolors (with name credit) I had found also. Give it a few minutes and check Here

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009 August 08, 19:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just trying to download the collection files, and the link is marked invalid. Any chance you could double check them? Thanks!

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Paradoxe
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009 August 19, 15:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The same issue for me with this link. In fact, I miss the Asian Fusion collection file only, but this last link is one of the many ways showed to get it for me.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2009 August 23, 18:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for age conversion meshes for the following items, if anyone knows where to find them please let me know.

-TM conversion of the long in front AM hair (for linking with the AL witch hats, it's the same style)
-Teen through Adult male conversions of the modern bowl cut hair (to complete the set for the CM hair)
-Teen conversions for the mummy wraps hair set
-Elder (body shape correct) mummy outfits
-Teen conversions for the Zombie hair set

Optionally:
-PU or AM Zombie hair conversion to CM (current mesh is referenced as CF)
-Slightly adjusted EM knight hair mesh to accommodate elder face (clips through on some templates, normal on adult)

Here's a preview of things to come:

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: