More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:47:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff Collections
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff Collections  (Read 387411 times)
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff Collections
« Reply #25 on: 2009 May 01, 20:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The chair thingie actually could be, if not a toy, then the type of "potty and safety chair" that I have seen many actual versions of up in northern Sweden, in the Local Historical Heritage Museums or whatever they would be called in English. Very practical to both keep the baby clean (a potty under the seat, easy to clean out) and safe, to keep it away from Dangerous Stuff, like the fire.
I would love even more color options, please post them Cheesy

An_na has made a bunch of recolors found here

mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 May 10, 00:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still looking for the toddler mummy wraps, and I particularly want Argon's non streaked recolors of the "Short Assymmetrical Cut" hairstyle.. please, anyone?  Also still wondering about those two castle objects.

Strange, my files disappeared from mediafire. I am uploading them again now, the toddler mummy wrap is included. I don't think I have the streaked hair though, sorry.

They will be here

jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 May 10, 23:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi there!

Since I was having troubles after installing the files, I reorganized mistyk's uploads and removed some duplicates files from all the sets, now they're properly organized by sets and duplicate-free:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=99a6440db80934b47069484bded33bcd85a37e62eeeb43be

No collection files, sorry Sad

Edit: I added a little update, please download the extra file containing few files that were left out and also be sure to remove the "soundfix for BabyBounceChair" file from the Oh Baby! folder Smiley

Enjoy Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 May 13, 21:34:56 by jrcaporal » Logged

Nothing to see here.
ceexo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 May 15, 20:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, question.
I downloaded I think all of the main sims2store hair files. (25 in total- or that's what I have)
But when I put them in my downloads folder and load body shop I can't seem to find them.
Do I have them in the wrong place? or is it not showing because it's just a mesh file?

Any help on this is appreciated.  Huh
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 May 15, 21:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should show up at the front of the maxis bin (after your custom hairs) and inbetween Seasons and OFB hairs.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
ceexo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 May 15, 21:06:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I didn't really check there, figured it would be upfront like normal.
Checking this now.  Grin

Edit: Thank-you!!, I've been trying to make it work for the past hour or so.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2009 May 15, 22:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i thought hairs an clothes showed up between FT an BV?  Huh

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 May 15, 22:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either way, it's in the Maxis section between EPs. =D

Note for ceexo: All of the stuff you download HERE will be in MAXIS sections, because they've been fixed before being added to the collection files.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
AlbinoBambi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 May 15, 23:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused.
What exactly do I need to get the baby items working properly? I have all EP's and SP's and was extremely bummed out when the baby items were removed from AL, so would love to get them.
But I'm not quite sure which files I do, and which files I don't need. Any help, please?
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 May 17, 04:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused.
What exactly do I need to get the baby items working properly? I have all EP's and SP's and was extremely bummed out when the baby items were removed from AL, so would love to get them.
But I'm not quite sure which files I do, and which files I don't need. Any help, please?

Post #21 on page 1

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Exiled
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 May 17, 18:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy's organizer is showing all of my EA Store stuff as being "orphaned."  Why is this happening and how can I fix it?
Pandaah
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 May 17, 21:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy's organizer is showing all of my EA Store stuff as being "orphaned."  Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

I think this is normal. Nothing to be worry about.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2009 May 20, 16:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is anyone gonna do same for the sims 3 store

http://simmersnews.blogspot.com/2009/05/sims-3-store-set-prices.html

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 May 20, 18:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having problems with babies suddenly losing their diapers after using the baby stuff?  I even had a case of a set of twins turning opaque black--luckily they went back to normal as soon as they aged up.

This is in my hacks and EAXIS content only game, so no custom skintones are involved.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 May 20, 22:26:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, I plan on it.  I hope they don't overload their Sims 3 Store with alot of objects.  Hubby already spent $70 for The Sims 3 Complete Collection.  I was kinda mad when I found out they planned on a Sims 3 Store.  According to my husband, he read that instead of stuff packs for The Sims 3, they are going to put it in The Sims 3 store instead.  Well, hopefully we can do what we did with their Sims 2 store.  Buy and share.  I know I can't afford to get everything at once. 

Edit: Lerf, I've never had problems using the 2 new baby items.  I have all stuff packs and all EPs.  I can't say what your problem is unless you don't have Apartment Life or Mansions and Gardens.
Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 May 21, 00:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sure it will require those items to be repaired/unborkinated by the fine MATY community.

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 May 21, 01:28:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I pre-ordered and will get the $10 at registration, and I might buy a few more points, I will share whatever I get, if it is possible, hopefully we can pull them out like the TS2 store stuff.

ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 May 21, 01:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll get $10 worth of EA store items with my pre-order that I'll gladly donate.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 May 21, 02:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sure it will require those items to be repaired/unborkinated by the fine MATY community.

Yes, but it may take longer than it did with the store objects for TS2 since currently, less is known about TS3.

I sing along with elevator music.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 May 21, 10:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having problems with babies suddenly losing their diapers after using the baby stuff?  I even had a case of a set of twins turning opaque black--luckily they went back to normal as soon as they aged up.

This is in my hacks and EAXIS content only game, so no custom skintones are involved.

You haven't got the baby clothes changing mod from MTS2 have you? The going black bit was a reported bug with the first version and was fixed in a newer version.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 21, 10:18:22 by Menaceman » Logged
lidaja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009 May 21, 12:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have tried to fix the items for non-Store Edition owners and the files can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1zada0wb054 (will only work with Store, AL or M&G installed)

Please let me know if they work.

files are working but there's no sound for the bouncing chair even with the sound fix.
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 May 22, 02:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You haven't got the baby clothes changing mod from MTS2 have you? The going black bit was a reported bug with the first version and was fixed in a newer version.

THe one that changes toddlers to the everyday or pj's after they get a bath.  Yes, I do.  I'll take it out and see if I get--horrors! naked unblurred babies without it.  (You understand I'm utterly horrified at this development don't you?   Grin)
Stephanos
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 May 25, 20:47:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Help!
I have a problem with this.
(First of all, excuse my VERY bad English)

The hairs and outfits work properly. But, when I put the objects folders and start the game, the load of game freeze, near the end.

I try put these folders in the Download folder, and later also try put in the Catalog/Bins of the main Sims and of the Pets EP (my last EP).

A rare exception is the objects of Castle Collection; they appear in the customized objects list, but don't appear in the game.

Whats wrong?
Thanks!
rottenelle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 May 31, 09:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got the baby bouncinator chair sounds to work for me. I usually tweak the sounds in my game because I really don't care for the music playing during buy mode and such. So after much thought when I started my game today I set it all back to default and the first baby I tried in it made lots of sounds. Sometimes it's the simple things that perplex me the most. So if anyone else is have a problem with it just set your sounds back to default and see if that works. Hope I helped.
fugitivechrist
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 May 31, 18:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to host (do a torrent of) TS3 store items as soon as I can get some - People can email them to sims3store@gmail.com (attached or linked), and I'll upload them to drop.io, and put together a torrent after a while. So anyone who gets $10 free (or just wants to donate your money to EA), please email them to that address - I'll be updating it as soon as I get new submissions, so people don't waste their money (even if it's free) on stuff they can get.  Posts will be up on http://mavrev.com/hosted/sims

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: