More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:53:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Crammyboye Archives (Moderator: crammyboy)
| | |-+  Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 5
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 5  (Read 58311 times)
Melanija
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 4
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 02, 19:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Note the reference to me when everything else is referenced by stack object

99.99% of the time they are the same thing. But not always.

EDIT: They could be different sims and the code would still work. Although i doubt the turn on/off system would work as intended.
Yeah, I hit this one with InTeen and ended up plugging this bug there.  In my case, Me was referencing the pregnancy controller - blah.  I filed a report with Maxis several weeks ago, and had hoped it would make the NL patch - but alas.  Maybe next time.

Does this mean that if we already have the InTeen installed that we don't need the fix, or does the InTeen just fix the part that involves pregnancy?

Also, when it says that they'll only wear normal, formal or SS clothes, does that mean they won't wear athletic clothes if they're jogging by the house? Some of my sims would look awfully akward running by in mini skirts and high heels. Wink It's a great hack either way, though, I always hate the NPCs showing up to parties in work clothes and it'll go great with christianlov's new clothing rack at MTS2. Smiley
jase
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 4
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 02, 22:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this mean that if we already have the InTeen installed that we don't need the fix, or does the InTeen just fix the part that involves pregnancy?
The fix is redundant for InTeen users but it shouldn't harm you to have it installed either.  Either way - it's all good - the fix is the same.

Isn't it about time you did your part in God's plan?  Go on, install InTeen today.  What would Jesus do?
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 5
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 22, 18:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this hack affect toga parties?  My sorority sims held a toga party and all their guests showed up in normal clothes, although the girls who lived on the lot changed.  Not a big deal, but just checking if it could be because of this. 

I've had the same experience. Furthermore I realized that secret society members appear in their uniform at community lots and instantly change into normal, but I am not sure if this is caused by this hack.
t r a c y
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 07, 23:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i hope you will be able to update this hack for ofb, it's one of my few can't-do-withouts.

if you can't be a good example you'll just have to be a horrible warning
Qosmic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 March 12, 21:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to make sure before installing: the normal clothes one is for all versions, right? It's the clothing event thingy that is only for NL? I have just the base game installed at the moment.
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 March 14, 09:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er, but it says right up there that "This hack is for nightlife only". The 'clothing event fix' is supposed to be used in conjunction with 'normalclothes', otherwise, there might be a problem with community lots not loading (see posts #3 to #7), so I'm assuming both are for NL only Tongue.
Qosmic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 March 14, 10:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does, but it wasn't self evident which one it applied to.
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 March 14, 10:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get that, but because some of his other mods will say things like "This has only been tested with nightlife & OFB, though it may work with UNI (Post patch)", "For Nightlife & OFB" etc, that's why I'll go with only whatever EP that was mentioned. Smiley
Qosmic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 March 17, 15:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear you, but sometimes I get deep into wishful thinking. Wink After some career hopping, it feels like none of my townies ever use their everyday clothes anymore and I'd very much enjoy having them dressed normally again. I have both uni and NL, but I felt nostaligic and wanted to play with just the base game for a while. Smiley
Ailias
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 April 29, 08:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be aware! This hack seems to conflict with NOReassign hack in OFB
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2006 April 29, 18:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be aware! This hack seems to conflict with NOReassign hack in OFB

I have both the noreassign and the normal clothes mod, and I ran the scanning tools on them and did not find a conflict. Could you be more specific in how you think they are conflicting?

Ste

PS. I even went so far as to open the two packages up in SimPE and did not see any immediate conflicts. They do not mod anything remotely similar, and as far as I can tell, one does not call the other or vice versa. So, I see no way that these two can conflict. Just because you have a problem, and then you remove one hack, and the problem goes away, this is not conclusive evidence that the two mods conflict. You would have to do a more thorough test to be absolutely certain that two mods conflict.  Undecided

Bronxboy
Tasty Tourist

Usual ID: Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 September 25, 03:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if this mod will ever be updated...? Sad I really hate non-controllable Sims showing up for parties in their lab coats and burger flipping gear. If not this hack, is ther a similar one available for Apartment Life?

I just want to play the game. Why must things be so difficult?!? >_<
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: