More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:37:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I can haz 2 problemz?!? Awesome people, please help me!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I can haz 2 problemz?!? Awesome people, please help me!  (Read 15831 times)
trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
Re: I can haz 2 problemz?!? Awesome people, please help me!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 October 05, 21:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

trlaavh - which is a stupid username to type, BTW - I was talking to talysman, the poster immediately before me. If I were addressing you, I would have put your name.

Yes, but I voiced my understanding of this post:
Do not kill them, save each time after you kept one so when you spawn an ugly one you dont want to keep you can exit to neighborhood screen without save, this leaves no rubbish while killing them does.

... here:

Exiting without saving is going to take forever. Great...  Roll Eyes

... and what do you mean by "Dense", talysman?

So? You voiced an understanding of a post and I shouldn't post? WTF are you going on about? This isn't all about you, you know. I was adding pertinent information as to the consequences. D'uh.

I know what talysman means by dense, however.

Sorry. Heh, yeah, it is a stupid name. I'm not even sure how one would pronounce it outloud. I only used it because the name thing on this site didn't allow t.r.l.a.a.v.h., which I understand.

My name is Elley, and I have come to annoy with stupid questions. Beware the Minion with access to the Sims 2.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 October 05, 23:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thinking Right Are Always Very Hard?

Your grammar was wrong, anyways.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 October 05, 23:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, its a string of names, actually.  Grin

EDIT: Removed because of Jolrei's helpful post. And I'm okay with the nickname.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 07, 00:38:04 by trlaavh » Logged

My name is Elley, and I have come to annoy with stupid questions. Beware the Minion with access to the Sims 2.
mitchellcjs
The Genius
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 October 05, 23:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 October 06, 14:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, you're not doing that badly.  Anyway, what's wrong with "tralala"?  It has the benefit of being easy to type and remember.  Something about trlv..., er trahl..., your username is counterintuitive.  "Everyone" is not being mean to you.  Many other MATY people have nicknames in addition to their usernames, some more derogatory than yours.  Rejoice therefore.

"Exceptionally" is also not a well chosen word here.  We can do exceptionally mean, but it is not being done in this thread.
Helpful hint:  don't keep asking about people being mean to you.

Tribulatio proxima est
trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 October 07, 00:39:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not this thread, no. But I have learned to never ever post anything political ever.  Cheesy It actually wasn't that bad, though.  Grin

Killzone
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 October 10, 20:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rather than spawning and deleting ugly NPC, why dont you just let the game generate the NPC's, get some nice looking sims you either made or downloaded, dress them in the appropriate attire/uniforms and then perform surgery on the NPC's.

Then put your new playable sims into alot and change their hair/clothes/makeup to what you want.

* NPC.rar (61.07 KB - downloaded 204 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 20:51:27 by Killzone » Logged

If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you!
trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 October 10, 21:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rather than spawning and deleting ugly NPC, why dont you just let the game generate the NPC's, get some nice looking sims you either made or downloaded, dress them in the appropriate attire/uniforms and then perform surgery on the NPC's.

Then put your new playable sims into alot and change their hair/clothes/makeup to what you want.

Because I epically Phail at SimPE, and don't want a BFBVFS to occur... a 5th time... Undecided

Killzone
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 October 10, 22:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surgery Instructions

1) Know the name of the NPC and the Sim you are going to copy

2) Open SimPe

3) Select your hood and open it

4) Select Tools/Neighbourhood/Sims Surgery

5) In the Sim Pool of the Surgery screen select NPC, then click "use" under Patient Sim

6) In the Sim Pool of the surgey screen select beautiful sim you want to replace horrid maxis face with, then click "use" under Archetype Sim

Do not click enable face only/makeup only/eyes only/skintone only checkboxes for 5) or 6)

7) Click Surgery button on bottom right of SimSurgery screen

8.) Sim Description screen of NPC with new face/skin/clothes will now load. Click File/save...your done!

If you have used a different gender sim to replace horrid maxis NPC, dont forget to change the gender in the Overview tab once the SimDescription screen loads in 8.) above.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 22:14:09 by Killzone » Logged

trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 October 11, 00:19:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, but since I've already gone through the process of redoing all the NPCs the hard way, I'm not gunna redo it. If I redo my neighborhood, I'll use that.

BTW, can you use one sim for multiple surgeries? Like, a base face sim, not an NPC.

Killzone
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 October 11, 00:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, its pretty easy to make them look different with different clothes/hair/makeup. But you would also need a teleporter and a dressor hack to get them to a lot and change them all

trlaavh
Asinine Airhead

Minion Power

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 October 11, 01:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Change them? I just spawn ones I like and click save. Then spawn more. If I don't like one, I exit without saving.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: