More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 18:14:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Serious Business
| |-+  Secret Desert Headquarters
| | |-+  Spore Discussions
| | | |-+  Space Empires
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Space Empires  (Read 14382 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Space Empires
« Reply #25 on: 2008 September 24, 18:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aim for at least one building surrounding the city hall, and the city hall itself. It seems the "ring" to the city hall must have at least one building breached before you really start to hit the city hall (unless some slots are already empty), but once you have created an "opening" to the city hall, the city hall will rapidly start racking up surrender meter.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 September 24, 18:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps that was my issue. I tried hitting city hall first and was getting barely, if any damage done. Meanwhile the turrets were killing me, as I lack skills. So I'd taken to shooting up basically everything but city hall. Hrm. Perhaps it's time to bring shiny buttocks creature out of retirement. They are my killers.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 September 24, 19:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See mah video.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: