More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 05:41:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Welcome Crammyboy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Welcome Crammyboy  (Read 31083 times)
JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
Re: Welcome Crammyboy
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 04, 19:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not mind how many creators are here, within reason, as long as I can keep track of things...

I am just afraid that the creator may start to fight amongst themselves and then leave we have to follow them to another site like the sheep we are... :-/

But I am not foreseeing that as Papa Pescado runs a fairly mild regime--errr, forum. Despite the frequent threats of bodily harm.

I like it here. Smart people and good topics of conversation. :-)

~The Isle of Thyme~
http://www.isleofthyme.net

The Isle of Thyme Succinctly Summed Up by ZiggyDoodle:
Exquisite.  Simply exquisite (but not at all simple!).
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 04, 19:52:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah the last thing I personally want to see is yet one more MTS2 or VS like conglomerate to start playing tug of war with the creator pool.   Two resident contributors is a site, more is an army.  IMHO only of course.
Heh, we're not playing tug-of-war with the creator pool. This isn't a prison, and I'm not going to pull a Rentech if someone wants to start their own site....well, okay, maybe it is, but it's a prison with no walls....and no toilet!

Just for clarification.. is peasantry where those of us who wish to share an item or three should go?  I have my own webspace and unlimited bandwidth so it would just be sharing an url. 

What about requests beyond behav mods?  Like for skins, decorations, tutorials etc.  Are you interested in having that kind of forum anywhere on this forum?

MATY is the first place I read when I get online.. and the last before I log-off!  The forum is easy to navigate and the level of discourse is high enough to keep me coming back for more.

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 04, 20:16:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome, I do enjoy your game improvements..the watch out for tripping has been a life saver.

Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
crammyboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 04, 20:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am glad to be here for three reasons.

1) I can keep all my stuff in one place. This means you will be able to find updates easier.
2) I don't have to jump around sites as much looking for stuff, and neither do you.
3) I now have two MASTER modders living next door  Grin. Great for getting help.

Besides, I would never create my own website. I don't have the patience.
PKTrekGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 04, 20:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is very good news!

I love the portal fix - it probably saved one of my hoods.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 04, 20:59:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is very good news!

I love the portal fix - it probably saved one of my hoods.

I know it saved my sanity, several times. I don't think I've properly thanked you for that yet, so thanks Crammyboy, I'm glad you're here.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 04, 21:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome, Crammyboy!  You are indeed one of the few modders whose files I use and it'll be great to be able to find them here instead of, well, never mind.  Again, welcome!

greeneyedsims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 November 04, 21:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad to see you here, Crammyboy!!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 November 04, 21:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, welcome! Now about that sloppy Sims mod.....

Is it possible to add to your Sloppy Sims mod so that Sims with 3 or less Neat points do not care/complain about hygiene and environment?
radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 November 04, 21:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to add to your Sloppy Sims mod so that Sims with 3 or less Neat points do not care/complain about hygiene and environment?

That never made sense to me. Why would they care? And if a sim is attracted to stink, they're out of luck.  Cheesy

Instant gratification takes too long.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 November 04, 22:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome!

Well that's a boring post, but 'glad you're here' is all I have to say Smiley

Unsouper
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 November 04, 22:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROTFLMAO!!!

Crammyboy, I love you!!!  Because of you, I really feel like a dirty old lady when I make my favorite sims take loooooogggggg hoooootttttt showers.   Shocked Grin  I'm glad you're here, darlin'.  Smiley
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 November 05, 00:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  Crammyboy, too.

Welcome!

This is one happenin' place. 

Pretty soon the monthly fee around here is going to be more than my cable bill...and I have digital.

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 November 05, 00:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  Crammyboy, too.

Welcome!

This is one happenin' place. 

Pretty soon the monthly fee around here is going to be more than my cable bill...and I have digital.
it wont be long untilits higher than my Dish network bill and we have everything you can possibly get

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 November 05, 01:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please don't put it up!  some of us are existing on a pension!

Zephyr Zodiac
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 November 05, 01:52:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I blind? I don't see a Crammyboy Forum.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 November 05, 02:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

must be... it's just below twojeffs' forum
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 November 05, 02:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

must be... it's just below twojeffs' forum

Not for me. Below Two Jeffs is still Official Business. No Crammyboy. Am I on restricted status??? Wink
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 November 05, 02:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

clear cache and refresh?

try this:  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?board=12.0  - direct link into the hack forum
« Last Edit: 2005 November 05, 02:11:01 by ness » Logged
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 November 05, 02:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is bizarre. All cookies cleared, cache cleared. If I log out I can see the forum. As soon as I log in, it's gone. With the direct link I get this:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 November 05, 02:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just for clarification.. is peasantry where those of us who wish to share an item or three should go?  I have my own webspace and unlimited bandwidth so it would just be sharing an url.
Peasantry is for tutorials and actual downloads. If you have your own site, then you don't need our space. Tongue

What about requests beyond behav mods?  Like for skins, decorations, tutorials etc.  Are you interested in having that kind of forum anywhere on this forum?
It's pointless to request skins or decorations here. Nobody makes that sort of thing here. The bulk of requests and other whatnot, however, are Podium-material.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 November 05, 02:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, regikko, I'm all out of ideas...  this is strange - is it happening for other senators also?
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 November 05, 02:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is bizarre. All cookies cleared, cache cleared. If I log out I can see the forum. As soon as I log in, it's gone. With the direct link I get this:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Same here Reg. I told Crammyboy in chat, hopefully he can fix it. Seems that only 'guests' are viewing his page.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 November 05, 02:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so it is just a senator thing
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2005 November 05, 02:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peasantry is for tutorials and actual downloads. If you have your own site, then you don't need our space. Tongue

What I meant was.. Is peasantry a better spot for socializing and sharing then the Podium. To me the Podium seems a place to come and ask for help/ share a glitch rather than say my sharing a cloud of butterflies. I would create a post over in Peasantry saying "anyone want butterflies?" and the actual download comes from my site .. in the interest of saving you bandwidth/file storage. But if you want to be generous enough to host the file(s).. great!

I guess I just find MATY like a home away from home.. I like the twisted minds that post here.  I also appreciate all the mod goodness that was here and has since grown!  

I'd like to be a part of it without being in the way.  I'm not a sheep.. I found this forum through the Sims newsgroup.. and this forum is so much more like USENET (where I feel comfortable) than any other sims forum I've come across. Grownups talking to grownups.  With the occasional noogie thrown in.

It's pointless to request skins or decorations here. Nobody makes that sort of thing here. The bulk of requests and other whatnot, however, are Podium-material.

Umm.. skins are being offerred up in a thread on this forum (alien ones).. I just thought a specific place where that kind of stuff would be acceptable and not interfere with behav mods would be <don't rip my lips, please> nice. And I bet there are a ton of modders reading this forum.. between the VS debacle and before the CEP debacle.. throw in the BBS and you have a lot of people who want to be a part of the Awesomest forum(s) on the net.  

But if decorations and skins are not the kind of thing you envision for your site.. I understand!

~misty

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: