More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:22:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  No Witch Overlay
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No Witch Overlay  (Read 41704 times)
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
No Witch Overlay
« on: 2008 August 30, 01:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These two hacks will completely disable the good and evil witch skin tone overlays, so the look just like normal sims. The sim's original skin tone will show as if the were a neutral witch, and they will keep their sparkles if they are evil/good enough. There are two files, one for good witches and one for bad witches, so you can decide if you want to change both of them or not. I used a different technique from HystericalParoxysm, mine are slightly smaller.

Please note that this may not take effect immediately on loading the lot, if you Sim still has the overlay on their face, take them to a mirror. Apply some face paint, then remove it. Save. Their face should be normal then.

* Simsbaby_WitchNoOverlay.zip (2.23 KB - downloaded 6191 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 21:36:57 by simsbaby » Logged

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
Aner-Dyfan
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: No Witch Overlay
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 30, 01:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works perfectly, only issue is that any witches already with the overlay may continue to have a face covering. Fix by giving and removing another face paint.
JuliWolfe
Asinine Airhead

It's all about the broohaha.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 30, 18:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of a hatred for the hideously green skin I wouldn't allow my poor witch to become too evil. While the sparkly auras are cool now, I can definitely see getting sick of them in the near future. Can we get a version that also makes those go away? Thankee! I will definitely put this to use.

Dude... that's my spleen.
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 30, 19:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I know how to do that. I could blank out the images, but then they would still be floating around there and slowing down the game. JFade made a hack to stop the zone glow from Freetime. Maybe when he gets his stuff updated he will also make one for the witches.

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
JuliWolfe
Asinine Airhead

It's all about the broohaha.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 31, 08:15:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Working great in game, been playing it all day with no noticeable issues. Predictably however, I am now frankly sick of my sim walking around in a shower of green sparkly light. Why couldn't they just sparkle when they're brewing potions or casting spells? Meh!

Dude... that's my spleen.
Soggy Fox
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 01, 05:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd thought about getting that one, but I kind of like the Light side glow.

My favorite is the neutral witch and that brings a question.  If I can manage to make a set of neutral recolours for the throne, lamps - would anyone be interested in them - no idea how to hack them to be available for a netrail witch/warlock to use, but, think that could be pretty nifty.
SammyTheSim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 14, 03:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much for this!

It has a small issue though. Sims who have been in a fire or electrocuted will get stuck with the smudgy face even after showering or bathing. Applying full face makeup and taking it back off will clean up their face, but that only works with controllable sims.
punkface
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 November 28, 15:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of a hatred for the hideously green skin I wouldn't allow my poor witch to become too evil. While the sparkly auras are cool now, I can definitely see getting sick of them in the near future. Can we get a version that also makes those go away? Thankee! I will definitely put this to use.

Juli,try Modthesims2.com. I think I saw something there about removing the sparkles.
haifen
Crapsack
Retarded Reprobate

#hashtag

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 16, 01:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I can manage to make a set of neutral recolours for the throne, lamps - would anyone be interested in them - no idea how to hack them to be available for a netrail witch/warlock to use, but, think that could be pretty nifty.

I would definetely be interested in that.  Grin

I have no strong feelings either way.  Tongue

BTW, BLS! It is spelled 'neutral'
« Last Edit: 2009 December 18, 05:56:46 by haifen » Logged

16:29   spockers   I fucking hate going to see movies in theaters now.
16:30   spockers   Unless it's a really fancy old-style movie palace type place, but even then some dick will pull out their Appleberry in the middle of the film and start tweeting about wanting Chris Brown to beat them up
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: