More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:56:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  BV Hotel Maid Not Showing Up
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BV Hotel Maid Not Showing Up  (Read 2230 times)
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
BV Hotel Maid Not Showing Up
« on: 2008 September 06, 22:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anybody else had that problem?  For the first time today, I noticed that my hotel maid didn't show up.  My sim couple have been on vacation in the island for 3 days and the hotel maid hasn't shown up once.  I remember when I first got Bon Voyage the maid was there.  I don't remember if I've seen her since getting the 2 Bon Voyage patches and installing Freetime with the patch.  Could it be a fix or hack I have that's causing the hotel maid not to show up?  Any help would be great.

Edit:  I see the maid/houskeeper - it's a guy wearing a blue shirt with some kind of tag on it.  All he's doing is standing by the check-in desk.  I did notice he's not doing anything though.  My people had to clean the bathroom themselves.  I don't have AL installed yet though.  Does anybody else have lazy hotel maid/housekeeper?
« Last Edit: 2008 September 06, 23:17:29 by jaldeer » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: BV Hotel Maid Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 07, 02:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, that's a known problem.  Paladin made a hack to make them do their job (and also have the bellhop actually repair things) -- you can find both hacks over on www.simwardrobe.com.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: BV Hotel Maid Not Showing Up
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 07, 04:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Jsalemi - funny I didn't notice before today that they were just standing around and not doing their jobs.  I don't have people go on vacation very much and today I had my sim couple go on their honeymoon and that's when I noticed he was standing at the desk.  Well, at first I thought he didn't show up until I restarted my game.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: