More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 02:23:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Fighting and Queue Stompage
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fighting and Queue Stompage  (Read 2379 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Fighting and Queue Stompage
« on: 2008 August 27, 05:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using fight club and zombie apocalypse.

I love the fights, but I hate the way it stomps queues so badly.

Scenario: Sandra Goth gets eaten by cow plant. Mortimer wants her to be a zombie, so I allow it (first zombie in hood). Later Mortimer calls and asks to go downtown. I accept and Sandra shows up in the group. She attacks Don Lothario who is not in our group, and he becomes a zombie. When things settle down, I click 'be seated'. We order. As the waiter walks toward the kitchen, Don attacks a Sim and everyone jumps up from the table to watch the fight, including our waiter. After a very, very long fight. I try to get the dining thing done, but end up having to give up seat and start again from the beginning since no one sat back down and the waiter never brought dinner. I order again, another fight breaks out and I'm back to square one.

I have no force watch fight which allows me to cancel the watch interaction from the Sims I control, but does nothing for uncontrollables in the group. Is there any way to control the queue stompage, especially if Sims are in a group or on a date? I thought queue stompage = bad.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Fighting and Queue Stompage
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 27, 13:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My scenario is a bit worse: two of my Secret Society students hate each other, and always begin fighting after playable is dragged to the secret lot. It was funny to watch the first 0.8 times, but now I curse the day I first made friends with SS students.

Perhaps the Autonomy Controller can provide some relief...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: