More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 22:37:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sleepclock problem with college students
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sleepclock problem with college students  (Read 2750 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Sleepclock problem with college students
« on: 2008 August 26, 10:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My playables who live in a dorm are having a problem with the sleepclock.  They will run to the side of their bed, and then the clock and buy drops from their queue. If I macro>go to bed a 2nd or 3rd time, then they will be successful, but only if they are still standing near their bed.

The playables in the hood are not having problems. I moved my YA's from the dorm to a rental house and the problem stopped. This style dorm has been used for over a year without a problem until now. It's not a routing problem because they actually make it all the way to the side of the bed before it drops from queue.

I am using Maxis double beds.  One Sim per bed/room. No errors are being generated.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Sleepclock problem with college students
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 26, 11:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is very odd. I will see if I can reproduce the issue, but I haven't seen anything like that before. Are you using any non-awesome bed-related hacks? There are hacks out there which can interfere with directed bed usage.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 26, 14:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Magicmoon, I'm not using sleepclock but TJ's Smart Beds. I have the same sort of issue. I'm not sure quite when it started, but it's in dorms only.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 27, 01:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have bedsidefix.  Nothing unawesome related to beds, and I don't use Smartbeds.

I used Inge's ownbeds without problems up until BV. Then I changed to bedsidefix because Sims were still having difficulty. They still get into the wrong bed quite often whenever sleepclocks are not used.

This dorm problem just started recently. Since I don't always have Sims in college, it is difficult to pinpoint exactly when thing changed, but I played dorms about a month ago and they were fine then.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 27, 14:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know we have different hacks. I'm saying that I have something different and am still seeing the same issue you are, just starting relatively recently (time isn't something I have a good sense of)...I would say around K&B release time. Before Ikea.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: