More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:10:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  MATY and PMBD design contest!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MATY and PMBD design contest!  (Read 54467 times)
nowhereme
Blathering Buffoon

ESFJ

View Profile
Re: MATY and PMBD design contest!
« Reply #100 on: 2008 September 03, 16:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My only thing with the plumbob one is that the borkeness of it needs to be moar obvious. As well was the fixings. We all know that it's not a little broke.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if it looked moar cracked and barely held together?

nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2008 September 03, 17:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The plumbob should look moar cracked, yes! moar in need of repairs. Cheesy

That's probably the one I'd buy the most. AND WEAR IN PUBLIC!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 September 03, 18:15:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd buy both, but probably only wear the MATY one in public. I need real sim friends. Preferably other 24/30s.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 September 03, 18:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd buy both, but probably only wear the MATY one in public. I need real sim friends. Preferably other 24/30s.

One of my real life friends is constantly telling me about the boring stuff her sims do, she wants them all to get married and have babies. She uses the puppy killer to keep their moods static because it's more fun if they don't have to sleep. She maxes the skills out and doesn't let them age.

I do make sure she's up to date with the directors cut (friends don't let friends play with an unawesome game) and the puppy killer, and I listen to her stories about ZOMGTwinz, kittens and stuff.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2008 September 03, 21:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still want a RETARdoh! Bingo card mouse pad.

I probably wouldn't buy a shirt, whatever comes out of this, but would buy either a mouse pad or coffee cup. No shirt because I don't need more creepy kids following me around at school talking about games... (Yes, I have one now, sadly.)

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 September 03, 21:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my real life friends is constantly telling me about the boring stuff her sims do, she wants them all to get married and have babies. She uses the puppy killer to keep their moods static because it's more fun if they don't have to sleep. She maxes the skills out and doesn't let them age.

I do make sure she's up to date with the directors cut (friends don't let friends play with an unawesome game) and the puppy killer, and I listen to her stories about ZOMGTwinz, kittens and stuff.
I almost got one of my best friends into it. She would have been much more sadistic than I am. It would have been fun.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
BrokenRobot
Dimwitted Dunce

sekrit Republican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 September 03, 23:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I concur with the "moar cracked!" consensus.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 September 03, 23:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I probably wouldn't buy a shirt, whatever comes out of this, but would buy either a mouse pad or coffee cup. No shirt because I don't need more creepy kids following me around at school talking about games... (Yes, I have one now, sadly.)

I wouldn't mind meeting a MATYian on the street, really. But not just a generic simmer. I have peered into the LJ void and it scarred me. So I say, only MATY-specific stuffs from me. I would buy a retardo mousepad.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 September 04, 01:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm still keen on a Retardo mousepad.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Bugger
Lipless Loser

off on another strange Bugger tangent...

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 September 04, 01:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't mind meeting a MATYian on the street, really. But not just a generic simmer...

My mother used to sim, back when we were all still being enthralled with the first sims.  Since then, she has lost time/ability to play.  I think she'd get too frustrated with all the options and such offered in TS2.  Other than her, I don't know any simmers in RL.  I think if I ever met a MATYian on the street I would know right away; the scowl and multitude of sharp sticks are hard to miss.

I also prefer MATY related items.  Perhaps something with "Don't be a tard" on it somewhere....

<Dark_Trepie> Booty's go OHHH!. Pirate Booty's go ARRR!
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 September 04, 01:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also prefer MATY related items.  Perhaps something with "Don't be a tard" on it somewhere....

Make it!!

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 September 04, 02:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know; seems like the ultimate tardlick to me.   Cheesy
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2008 September 04, 04:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't mind meeting a MATYian on the street, really. But not just a generic simmer. I have peered into the LJ void and it scarred me. So I say, only MATY-specific stuffs from me. I would buy a retardo mousepad.
See that's basically how I feel, I wouldn't mind meeting your average MATYer (unless it was Celestard or something Tongue ) but meeting a normal simmer, no thanks. (For about 95% of cases anyhow.) I actually did know some girls who played TS1 back in high school but they have long stopped playing. Then with TS2 I found out the head editor of the newspaper played, but she wasn't really into mods/CC or anything, and some other guy in the grade above me played but same story with him. The only people who were at all into it beyond just playing were the guys who made some of the early programs with me, and neither of them actually even PLAYED the game, which I always thought was hilarious. One of them has since disappeared from the face of the Earth, and the other is still working with me on an upcoming project. So yeah.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 September 04, 04:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would definitely buy the one about wiccans, and the one with "Moar Fight". Based on the entries so far, this is going to be very expensive for me. I can not resist "inside joke" merchandise, I still have my KOL shirts in regular rotation even though I haven't been to that site in almost a year. I suck at designing stuff, so I have a suggestion. How about hats? I have that kinky, curly, uncooperative kind of hair, and hats are a staple in my wardrobe. Something simple, maybe text-only would be so awesome. I think that would work great for some of the more "You had to be there" quotes.

Off topic: I only know one other simmer in real life, and sadly she is a sheeple, but she's the one who turned me on to the game in the first place, when she loaned me her copy of Bustin' Out for Gamecube. Before that, I had no idea what a "Sim" was. She only owns the base game for PC, and prefers to play the watered down versions on consoles. And she thinks custom content is just awful because if these "creators" were any good, they'd work for EA, instead of hiding on the internet. Yeah, I know, but she's my best friend, so what can you do?

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 September 04, 05:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about non-tacky hats (Cafe' Press has yucky baseball and trucker hats I wouldn't EVER wear, because they are cheap and gross), but Zazzle apparently has started offering Keds shoes (plimsolls, tennies, trainers, sneakers, whatever you call them) with your design imprinted.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 September 04, 14:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG Shoes? Now there's an awesome idea. We could have shoes with our MATY enemies on the toes, so then whenever you kicked people IRL, you would be kicking them as well.

Also, I notice zazzle has totes and skateboards you can put your design on. In Soviet Russia, Skateboard rides you!

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2008 September 04, 18:23:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This design is really a bit too small, at only 1600 pixels on the widest side.  Further, it was submitted in a GIF format with a transparency setting that does not play nice in my copy of Paintshop Pro at all.  However, I've sure we can overlook the technical shortcomings, as the image is truly a masterpiece.

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2008 September 06, 05:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New entry!  This one is on the small side, at only around 1700 pixels on the widest side.  Other than that, it is technically very well done.

« Last Edit: 2008 September 06, 05:12:29 by BastDawn » Logged

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 September 09, 05:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time's up!  I will be creating the voting thread shortly.  Thanks to everyone who submitted a design!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: