More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:21:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Werewolf glitch?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Werewolf glitch?  (Read 4051 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Werewolf glitch?
« on: 2008 September 09, 12:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used this: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283201 to turn one of my sims into a werewolf but unfortunately when he changes I don't get the werewolf hairy skin. I downloaded the creature fix here but it only made the vampire fangs of my other sims disappear.

Is there anyone out there that could help me out?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Millie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Werewolf glitch?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 09, 13:05:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to suggest what TashaFaun said, but also, is it past (I think it's 7 or 8pm?) I dont' think they change before nightfall, do they?

It's a while since I played with a werewolf, but maybe worth mentioning  Smiley
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 09, 13:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um can you not just ask Treeag at MTS2 since it is her creation afterall? If you report a problem she will help you, she's very nice.

The reason I'm asking here it's because I'm pretty sure it's not the hack's fault. I just mentioned the hack so people would know I made my werewolf in an unusual way. All the other creatures skin work just fine and this is not listed in Treeag's list of known issues.

Besides I vaguely recall people talking about werewolves not having the correct skin when they change ever since pets came out. So I figured Pescado would've had some kind of fix for it in the creature fix hack. Though all the hack did was bork my vampire fangs.

Either way if you do not know of a way to help me out do not post in this thread. I don't want it cluttered with babble. And yes I KNOW that werewolves change at night and then change back in the morning. I've been experimenting with this for a while and checked everytime the sime changed into a werewolf at night. He gets the crazy hair but not the skin.

KLGFCG
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 09, 13:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does he have a custom skintone? If so, you need this: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6098.0.html   
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 09, 17:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does he have a custom skintone? If so, you need this: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6098.0.html   
Thank you very much! Yes my werewolf DOES use a custom skin! So I guess because of his custom skin it won't trigger the werewolf skin. I was afraid this may be the problem. Thank you very much for the link. It's too bad there still isn't a proper fix for this though.

I didn't even know werewolves had s1 to s4 type of skin. I thought it was just one werewolfskin. I think I'll try and find a way to see the different skins. Hopefully when SimPe is updated or something.

@Tasha: it has nothing to do with "copping" an attitude. I posted a thread asking for help if you have no way of providing it then don't post. Useless babble don't help me any further after all.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: