More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 05:58:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Advanced Nudist Mod V 3.2.3 (Ready for Sims 2 Ultimate Collection)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Advanced Nudist Mod V 3.2.3 (Ready for Sims 2 Ultimate Collection)  (Read 110995 times)
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Nudist Hack V 3.1.4 (Updated *20080830*)
« Reply #25 on: 2008 August 30, 11:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now the good news: after adjusting the BHAVs a little (Bed Globals) I can say Nudist Hack is full compatible to AL. I examined all the packages - hope I didn't oversee anything. So as allways I am dependent on your testing & feedback to tell if all is working fine.

The next I will do is to dig into the concept of apartments. This relates the signs. In the moment it is only possible to set a room or all the house or whole lot or outside area or a beach - so the apartment isn't included as concept. I think for something like an apartment-wide area. But it might need a while, so please stay patient.

HINT Please take care that because of the new option in AL with vibrating bed ALL earlier Bed Hacks using Bed Semi Globals (Cuddle f.e.) are affected. So if you experience strange behaviour or missing menu options relating that keep this in mind.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 30, 11:24:09 by sigi » Logged
Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 August 30, 11:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oversee? sounds like a germanism... oversee means überwachen, übersehen would be more accurately described as miss or overlook.
there also appear to be other changes in the hacked BHAVs package according to hackdiff:
Nudist_Hacked_BHAVs.package: may require possible updates:
    B 0x7F4437F2 0x2001 Interaction - Sleep - User Directed - TEST
    B 0x7F4437F2 0x2059 Relax - Cuddle - Play In - A - Do
    B 0x7F4437F2 0x205A Relax - Cuddle - Play In - B

B 0x7F92832C 0x2053 Interaction - Work Out
    B 0x7FC80134 0x202B Play - Game - Together
    B 0x7FC80134 0x2033 Play - Game - Alone
    S 0x7F4437F2 0x012E name unsupported
(struck out bedglobals).
Did you fix them as well, were no changes necessary for operation or did you overlook those?

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 August 30, 11:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the hint - my english isn't perfect.

No, I compared EACH single BHAV i hacked (57) with those in AL objects package - Beds where the only one who had to be adjusted.

with hackdiff you now get obviously the changes from the LAST big behaviour Update (last week) , as I completed with things like basketball, soccer etc. etc. - I included araound 12 new BHAVs in the package - they were all extracted from FT objects and only completed with nudist check when changing clothes. These didn't change with AL.   
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 August 30, 13:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, had one minor issue.  Had a sim woohoo with another sim in his apartment and the other sim later woke up to went to her apartment naked.  I assume since it was the middle of the night there was no one to see her so she didn't bother to change.  Next day when I made the guy go over to visit and knock on the door she made the gasping sound, realizing she was naked and changed into her clothes.  After that I couldn't interact with his and she wouldn't move.  Finally had to delete her with moveobjects on.  She came back onto the lot in her work clothes and I was able to interact with her then.

I tried doing the same thing again in another apartment to see if I could recreate the bug or whatever.  This time the guy left the girl's apartment and went back to his naked.  But when she knocked on the door the next morning he was fully dressed and nothing appeared to be wrong.

So, aside from that one little incident there appears to be nothing that will mess up your game with this mod and AL.
Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 August 30, 13:48:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the hint - my english isn't perfect.

No, I compared EACH single BHAV i hacked (57) with those in AL objects package - Beds where the only one who had to be adjusted.

with hackdiff you now get obviously the changes from the LAST big behaviour Update (last week) , as I completed with things like basketball, soccer etc. etc. - I included araound 12 new BHAVs in the package - they were all extracted from FT objects and only completed with nudist check when changing clothes. These didn't change with AL.   
I hackdiffed against the EP update, so it listed all files included in the package whose originals had been changed between EPs.

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 August 30, 17:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello Dark,

Many thanks for constructive feedback.
sounds strange - and will not be easy to determine without error log. Such things are often caused by social interactions, when one waits for the other to enter a given state - deadlock.
I mean this mustn't come necessary from nudist hack - however when I will have a bit time to play instead improving nudist only frequently starting the game to test the new routines I will have an eye on it.
also i know about a bug in calculation that has to be fixed soon and causes a break in debugging mode.  Hope i can deliver tomorrow a patched version. 
« Last Edit: 2008 August 30, 22:43:35 by sigi » Logged
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 August 30, 17:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fat D,

No changes there between FT & Al for sure.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 31, 07:33:50 by sigi » Logged
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 August 31, 11:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm diggin' this, sigi.  Baaaa for the update.  I've been using the original (well as close to the original as I know) and there seems to be no problems, other than having the entire neighborhood walk around nude.  I do have the "new" texture from Insim, and it works well.  Is your update compatible with that texture?  I'm looking forward to the patched version tomorrow.

Thanks Trepie and Fat D for testing and help making this work.   

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 August 31, 13:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,

many thanks for your feedback. If the actual version is compatible with the texture then nothing will change with it with the update as i am updating only "private" functions - no further global hacks for now.
I don't work with insim any more, as I had to suffer disappeared menu options in my german language version  - and all was fine again when I removed it Sad - so i am not able to say anything about it.
To make it clear: The complete mod only uses completely cloned/private stuff. The only hacks are in the bhav (very carefully built a check for naked around the clothes change calls also enabled most routines - hot tub, massage etc. - also for teens when it seemed to make sense for me). further the emitter package contains a hacked global.
if you suspect nudist hack to overwrite anything, simply remove the bhavs & emitter packages. all will work except routines for sports, sauna, etc etc... . if then all is fine again, please report the event. if not, you can be sure you have to check another hack for this impact.
even the signs - if you remove complete nudist package and forgot the signs - without the core package they are only decoration without any effect - they stop simply to work.
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Nudist Hack V 3.2.0 (Updated *20080831*)
« Reply #34 on: 2008 September 01, 00:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing with the NudistHack in my FT (and all other pre-AL packs) game, and up to now have had no problems.   But I just installed the latest Aug 31 versions (core 3.2.0 and BHAVs 3.2.2), and got borks that I think is from NudistHack.   First, whenever I clicked on a sim, most of my pie menus were gone.   Second, whenever I tried to use the macrotastics Macro option, I got an error, which the stack trace says is in NudistCore.   I've attached part of the log from running under testingCheatsEnabled, and it *looks* like you're testing to see if I'm running AL, but the FT code borks at the unknown version code.   Turning off testingcheats doesn't help, as using a Macro just cases the sim to completely reset, with no macro queued.

I'm just went back to the previous version (core3.1.4 and bhavs 3.2.1), and all seems fine again.  If you want the full error log, just ask.

Galen

[attachment deleted by admin]
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Another bug with new versions in FT
« Reply #35 on: 2008 September 01, 06:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After going back to 3.14, all seemed ok until I had a sim have a (first) woohoo with a date in bed, which both wanted.  The woohoo animation played fine, but at the very end, I got a an error (under testingCheatsEnabled), both sims were reset, and neither sim got either the aspiration points nor the wants satisfied.  Taking out the NudistHack entirely and re-running the scene worked fine.  Likewise, going back to the Aug 24 version (core 3.1.3 and bhavs 3.1.6) also worked just fine.

I've attached the stack trace from the error log.  Looking at the log and previous posts, I'd guess that the newer versions are looking for some new AL cuddle routine (presumably to do with vibration), which FT does not have.  Incidental facts which likely have nothing to do with the bug (but one never knows) are that the initiating sim was a servo, and the target sim was a townie.   I have lots of other hacks installed, but none deal with beds, and the NudistHack is definitely loading after Pescado's poolhack and vacationfixes, with which it has BHAV conflicts.

May I suggest that you put the Aug 24 versions back on the site for FT compatibility, until the new AL versions are fully backward-compatible with FT?

Galen

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 September 01, 07:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the feedback

I will take this evening after work a deeper look in it - please post other error logs too
------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for reporting these bugs - I checked them both

The first problem is caused by Eaxis changing the check version global routine with AL - so i include this in the BHAVs...
if you are interested in the reason: the old routine checked if max version was 0xf and ready - AL has number 0x10  Wink This is handled with the new checking routine from AL

The second error you experienced was a missing check on a new apartment behaviour relating noise - hehe. This means if you wohoo to loud, neighbors could feel disturbed. But of course Pre-Als doesn't know about.

Expect updates this evening & thanks for reporting - without the players (f.e. you) and the GOOD logs I have no chance to find & fix such errors
Most often it is senseless to report a bug without error log.

Relating the missing menus when clicking a sim - I guess it is a follow-failure as I don't overwrite any menus - they are all added dynamically

Done - please download BHavs 3.2.3 and check.

Please feedback later if the patched versions will work
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 16:17:50 by sigi » Logged
specialtoffee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 September 01, 08:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using the latest version and still getting an adjust menu with the sole option of "threshold +100". All the other settings including those for threshold are under nudist options but this one appears to have been missed. I'm Using the UK english version of the game with all expansions if that's relevant.
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 September 01, 14:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uups....
seems I missed that while moving the strings - this will be fixed with next version - promised  Wink

Done - Nudist Controller 3.2.1
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 16:11:47 by sigi » Logged
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
v 3.2.1 still not quite working in FT
« Reply #39 on: 2008 September 02, 00:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tnaks for the quick fix, but I'm not sure it's entirely working yet.   After installed the Sept 1 version (core 3.2.1 and bhavs 3.2.3), I booted up my game, went to my dorm in a University, and all seemed to be working.  But I noticed that one of my unplayable dormies was just standing there, so I turned on testing cheats, and *instantly* started getting errors - on both a playable and a dormie. bit not *all* of them.   Stack trace indicates its still a problem with looking for NudistCore testing for expansion packs, but it's a different error this time.

I've attached the stack traces from both sims.  Aphrodisia is a playable vampire currently sleeping in her coffin; Pong is a non-playable dormie currenly just standing there.   The other playable on the lot, Stella, is writing her term paper, and is NOT generating errors, though if you look down at bottom of the logs, you'll see that she's the active character.

Without testing cheats enabled, things look like they're working fine, save for the immobile dormie - I can direct my playables to do things, and I'm not seeing any resets.   But with testing cheats on, obviously something's still a bit borked, so I am once again going back to the older version of NudistHack.

BTW, though I dodn't exactly say it before, I love your new Nudist Hack - as a nudist myself, it's just what I've been looking for for years.   And also, thanks for the complements regarding testing - as a software developer, I really appreciate the importance of good trouble reports, so that's what I'm trying to give you.

Galen

« Last Edit: 2008 September 02, 00:45:47 by GalenZ » Logged
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Hack Conflict questions
« Reply #40 on: 2008 September 02, 00:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On another matter entirely, as I noted before, the Nudist hack has BHAV conflicts with Pescado's poolhack and vacationfixes hacks.   Does the nudist hack incorporate Pescado's modifications?

I've included the output of the HDCU.

Thanks!

Galen

* hdcu.txt (1.68 KB - downloaded 486 times.)
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Nudist Hack V 3.2.1 (Updated *20080901*)
« Reply #41 on: 2008 September 02, 01:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Galen - have to go to bed now - tomorrow we will see further
what is checked is a simple flag that was there also before - ambient flag - to expand the game edition flag - something must have changed there.....

it should return true or false - no idea why it gives an unknown error in the log

seems no experienced modder who could give the right input watches the thread - so i guess i will have to build a workaround - i will not go backwards for sure  Grin

the poolhack i don't use - my visitors don't use pools very often ...

it will not break nudist if you want to use it and load it later. the other direction i am not sure.
this will not be included in nudist, as it is j.m.'s hack. the sunbathefix is something different, as it is a fix and not a hack...the sunbathe fix is included
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Nudist Hack V 3.2.1 (Updated *20080902*)
« Reply #42 on: 2008 September 02, 18:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello GalenZ,

hope the new solution will throw away the errors Smiley
After long long thinking I finally found an almost trivial solution - if for AL is checked, I return always false instead of running into the break. That is realized with an extra module for players without AL that replaces the check routine. also you need bhavs 3.2.4 because the checking routine had to be removed again there.

So I really hope it works - Thank you for assistance with reports and your kindly words relating nudist hack. that's loan enough if i hear there are players who like this mod (meanwhile it's more a mod then a hack).

So, the last time - relating this issue I hope - I ask you for testing and giving me feedback. Looking forward to get new error reports, hehe - but if, we have to continue diggin.

have fun
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 September 03, 03:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing with your latest version for hours now, and it seems to work great!   There's lots of options I haven't tried yet, but I will, and will let you know if I encounter any problems.

Two odd things have happened which *may* be related to Nudist Hack, but since they didn't generate errors, I can't be sure, and they both have to do with my vamp sleeping.   I've removed syberspunks's vampcoffin mods, but still have pescado's vampwerefixes in, loading before NudistHack.  The oddness happened when I had my vamp sleep nude, then had another sim throw a toga party -- and my vamp kept waking up every hour or so to put on a toga.  There was no option for the vamp to just 'sleep' in whatever she was wearing (apparently that's from vampcoffinmods) , but whenever I had her sleep nude, the same thing kept happening.  But when I finally had her sleep in undies, she stayed asleep.

Like I said, I have no proof that this was related to NudistHack, but it sounds suspiciously like bug you said you fixed earlier regarding sleepers waking up, so I just thought I'd let you know.

And oh, yes, one more question - what's the logic regarding when the 'Get Naked' or 'Ask to get Naked' options appear for a sim?  Sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't, and sometimes it appears when the sim's nudist score is below the threshold...and I just can't figure out how it works.

Again, thanks for a great mod!

Galen
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Wishlist
« Reply #44 on: 2008 September 03, 04:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Though I don't want to appear too greedy, there's a few things that other nudist mods do that don't appear to be part of this mod, and I was wondering if you might someday consider adding them:

Woohoo naked.   Squinge stopped supporting this some time back, and the latest posts on ImSimAdult says AL broke it (not surprising), and even though he's now back, who knows if he'll update it, or how it might conflict with your mod.  Any chance that nudist hack could support it as an option?

Individual nudists.  Is there any possible way that a specific individual could be given a token saying he or she is a nudist, without making everyone on the lot be nude too?  In an optimal world, I'd like it if each person could have his or her own nudist threshold adjustment, but I'd be satisfied with just a simple flag.

Hangable nudist signs.  Maybe I just haven't noticed them, but could you make nudist signs that can be hung on walls, in addition to the existing floor models?

Thanks!

Galen

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 September 03, 07:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds strange with your vampire - but i guess it is soemething different, related to toga party. the bug i fixed came from the signs - they scanned the nudist area and pushed sims to get naked. don't do any checks for sleeping sims - and if they are not sleeping and naked, they might ask another sim to be naked - no counterpart relating dressing exist in the mod for shure. with vampires i remember many similar things happen long ago.... or now, sometimes sims stand up in the night wanting to visit the campus...vampires became awaken when motives too low or door bell rang or sound in same room - in your case i guess it is the working of party controller - strange that it happens only with naked persons - but i know in this areas there is nothing in the nudist hack . side effects need at least a connection to the affected object - if the state naked counts for willing to wear toga, then this is not my work Smiley

the sleep in "wear anything" would have to be implemented additionally - the sleep naked option not, as it was already implemented in game by eaxis - disabled - it only had to be enabled again - giving extra option for sleeping in anywhere would make me dependent again on game changes because I had to hack the stringtable of the game, this i try to avoid....
relating game hacks my attidude is: as much as necessary but as less as possible.

The logic of get naked is indeed the threshold. But the calculated score is sometimes hard on the limtit and can change very fast depending on circumstances. Allways when you have the option "get naked" - stop the game and look at the threshold (show nudist score) - you will see scorethen  is allways higher then settled up threshold. please also read the description on first page also. if the showed threshold in nudist score should be higher as naked score, the option get naked cannot be there because it is checked against this.
the appearing of ask to get naked option depends on two conditions
1. the asking sim is naked
2. sims are in the same room

wohoo naked is (was) already included - hard coded, but only in bed (cuddle routines) Smiley one of the few exceptions where clothes change isn't checked against "sim wants to be naked)

individual nudist - ebruere did this .... but as i have no idead about personal tokens, this would introduce a new concept, maybe i will estimate this later. Only this would allow to configure individual thresholds. So it is not possible, because the nudist controller is an invisible global single object on the lot - so it is clear that threshold can be set only for the lot.
in my sight crammys nudist hack worked much smoother, as he wrapped the naked attitude around the personality instead of trashing the sims with new attributes or tokens.
the disadvantage giving sims invisible tokens is, that it produces "trash" - if you remove nudist package now, all will be away, nothing is stored with individual sims. the same problem i would have when giving individual nudist tokens.
On the other hand - you have it in yours.... If you want special sims to be naked, look that their outgoing & playfulness score is high enough. Somehow it seems contraproductive for me, to make shy sims nudists - it is like in real life. To be a nudist I guess depends on personality, environment and intention.... exact this is what the nudist scoring system calculates....when i played several lots the last evening, i was very pleased with the balance. without signs, my extro and playfull sims tended to become naked - influenced also by day/nighttime. of course the other sims didn't like.... for me it's very good so and for others the solution is in tweaking the threshold a bit - until it fits personal taste.
Finally - if the sim you want to be a nudist is too shy, think about to change his/her personalty to become more extroverted/playfull - there are several hacks around allowing to change those attributes.

hangable nudist signs might come someday, who knows Smiley

thanks again for testing & have fun

« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 17:49:50 by sigi » Logged
Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 September 03, 18:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds strange with your vampire - but i guess it is soemething different, related to toga party. the bug i fixed came from the signs - they scanned the nudist area and pushed sims to get naked. don't do any checks for sleeping sims - and if they are not sleeping and naked, they might ask another sim to be naked - no counterpart relating dressing exist in the mod for shure. with vampires i remember many similar things happen long ago.... or now, sometimes sims stand up in the night wanting to visit the campus...vampires became awaken when motives too low or door bell rang or sound in same room - in your case i guess it is the working of party controller - strange that it happens only with naked persons - but i know in this areas there is nothing in the nudist hack . side effects need at least a connection to the affected object - if the state naked counts for willing to wear toga, then this is not my work Smiley

the sleep in "wear anything" would have to be implemented additionally - the sleep naked option not, as it was already implemented in game by eaxis - disabled - it only had to be enabled again - giving extra option for sleeping in anywhere would make me dependent again on game changes because I had to hack the stringtable of the game, this i try to avoid....
relating game hacks my attidude is: as much as necessary but as less as possible.

The logic of get naked is indeed the threshold. But the calculated score is sometimes hard on the limtit and can change very fast depending on circumstances. Allways when you have the option "get naked" - stop the game and look at the threshold (show nudist score) - you will see scorethen  is allways higher then settled up threshold. please also read the description on first page also. if the showed threshold in nudist score should be higher as naked score, the option get naked cannot be there because it is checked against this.
the appearing of ask to get naked option depends on two conditions
1. the asking sim is naked
2. sims are in the same room

wohoo naked is (was) already included - hard coded, but only in bed (cuddle routines) Smiley one of the few exceptions where clothes change isn't checked against "sim wants to be naked)

individual nudist - ebruere did this .... but as i have no idead about personal tokens, this would introduce a new concept, maybe i will estimate this later. Only this would allow to configure individual thresholds. So it is not possible, because the nudist controller is an invisible global single object on the lot - so it is clear that threshold can be set only for the lot.
in my sight crammys nudist hack worked much smoother, as he wrapped the naked attitude around the personality instead of trashing the sims with new attributes or tokens.
the disadvantage giving sims invisible tokens is, that it produces "trash" - if you remove nudist package now, all will be away, nothing is stored with individual sims. the same problem i would have when giving individual nudist tokens.
On the other hand - you have it in yours.... If you want special sims to be naked, look that their outgoing & playfulness score is high enough. Somehow it seems contraproductive for me, to make shy sims nudists - it is like in real life. To be a nudist I guess depends on personality, environment and intention.... exact this is what the nudist scoring system calculates....when i played several lots the last evening, i was very pleased with the balance. without signs, my extro and playfull sims tended to become naked - influenced also by day/nighttime. of course the other sims didn't like.... for me it's very good so and for others the solution is in tweaking the threshold a bit - until it fits personal taste.
Finally - if the sim you want to be a nudist is too shy, think about to change his/her personalty to become more extroverted/playfull - there are several hacks around allowing to change those attributes.

hangable nudist signs might come someday, who knows Smiley

thanks again for testing & have fun

I am pretty timid myself...

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 September 03, 20:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin
GalenZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 September 03, 20:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the detailed reply, sigi.

Regarding my vamp waking up, I agree that it's unlikely that it was the nudist controller, as she kept waking up when wearng PJ's, too.  But as I said, I just wanted to let you know, in case it was.  And of course adding a 'sleep in anything' option is way outside the scope of NudistHack, and is already done by vampcoffinmods.  

Regarding naked woohoo, thanks for telling me it was already in.   However, I seem to recall that even people who started woohoo nude in bed somehow ended up in undies for the final relaxation cut scene (for first woohoo with that partner, of course).  I'll do some more testing.

Regarding individial nudism, I never thought about the garbage issue after uninstall, but now I understand why some hacks work the way they do.   However, there need be no garbage involved, as the 'token' could be an inventory item (a 'nudist club' membership card, perhaps?) that works much like a sign does.   A lot of Dizzy's hacks at Laden Swallow (http://www.nectere.net/smf/, under 'Bring Out Your Dead') use this technique, changing behaviors when a sim has a flamingo or statue or something in inventory.   Could you do the same?

And yes, I recognize that I could alter individual sims to be more nudist my making them more outgoing or playful, but that would violate my own personal play style (a lot of my sims are ex-townies who I didn't create, and once I start altering sim's personalities using hacks, where does it stop?).  And sometimes, I don't want some sims to be nude 'more often' - I want them to be nude all the time, like the streakers.  I could achieve the same visual effect by just putting them in nude clothing (which is what I've done up until now), but I'd prefer to have the game recognize them as actually nude, so I don't get lots of 'clothes changing' from one nude outfit to another, don't have to keep different nude oufits around for every bodyshape, and can see other sims reactions to the nudity.

Galen

sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 September 03, 22:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I get your drift better, GalenZ....

just remember for a man who lives in germany - guess somewhere araound paderborn - who is a nudist and also an artist and always runs around everywhere in his nude outfit (i guess his outgoing is 10 and his playfullness also)....

for the next days i will be busy with other things... (no, not nudist programming  Grin)
then i will look if i can do something like that, thx for the link... 

my intentions for the next steps were something like a nudist party or a mess for the witches, no idea if it's possible to program an own party ...
want also to change the toddlers behaviour - instead of getting naked themself they should ask an elder person or so to change their clothes - now it is realized a big ugly as there were no social interactions/animations in game for several combinations - fe toddlers to childs...

so for now bye bye & have a good time!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: