More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:23:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Ridiculous 'follow' obsession
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ridiculous 'follow' obsession  (Read 21587 times)
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
Re: Ridiculous 'follow' obsession
« Reply #50 on: 2008 August 13, 23:44:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to L&P, the landlord is an NPC, and apartments, like hotels, cannot be owned. There is, however, a landlord mod at MTS2. I couldn't give you a link, though.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 August 14, 00:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been thinking of how I'm going to work with the stupid NPC Landlord thing. It works perfectly as-is for Silent Crossing. For my informal non-written 'hood I'm thinking that it will be an intermediary for some mogul or another. The townies there don't age; they are absorbed. For Teardrop Isle, I'm not sure. Theoretically, we could use sim surgery and rename it to have the appearance of a real sim, then do...something...about the money. Familyfund it?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
unregister
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 August 16, 03:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since FT, I've seen an increase with toddlers following a parent The toddlers were born pre FT and hadn't been so inclined before. Also noticed that veggie gardens seem to need more watering and weeding since FT iwas nstalled. I've had to cut back from 5 or 6 of each plant to 2 or 3 of each. Even with reducing the number of plants, veggie gardens still take more time and attention than before FT.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: