More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 04:10:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Crammyboy's nudist hack v2.07 (updated for Bon Voyage)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crammyboy's nudist hack v2.07 (updated for Bon Voyage)  (Read 67849 times)
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Crammyboy's nudist hack v2.07 (updated for Bon Voyage)
« Reply #50 on: 2008 June 07, 02:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ The latest one posted you mean? It's supposed to be the FT version of the hack, updated not to break enthusiasm and all.

And so far it does seem to work better than the last version pcgeekri posted, sims tend to get dressed when they're supposed to and don't always wander around naked till you tell them otherwise.

Dive in!
lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 June 21, 17:24:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I started playing with this after a long break and in my game there is pretty much no difference whether it is installed or not.  Investigation shows that some of Pescado's stuff is the likely cause, definitely the Bathroom Uses You.  I don't remember that BUY was a problem last time I had the nudist hack installed. Is anyone using this hack with BUY?

Danger: Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard, 4th Level
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 June 22, 16:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BUY will make sims redress after getting out of the shower.  Anywhere else they're free to prance around in the buff.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 June 22, 18:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this isn't new/recent to BUY, is it?  Lately, I noticed that visitors using the toilet only will also re-dress.  I haven't tested it conclusively, but I noticed visitors in swimwear, or nekkid out of the hot tub get changed when they use the toilet only.  The reason I'm unsure of my observation is because the 'hood I'm playing right now is poor.  There's only one lot with a hot tub, where I have residents and visitors roaming around in anything other than standard dress.

In any case, the old BV version of the nudist hack (in my BV game) still works with whatever rules BUY is imposing currently.  Residents who are very outgoing still occasionally walk out of the shower in the buff.  If it's borked in FT, I'd take a hard look at the recent update attempts first, over BUY.
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 August 03, 19:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello friends,

I am new to this forum. But a long playing simmer....Smiley

CBoy's Nudist Hack - before it was Ebruere's nudist, what I think was the father of all nudist hacks.

Now, as both mods seem to be abandoned right now and since BV I wasn't too glad with the solutions... meanwhile it's freetime  Grin

Nevertheless, thanks to all who worked to find patches and make compatibility for the newest versions.

The last weeks I investigated the mod and have allmost all modules rewritten. I imported the actual ft-BHAVS and added the new ones (Ballet etc.)
Also included nudist behaviour for children and toddlers.... it is much more natural. that was the ONLY reason to include this.

I am working on new calculating routine, to include beach & temperature behaviour. But this is in an early state and exaggerates the score too much, i made for this the original calculator chooseable per menu.

BTW, of course J.M.'s sunbath patch is included ....

Even Ebruere & Crammyboy are the origins, this hack now goes in version 3 with this, as it is much more then a simple compatibility patch.

Now I reached a state, where i can go in the beta-testing phase. But am not sure where to post it Smiley

I will make it awailable in around a week, so comments and hints are welcome.

So what do you say, where should I post this ?

Kindly regards
moodycatte
Asinine Airhead

enfp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 August 10, 23:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it would be best if you made your own thread here in peasantry.

Can't wait to see what you have to offer.
sigi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 August 11, 16:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please stay tuned, some details needed longer then estimated....
I promise, it will come the next days... thx for your interest.  Grin

The story goes on there... Smiley
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12743.0.html
« Last Edit: 2008 August 16, 20:46:15 by sigi » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: