More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:27:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Need Help Missing In Game TV-Fixed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Need Help Missing In Game TV-Fixed  (Read 5593 times)
Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Need Help Missing In Game TV-Fixed
« on: 2008 August 03, 14:18:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else having an issue with the Soma 44" Pancaketek TV from the original game not showing up?  I just noticed the other day that I get all in game TVs but that one.  I can use it if its already in a house but its not showing up in my buy mode menu.  I have run Simwardrobe hack conflict and it only stated there is a possible conflict with Insim and simblender on a pregnancy issue where you suspend the pregnancy.  Since I have never done this I do not know if it is an actual conflict or not.  I ended up deleting the RHS Mirror over at MTS that allowed you to max all motives because anyone that used it froze permently until you got rid of it and broke the original mirror so you couldn't use it or place more than one in your home. 

My fixes and hacks are:

Two Jeffs: ACR, Simblender,Colledge Adjuster,and a others recommended by two jeffs but nothing to do with TVs or Electronics. (can list them if you really need it, its a long list)
JM Pedesco: Romancemod
Lord Darcy: Almost all his fixes (can list if need be long list)
Insim
AnoeskaB: fixes for items on top of things (Note I do not have Lord Darcys that conflicts with hers)
Pregnancy wear any outfit-Squigly's not Inteen (Yep I figure I spelled his/her name wrong)
MTS: ailias causal to work, Marhis Marriage last name diag,Numenor slot enable pkg,Atavera-CustomInstrumentHack,homework hack that makes it take 15 min not an hr to do even works with uni. (dont remember the name and with 6 1/2 gigs of custom objects and 30 folders I cant remember where I put it)
Simwardrobe everything he makes that is not stated to conflict with any other hack listed above.
ffsdebugger
Monique's Hacked computer updated by chaavik.

I have noticed that after putting in Simwardrobe's no social worker for hot/cold that she doesn't show up at all not matter what the issue is that would spawn her.  I can even leave babies and children home alone.  I found this out by accident one day when I sent all my people to work and left a child home by her self. (just an fyi for others)

I am suprised that I did not get more things that either conflicted or might conflict since alot of TwoJeffs, Insim and simwardrobe do the same functions.  If anyone can help or perhaps has an idea let me know.  I do not use that TV a lot but when I went to use it bam not there go figure.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 05, 13:44:33 by Zaleth » Logged
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
Re: Need Help Missing In Game TV
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 03, 14:44:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Missing information: what eps/sps you have.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 03, 14:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have every EP and stuff pack but the Ikea stuff pack.  Sorry I knew there was something I was forgetting to post with that!
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 03, 14:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you're an idiot who doesn't check to see which of their pet hacks & mods are out of date.

Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 03, 15:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL I wish it were that easy floopyboo!  and I don't use pet hacks...... Mods I have checked to see if they work with what I have and read about them and all the posts from others before using them.  This TV is the only thing not showing up everything else shows up and works just fine. 

I have even gotten rid of CC TV's to make sure it was not one of them causing the issue.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 03, 15:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pet also means "favourite". www.thesaurus.com is your friend here. If you come across unfamiliar usage of words in your daily life, try looking them up.

I saw at least two hacks in that list off the top of my head that stopped being supported two eps ago. Ergo, you are a moron who does not check to see if their pet hacks have been updated.

Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 03, 15:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pet is not an unfamiliar word and I do not use it in context with Favorite when it comes to the sims2 where there are Pet hacks out there for the EP Pets.  Otherwise I might have used it in that context. 

As for the Mods/Hacks and updated for EPS, I know not every Hack/Mod needs to be updated and I have not heard nor seen anyone else having this issue using the ones I currently use.  Do I check to see if the ones I use have an Update yes I do, and I check out the boards to see if others are having issues with the ones I have just in case.

If no one else has any idea of what could be causing it, I'll consider it my bad luck and deal. The TV in question is not one I use often, but would have liked to use it last night.  If that is the only issue I am having I will consider my self lucky since others have much larger ones.
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 03, 15:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-headdesk-

Anyone up for a vote?

• sockpuppet
  • troll
  • insanely armored stupidity and/or bullheadedness

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 03, 15:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going with option B.

Fun for 2 whole minutes, but I'm bored now. Can has new trick plz?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 August 03, 15:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that your hack collection is nearly entirely foreign to this site, it stands to reason that this is Somebody Else's Problem.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 August 03, 15:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dont remember the name and with 6 1/2 gigs of custom objects and 30 folders I cant remember where I put it

Given this, you probably have other hacks that you have forgotten you installed hiding somewhere in that mess.  These hacks probably need to be updated or removed.  I know you said you check the threads on your out-of-date hacks - but you can't do that if you have forgotten something you added.

CC can also problems in the game.  So it may not be a hack, it may be a CC object.

Use the binary search method to determine which hack or CC object is borking your game.  Read the FAQ to find out how to conduct a binary search.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 August 03, 15:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I did post on about having 6 1/2 gigs of CC, I am in the process of cleaning that out.   Hopefully I ll find the issue there.

Thank you for the suggestion to use Binary search method, I have never done this so it will be something new to learn and use to help me. 
Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 August 04, 07:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cleaned out my DL folder to 5 gigs and apparently found whatever was causing the issue because the TV shows now. 

As for the vote:  Bullheadness yep thats it Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: