More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:26:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Finaly the CS_Cardtablepirate Please redownload!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Finaly the CS_Cardtablepirate Please redownload!  (Read 15514 times)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Finaly the CS_Cardtablepirate Please redownload!
« on: 2008 August 02, 10:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Today i have the last bit of CS Objects i could convert to TS2. Its a Clone of the Nightlife Cardtable because the Pirate Cardtable  has replaced him in CS. He has new Guids so he would not conflict. BHAVs are updated to the new Guids. He gives Enthusiasm when Sim play. May work without Freetime also but it is not tested.

Because of the way the Cardtable works in NL i had to made the CS Table use the Ingame textures of the Chips and Cards. But i made also a Replacemet File so you could use the dirty Cards and Chips. Be warned the Replacement File overrides the textures for the NL Table also.

Please redownload there is one Guid in the init BHAV wrong.

Rar includes:

CS_Cardtablepirate.package 

TS2_Pirate_Cardtable_Pokerchips.package  This file is needet to work with normal clean Cards and Chips.

CS_Pirate_Cardtable_effects  This is the Override for dirty Cards and Chips (they replace the original colors for the default Cardtable also. Warning: remove TS2_Pirate_Cardtable_Pokerchips.package before you use this.)

* CS_Cardtablepirate.rar (230.22 KB - downloaded 2763 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 August 02, 19:50:56 by Havelock » Logged
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Finaly the CS_Cardtablepirate
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 02, 11:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much! Glad to have it in the Real Game. Perfect for seedy taverns in medieval 'hood.

Kabuto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 02, 14:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much !
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 02, 17:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome job, thanks!  :D

Also, question: I've been trying to clone the card table for a project of my own, and I can't get it to work.  When I replace the mesh and try it out, the new table locks up the entire lot until I delete it.  Is there something special that needs to be done when replacing the mesh?  Is this perhaps something that needs to be done in Milkshape or Blender rather than Wings3D?  Thanks for any help...

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 02, 19:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to update the BHAVs with the Guids you changed. Its the same as with Easels.

In BHAV Init neighbor tiles you need the Guids of the OBJD Table - Poker - 0, 1 - P1 - W, Table - Poker - 1, 0 - P4 - N, Table - Poker - 1, 2 - P2 - S, Table - Poker - 2, 1 - P3 - E.
Function - Init needs the same Guids updatet.

Btw thank you for asking this i have found an error i made in the Pirate table. That is why it is better watch what you did.

Its easy to fix if one knows how to do it.
In Function - Init the line 0x7 Needs the Change of the Guid 0x002BBD3C to 0x002BBD3B

If you alter it yourself open textlist Materials and change the second line to accessorycarddeck_matte. It works unfixed also but who knows.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 02, 19:56:20 by Havelock » Logged
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 02, 22:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to update the BHAVs with the Guids you changed. Its the same as with Easels.

In BHAV Init neighbor tiles you need the Guids of the OBJD Table - Poker - 0, 1 - P1 - W, Table - Poker - 1, 0 - P4 - N, Table - Poker - 1, 2 - P2 - S, Table - Poker - 2, 1 - P3 - E.
Function - Init needs the same Guids updatet.

Btw thank you for asking this i have found an error i made in the Pirate table. That is why it is better watch what you did.

Its easy to fix if one knows how to do it.
In Function - Init the line 0x7 Needs the Change of the Guid 0x002BBD3C to 0x002BBD3B

If you alter it yourself open textlist Materials and change the second line to accessorycarddeck_matte. It works unfixed also but who knows.

Oh, thank you!!  Also glad my question helped.  XD

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: