More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 01:28:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Insane cow posse
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insane cow posse  (Read 4864 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Insane cow posse
« on: 2008 August 14, 13:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not a great picture, but this make me giggle -- as soon as the cow wandered into this dorm lot, he went into aspiration failure. Haven't seen that one before...

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Insane cow posse
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 14, 14:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL - I've never seen the Cow or the Llama go into any sort of aspiration failure.  Nouniprotect loaded, is it?  I gotta load that again myself before I send MATY teens to uni.

Tribulatio proxima est
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 14, 17:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have that cow head on the lot?  2J's, I think it was.

Inteen for AL, yay!
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 14, 18:46:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, to both questions -- nouniprotect and the cow head on the lot. This is one of my Pleasantview unis, which I've been playing for 2+ years now, so I guess the cow has finally been terrorized enough to go into asp failure. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
DrNerd
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 14, 18:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll go into Aspiration Failure without nouniprotect in place if you've, say, had a Knowledge Sim with the LTW to Max 7 Skills use the SimVac to get his last three Body points from the Cow Mascot.  Watching the Cow flip out and then cuddle a flour sack is not to be missed.  Have not seen it just from Cow Mascot Head Trophy, though, although if that can happen, that would be AWESOME.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 14, 21:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a Popularity llama mascot go into aspiration failure after a fight with the cow pushed them into an enemy state.

Honestly, I've seen more aspiration failure the last two days than ever before. Nate Vitelli's new wife Marguerite is a Romance sim. Aspiration failure on proposal. Aspiration failure on marriage. Aspiration failure on giving birth. Aspiration failure on attempting a flirt on a townie in front of her husband, resulting in both getting rejected and being caught cheating. Her mother-in-law Natalee hates her and is constantly making fun of her. Oh, and she's pregnant again and due to all the autonomous time spent in low-aspiration behaviors (she's Romance-Fortune, so goes from dancing with the mop to begging on the street) she's both pissed herself and passed out. Thus fulfilling the appropriate fears. More aspiration failure.

I love it. As soon as she pops out this kid, they're breaking up.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 14, 21:46:15 by Zazazu » Logged

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 14, 22:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, that's funny Joe!

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 15, 08:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, to both questions -- nouniprotect and the cow head on the lot. This is one of my Pleasantview unis, which I've been playing for 2+ years now, so I guess the cow has finally been terrorized enough to go into asp failure. Smiley

Well, the cow head will cause the mascot to go into aspiration failure though it's not guaranteed and there's also some option when you click on the head itself (it's been a while since I tortured mascots - my only regret is it's not possible with the llama mascot or the cheerleader).  I have had felicitous moments with the mascot head when I've been moving over the lot doing something else and caught it crying beside the head.  Mind you, I also have nouniprotect so what do I know?

Edit - ah Zazazu - my kind of game, oh yes.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 15, 16:19:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's now thoroughly kicked to the curb, as Nate came home from his job as a dishwasher to find her napping on the couch while the toddler was sleeping on the floor with a dirty nappy and the newborn twins were laying completely neglected in the basement bedroom. Now he's a single father raising three ankle-biters on a dishwasher's salary, while his sister is secretly diddling her (elder) mom's second husband while she's at work.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: