More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:37:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Darcyland
| |-+  Lord Darcy Investigates (Moderator: Lord Darcy)
| | |-+  More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & Toilet
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & Toilet  (Read 92521 times)
Pandaah
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/09/18) TV Stereo Fridge
« Reply #50 on: 2008 November 08, 14:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you ad slots on the toilet and sink that came with seasons?

Lord Darcy

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & Toilet
« Reply #51 on: 2008 November 10, 11:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-11-10: Updated to v1.05. Seasons Country Sink and Toilet were added. (Misc)

For some unknown reason, TVs, stereos, fridges and sink cannot hold certain objects like OFB craftables.

anachronista
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/09/18) TV Stereo Fridge
« Reply #52 on: 2008 November 10, 18:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to hack funerary urns so that they can be placed on shelves, or has that already been done? Undecided

Use netmicro's Decoration Transformer to put non-decoration objects on decorative slots.

Decoration Transformer doesn't work for urns.Cry
« Last Edit: 2008 November 11, 15:04:25 by anachronista » Logged
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & Toilet
« Reply #53 on: 2008 December 05, 01:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lord Darcy, will you mind adding slots to the new Asian Fusion Store items? The coffee and end tables need them, also the tv. Get them here.
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & To
« Reply #54 on: 2008 December 05, 23:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the one for AL require rebuying the objects?

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Clair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 December 06, 10:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will these extra slots work with all of the preorder bonus items that have been released?
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 December 06, 19:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lord Darcy thanks for the extra slots on the latest Store set, would you be so kind to fix slots on the Dresser_Small_ModernAsian and Dresser_Medium_ModernAsian from the Asian Fusion set? The small dresser has a broken deco slot (unable to place anything on top but CRES has a slot entry)  and the medium dressers slots are to high, objects float above the surface.
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2008 December 07, 08:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Store ModernAsian objects were fixed and improved.

Decoration Transformer doesn't work for urns.Cry

Works for me.

Does the one for AL require rebuying the objects?
If you installed AL, I recommend selling and rebuying all Maxis dressers (armoires are not affected), even if you were not using this mod in pre-AL game. AL reassigned SLOTs for all existing Maxis dressers. Objects which you previously put on a 2-tiled low dresser may be found at the far edge of the lot, because 2-tiled dressers are no longer able to hold more than 3 objects. (Pre-AL, technically they were able to hold up to 12 objects.)
Other objects are not affected by installing AL, as AL didn't create/alter new decorative slots on them.

Will these extra slots work with all of the preorder bonus items that have been released?
No. This mod has nothing to do with preorder objects. I added decorative slots on GLS TV, IKEA dressers and end table. You need to get those updated objects from my decustomized preorder thread.

shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture (Updated 2008/11/10) EP5 Sink & To
« Reply #58 on: 2009 January 18, 04:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A humble suggestion: adding a slot to toilet tank lids (like for a spare roll of tp or matches Tongue) and maybe to the urinal (you know, a place to set your cold ones?)...

And thanks for all the ways you've improved the game Kiss
TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 January 18, 21:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, I love this mod, my game wouldn't be the same without it, so thank you!! Kiss

I have an issue with it though, since I installed M&G, I have been unable to place any items in the slots on the TV that came with the IKEA stuff pack, I can't remember the name of it, but it is the one made out of squares and comes in black and white. All the others work just fine, it's just this one that doesn't any more. Is this just happening on my game?

Do you think it might be possible to add some slots to the bookshelves please? And maybe on the ledge of the fold away bed that came with AL?
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: 2009 January 19, 10:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I'm not going to add more objects.

I have an issue with it though, since I installed M&G, I have been unable to place any items in the slots on the TV that came with the IKEA stuff pack, I can't remember the name of it, but it is the one made out of squares and comes in black and white. All the others work just fine, it's just this one that doesn't any more. Is this just happening on my game?

Read the installation guide again, I already got it covered. Note the shiny "New" icons in the first post.

TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 January 19, 20:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I'm not going to add more objects.

Thats ok, you done an excelent job with this, my sims houses have never looked better.

Read the installation guide again, I already got it covered. Note the shiny "New" icons in the first post.

I read both the instilation guide and the first post, but I am unable to spot anything other than the OFB craftable objects. Before I installed M&G, I was able to place anything on them, phones, stereos etc, and now I am unable to place anything on them, it is as if I don't have this mod for the TV. Everything else all works fine.
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2009 January 20, 11:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read both the instilation guide and the first post, but I am unable to spot anything other than the OFB craftable objects.

This bit?

Mansion and Garden Stuff is more like a mini EP than a SP. If you have M&G, you should use M&G folder instead of FT or AL folder.

Move zLdDarcy_MaxisMoreDecoSlot_Overrides.package to Overrides folder under M&G.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: