More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 12:53:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sims unable to join in watching tv
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims unable to join in watching tv  (Read 2240 times)
claudiasharon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Sims unable to join in watching tv
« on: 2008 July 24, 20:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason, sometimes I don't get the option to have my sim join another sim in watching tv. It doesn't matter the tv, it's happened with all of them. At first it just started in the college lots, then it progressed to the neighborhood. Anybody know how to fix this? I never had this problem before freetime. It's not the fault of any custom tvs, I tried without them and still had the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited to add: The other functions (work out, watch movie, etc) also fail to show up for the sim not watching tv when another sim is watching tv. When he or she stops watching tv for another sim to watch it, then the other functions show up, allowing that sim to watch the tv (or do whatever). But the next sim still can't join to watch tv or anything else.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 24, 20:15:27 by claudiasharon » Logged

"Dr Jackson is going to die when he sees this."
"What, again?"
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Sims unable to join in watching tv
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 25, 13:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To this non-awesome person, it sounds like either you're using CC TVs that haven't been updated for later EPs, or you have a conflict somewhere in your Downloads folder.

Run Paladin's HCDU to see if any TV-related conflicts can be identified. You can also run in debug mode to see if an error log is generated when you try to use the TVs. If not, then it's binary search time.

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: