More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 19:46:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Need New Customers
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Need New Customers  (Read 2278 times)
Baronetess
vcline
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Need New Customers
« on: 2008 July 19, 20:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to get a top-rated business, but nearly all of the customers who show up already have 5 stars, so the business isn't progressing. Cry  How can I get new customers without any stars?
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Need New Customers
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 19, 20:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get customerselector if you don't have it already. You can set NPCs, Downtownies, YAs, Tourists, Vacation Locals, Hobbyists to turn up as customers. Without it, the only clientele you'll ever get is townies and playables from your main hood.

Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: Need New Customers
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 20, 01:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you can spawn the Townie and NPC Maker from Insim and tell it to make a new batch of townies.  Or downtownies.  (Downtownies have more money.)  They won't replace the ones you have; it will just add a whole new batch of about 50 new ones that you have never met before or sold anything to.

If you do make new townies, let me suggest you also temporarily install a set of default face replacements.  Your new townies will get the default faces.  You can remove the defaults package after you make the new townies (if you want), but the new townies will keep the new faces.

My own set is here:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=130190

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: