More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:19:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Black set item to complete the Ikea Hermes Bedroom
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Black set item to complete the Ikea Hermes Bedroom  (Read 9237 times)
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Black set item to complete the Ikea Hermes Bedroom
« on: 2008 July 17, 14:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Ikea stuff packed offered the Hemnes five piece bedroom set in five colors black, blue, red, white, and yellow. The white set is the only complete set with each of the other colors offering only a few items. Why this set was never finished will always remain a mystery on the publishers part.

Computer Sims International for the Sims 2 http://www.geocities.com/papillonwells/gaming/pwggame2b3d.html is offering the missing  blue and yellow set. I understand the red set will be following soon but they have no plans on doing the black set.

I have completed the Hemnes 3 drawer dresser in black which is the only missing item. Black is one of the colors I regularly use in my game so hope this helps someone else too. Now the entire set will be complete as it should have been done from the beginning.

This item requires the Ikea Stuff pack and will be found as a recolor under the Hemnes 3 drawer dresser.

* Ikea_Hemnes_Black_Dresser.zip (21.46 KB - downloaded 648 times.)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Black set item to complete the Ikea Hermes Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 17, 16:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Ikea stuff packed offered the Hemnes five piece bedroom set in five colors black, blue, red, white, and yellow. The white set is the only complete set with each of the other colors offering only a few items. Why this set was never finished will always remain a mystery on the publishers part.

You would have to blame IKEA because you could not buy all Pieces of HEMNES Furniture in all Colors. Some are only Black/White others have only colored versions. Take a look at IKEA.com .
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 19, 22:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is great! Let us know when the red set comes out. Thanks.  Grin

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 19, 23:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You would have to blame IKEA because you could not buy all Pieces of HEMNES Furniture in all Colors. Some are only Black/White others have only colored versions. Take a look at IKEA.com .

That's the problem I've had trying to kit out my flat in IKEA. There are some great, matching pieces, but so many of the sets seem to be missing an integral piece, making it often difficult to furnish the room as an ensemble. Rather like the EAxis sets in that respect, though, so it does give a sort of kismet vibe to the partnership on this pack.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: