More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:07:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Riverbay Lodge
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Riverbay Lodge  (Read 16742 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Riverbay Lodge
« on: 2008 July 16, 12:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my attempt at an Awesomespec build from scratch. Feel free to poke, point, laugh etc. Constructive criticism gratefully accepted Cheesy I've probably forgotten something....

You will need all EPs/SPs up to FT/Ikea for this one and no CC is used. Built on a 3x4 (I think) lot, fully furnished, this is a 3 bedroom, 5 bathroom family home. No magic wand has been used, this comes in at just under §198k.

Features: Lockable kitchen and separate dining room with a nectar bar, living room with TV and stereo, piano and dartboard. Study which has the one desk, reading area in front of fireplace (you will need to put a smoke alarm in this room, I forgot to place one) easel and chessboard. Nursery is on the first floor with it's own separate bathroom (just a bath in place) to bathe toddlers. Stairs to second floor are lockable and upstairs is the sleeping and bathing area. A wall can be easily built to allow guests to the hot-tub area but locking off the sleeping area if wished. I left it open because my hot-tub is solely for woohoo. Cheesy On the second floor there is a stairway to the viewing deck where a telescope is placed. Entrance to the garden area is either through gates at the front of the lot, the garage area or through the downstairs hallway. Garden features a pool, pond and river and greenhouse and small orchard. There are swings for the kiddies to play on and open areas for snowball and water balloon fights. There is also a gnome to kick.

I think that is it. Here are some pictures.

Front of Lot

Back of Lot

First Floor

Second Floor

More pictures. Download Riverbay Lodge.

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Re: Riverbay Lodge
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 16, 12:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very pretty Emma!  And 5 bathrooms!  I don't think you even deserve a "Death to Emma" after this one.

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 16, 14:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zowee!  Yoink!   Kiss

That looks so almost, but not quite, entirely unlike where I live in rl (I have a tree, not a pine admittedly, but a tree, and a shed, not a greenhouse.  Otherwise, it's exactly unlike where I live).

Fantastic job.

Tribulatio proxima est
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 16, 14:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks you two Cheesy

leaths
Corpulent Cretin

Groovy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 July 16, 14:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yoink! Beautiful. It looks like it could be converted to a hotal pretty easily too.
Catbat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 July 16, 15:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grabbed* Lovely home.  Thank you for sharing.
laylei
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 July 16, 20:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is beautiful. I love the landscaping! *downloads*
Cimaronna
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 July 16, 20:51:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Snatch*
That is utterly gorgeous! Wonderful build!

INTJ - Intelligence is what you have available to use. Whether or not you are smart is determined by how well you use your intelligence.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 July 17, 02:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice. Like Leaths said, easily converted to a hotel as well. I love the way you have such tidy well laid out gardens. My only quibble would be that the kitchen and dining room are so far from the front of the lot. Though that mattered far more in sims 1 when they'd be trying to scoff down breakfast before the carpool arrived. These days sims hardly eat and can also eat at work.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 July 17, 06:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks all!

Yeah witch, I was going to put the kitchen at the front where the living room is, but no space for a dining room there and I wanted it right next to the kitchen. Mind you if you wait until 15 minutes before the hour they will run to the carpool/schoolbus anyway. It is actually a pretty weird shaped house...looking at it now, I don't know what I was picturing when I built it Cheesy

Gonna do another one soon, need a new lot for my poorer sim family, they are having a baby/babies and they only have §29k in the kitty. Mind you, they have all their furnishings in their inventories so when I furnish that one for upload it will probably come in at a bit more than §29k.

Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 July 17, 06:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is absolutely beautiful! *Downloads*

I really liked the "outdoorsy" feel to the lot with trees, ponds and gardens. I'm looking forward to your next idea for your poor sim family. By the way, that cat must be very loaded with simoleans!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 July 17, 07:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean you don't keep your money in a cat? You are weird. Wink

Thanks Chaavik.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 July 17, 07:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the first argument in favour of Ikea I've seen. Simply beautiful.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 July 17, 10:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks SW. Thing is, if you use clean installer to install the lot you will just have the Ikea stuff missing. I think the kids bedroom and a couple of bookcases are all I used from the Ikea pack.

SimKat
Asinine Airhead

Throws hissy fits.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 July 21, 23:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That house is beautiful,I have the perfect family for it too.Nice layout too.Thanks.

Don\'t take life too seriously,you don\'t get out alive anyways.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 July 21, 23:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! Emma built a house that has some ground not paved over! Shocker! I love this one. Definitely downloading when I get my computer back.

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 July 21, 23:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is really nice. It seems my lots never have enough bathrooms...5 ought to be enough. I can't wait to see more. Baaaaaa!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 July 22, 05:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! Emma built a house that has some ground not paved over! Shocker! I love this one. Definitely downloading when I get my computer back.

There is grass! Yay! Cheesy Thanks all.

BirmanKat
Asinine Airhead

Itinerant Lab Rat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2008 August 06, 17:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great looking house Emma, I am sorry that I can't use it because I don't have seasons, and refuse to install Ikea.  Have not managed to get seasons as a gift, don't have money for a copy, and can't find a working torrent for it either.  Every torrent I have downloaded turned into a dud.  But will wait until I get seasons then comeback for it. thank you...

Birman Kat

All Empty templates are hosted on my site with permission of the makers of them.  Go to  K and B Designs at http://kandbdesigns.vndv.com/index.html    and go to Template area.  They are sorted for you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 August 09, 13:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think this is a real Emma. I think this house is stolen. Notice how it matches none of the hallmarks of Emma behavior: There are way too many bathrooms and the ground isn't paved over with something. This clearly shows it is not a real Emma, and is, in fact, a plagiarized work of some unknown builder. If this were a real Emma house, there'd be like 0-2 bathrooms and the ground would be paved over in synthgrass floortiling.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 August 09, 13:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think this is a real Emma. I think this house is stolen. Notice how it matches none of the hallmarks of Emma behavior: There are way too many bathrooms and the ground isn't paved over with something. This clearly shows it is not a real Emma, and is, in fact, a plagiarized work of some unknown builder. If this were a real Emma house, there'd be like 0-2 bathrooms and the ground would be paved over in synthgrass floortiling.

So, you saying you like my house? Grin

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 August 09, 13:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not bad. But it's not yours. It lacks all the essential hallmarks of Emmacraft. Death to Emma.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 August 09, 13:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Build from scratch, I'm afraid. If I stole/borrowed a house and modified it then I'd say so.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 August 09, 16:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless, of course, you were obviously attempting to pass off non-Emma craftsmanship as Emmawork. But we can tell. It doesn't look like anything an EMMA would make!

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 August 09, 17:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Think what you want to think-I don't care. Tongue This tells me I am getting better at lot building anyway.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: