More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 17:51:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Two really odd things that happened to me
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two really odd things that happened to me  (Read 2360 times)
Bleached
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Two really odd things that happened to me
« on: 2008 July 12, 23:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1) I got a kitten from the pet adoption thing on the phone. I had it for a few days, and one day, one of my male sims was holding it, and his carpool pulled up to take him to work. Instead of putting down the kitten like I would have expected, he took her to work with him. While at work, the cat's needs fell dramatically, and she came home with my sim in the carpool. Has this happened to anyone else, and/or how do I keep the cat from going to work with someone else again?

2) A few times recently, a nanny has come wandering into the house late at night without being called or anything. By the time I woke up one of my sims to get her to leave, two hours had passed, and she didn't charge for the time she spent at the house. It's not every day, and it doesn't follow any sort of pattern, so can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Two really odd things that happened to me
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 12, 23:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For #1. Patch your game.
For #2. does the maid nanny have high outgoing? Do your sims chat with her often? She may consider herself a friend and with high outgoing they just walk right in.

edit: NPC brain fart.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 12, 23:49:16 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Bleached
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Two really odd things that happened to me
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 12, 23:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For #2. does the maid have high outgoing? Do your sims chat with her often? She may consider herself a friend and with high outgoing they just walk right in.
Hmm... Good thought. I'll check and see if any of my sims remember meeting her or anything. She might be one of the old babysitters of one of my elders or something.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: