More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:28:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Two "hobbies" neighborhoods listed on "walk to" screen - update
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two "hobbies" neighborhoods listed on "walk to" screen - update  (Read 2960 times)
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Two "hobbies" neighborhoods listed on "walk to" screen - update
« on: 2008 July 06, 08:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone run into this?  When the "walk to lot" box pops up, it lists Pleasantview, hobbies, and hobbies again.  The first one lists all the lots except the one I'm on.  The other one lists all the lots.  Is it possible I have two hobby neighborhoods?

Update - I do seem to have 2 hobby neighborhoods.  One is Suburb007 and the other is Suburb008.  This seems to be a persistant problem, it shows up in several neighborhoods.

Any ideas?  Are my neighborhoods going to explode?  I'm tempted to edit one of the hobby hoods.  Then I could have the regular EA one, and a custom one.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 06, 12:53:56 by nocomment » Logged
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Two "hobbies" neighborhoods listed on "walk to" screen - update
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 08, 15:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I have five hobby neighborhoods now.

I receive two hobby neighborhoods after I installed Ikea stuff pack. I received another two after I installed Free Time patch 1. At this point, I am holding off from installing the third Free Time patch.

I am seriously thinking of deleting the extras and seeing what happens.
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 09, 06:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, it's not just me?  Thanks for answering.

Interesting that it happened when you installed Ikea.  I recently installed a couple of stuff packs.  This problem seems to afflict all my neighborhoods, or at least most of them.

If I find the time I'll delete the extra and see what happens.  I have several test hoods, I can try it on one of them.  The only problem is I don't have much time so I can't really give it the serious testing it needs.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 09, 07:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am seriously thinking of deleting the extras and seeing what happens.
Nothing "bad" happens, but you'd have to manually purge the lot files as well. Otherwise you'll have orphaned NXXX_LotXX files. And that is bad.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: