More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 19:32:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  P&L Refrigerator Fires
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: P&L Refrigerator Fires  (Read 3087 times)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
P&L Refrigerator Fires
« on: 2008 July 05, 17:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've managed to break my neighborhood in an interesting way - any time a sim opens the fridge to cook something (even instant meals) it catches fire. All refrigerators on all lots. My husband and son think this is really really funny (ok, it is rather). My husband thinks I've created Eureka and the mad scientist person did something Really Bad. I'll hafta rename the hood. Not as good as the Burning Bush and Sim Commandments ("Thou shalt not wave at thy creator") but not bad.

Anyway, the newest things I added were Echo's harvest basket, Numenor's magazine rack and some clothes. It's probably the harvest basket. I really wanted an herb garden for one of my sims Sad Anyone know if that's broken with Seasons and Freetime (I thought it still worked as of Seasons, but who knows)?

Other'n than that, I've got the newest Insim (which I suspect is causing some not very important or amusing things with toddlers, but otherwise working fine even with fridges), ACR, JFades juicer and mostly awesome hacks.

Yeah, I'll take the hacks out and check next time it's my turn on that computer, but anyone got any ideas in the meantime? Want to P&L? A real firebug want to have a LOT of fires and feed sims with no access to fridges?

Unsouper
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: P&L Refrigerator Fires
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 05, 18:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soup, you're doing it wrong?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 05, 20:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unsouper <points to sig>

Unsouper
Blueblood
Blathering Buffoon

My very own a The Cheat gnome! o.O

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 05, 22:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This reminds me of a time where I instructed a teen to macro eat and he got caught in a loop of sticking his food in the microwave and then immediately taking it out and putting it in the dishwasher. After maybe his third attempt, the dishwasher caught on fire. I couldn't stop laughing because I never thought that would happen and it didn't make any sense. Cold macaroni + dishwasher=deadly kitchen fire? o.O
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 July 05, 23:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol. Yeah, that refrigerator light has a *serious* short.

It is, btw, the harvest basket - in case anyone else tries to use it. <sigh> Anyone know of *any* remeshes for Season's plants or any other way to have a working herb garden? <thinks EA put our the Season's stuff waaaay too late and nobody seemed interested in making any new ones and I'm not the least capable of meshing> but an herb garden would go really well with my gourmand hobby sims.

Unsouper
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: