More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 11:44:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 494075 times)
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #650 on: 2008 December 20, 02:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait... wasn't this broken before?

View Full

Either EAxis fixed it or I call tight pants!

Also did anyone ever fix the UV map error on the "Full Bob Teen" hairstyle? The adult version is fine, but the teen version has a weird block of color.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff / Holiday Store Items
« Reply #651 on: 2008 December 22, 17:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks to everyone who bought and shared the store stuff and made it available here, and thanks to all who fixed all the mistakes and errors that EA made.

has anyone uploaded the holiday themed stuff? that's the only SP i haven't got & i'd love the tall, thin xmas tree
It seems that you can download the Holiday Stuff pack here:
http://foro.simsolucion.es/dload.php?action=file&file_id=341
that link is coming up as a deleted thread for me
Yes- you're too late. It seems they removed it.

Thank you Simsample for sharing this link.

As others noted above, the download was not a pack of loose holiday objects and stuff from the TS2 Store.
It was for an exe installer file for the actual "Holiday Stuff" pack for PCs, not the Holiday objects from the store.

it's an executable because it applies like a patch, so adds the items and clothes to the basegame objects and 3D files.

I have an Intel Mac running Leopard 10.5.4.
AFAIK, .exe format is an installer for PCs.
Is there any way an Intel Mac user can get the Holiday Items from the above file in OSX; WITHOUT partitioning the hard drive, installing Windows, installing a windows version of TS2, and running the installer through Boot Camp / Parallels? (which is not an option for me on our shared family computer) Because even if I could do all that and install the PC Holiday Stuff Pack, I'm not sure I could "transfer over" whatever does get installed to the Mac version of TS2.

Or better yet, back to the original question that was asked earlier by CountessGutter -- Are the holiday objects from the TS2 store available anywhere?

Thank you in advance.

TS2, Windows 7, All SP & EP M&G StuffPack
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 2008 December 22, 18:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, and no, not that I'm aware of.  It's technically possible to extract objects and clothes from a PC installation, and bring them over to your mac, but I think it would take you until the new year to learn how to do it and execute it.  It's a tedious process, even after you've figured it out.  Unfortunately, buying the Store objects isn't an option for us, either.  Sorry. Sad

ETA: If you can find a co-conspirator partner with a PC and the TSStore client installed, you can send them the money to purchase the objects for you.  They'd have to upload the objects, and then I can alter the files for your mac.  (Alternatively, if your partner is versed in SimPE, the changes aren't difficult to apply.)  This would be perfectly legal since you will have purchased the right to use the objects.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 22, 21:26:19 by seelindarun » Logged
bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 2008 December 26, 17:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the information, seelindarun. It sounds like while TS2 PC-2-Mac object conversion is possible, that it's such an overly complicated process I don't have the time to attempt to learn right now, even if I did have a PC to attempt it with.
Yes, I know you can't buy objects at the TS2 Store if you have a mac. That stinks. Sad I don't know any PC simmers well enough to ask them to shop for me.

In the end, I found a torrent with some shared EAxis downloads, including some items for Christmas like a tree, a wreath and a lawn reindeer. That did a good enough job of helping my sims decorate for a Merry Christmas.

Thanks again for the helpful info.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #654 on: 2008 December 29, 05:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it's after xmas, but here is some xmas stuff I had salvaged from the exchange some time ago. You can get it here and here is a screenie of the zip:

bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: 2008 December 30, 20:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it's after xmas, but here is some xmas stuff I had salvaged from the exchange some time ago. You can get it here (snip)

Thank you so much for sharing these Christmas objects, Skadi!
The Poinsettias look so pretty, and the Mistletoe is great!
Even though it's not Christmastime for me IRL, I'll have them for decorating for my sim's Christmas holidays. Also, I'm going to decorate a BV Mountain Hotel with a Christmas theme - the wreathes and flowers and mistletoe and everything -- so whenever it's wintertime for my sims, they can go off to have a winter vacation there. There will always be a place to go that's Christmassy, even if I don't decorate their homes.
Again, thanks so much for sharing this -  it's really appreciated!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 2009 January 08, 11:15:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a bit confused with the number of pages to browse, can you provide me with the links to particular Adult Clothes that were not included into the global packs?

Srsly? How do you think anyone else is going to find those links except by going through the thread?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 2009 January 08, 14:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then try that thread. Where they are actually exchanging links. Also, don't expect people to fish out just the ones you want. Big an adult and snarf them for yourself. Just delete the ones you don't want.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Zepp
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: 2009 March 15, 19:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may sound stupid now, but i can't seem to find all the other things from S2S.. I know i've seen it here somewhere.
Zepp
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 2009 March 16, 10:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The other hairs and clothes.
Lolly
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: 2009 April 04, 17:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may sound stupid now, but i can't seem to find all the other things from S2S.. I know i've seen it here somewhere.

You mean Kitchen and Bath things?
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: 2009 April 05, 21:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just FYI, these only consist of the downloads exclusive to the store. They don't include the items separated from EPs or SPs. There are a couple of things available here originally from the Celebrations SP, but that's it. For the rest of the stuff you'll either have to acquire the SP or buy the item from the store.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 06, 22:04:38 by Sigmund » Logged

I sing along with elevator music.
jacksparrow
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: 2009 April 06, 21:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How can I get these hairstyles? , Please

mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: 2009 April 06, 22:41:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read the thread and download them from the appropriate link?
jacksparrow
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: 2009 April 09, 16:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read the thread and download them from the appropriate link?

http://thesims2store.ea.com/productList.html?gender=female&startAt=12&categoryId=10635&scategoryId=10644&index=3

I do not understand.

Hairstyles that are looking at SimsStore, but are not in the download of this item, are only the old
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: 2009 April 09, 21:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all you might wanna look in TS2 Store Stuff Collections thread since this thread is older an proably dosent have 2/3 the store stuff

an these hairs are part 2 differnet collections so either look up TS2 Store Stuff Collections or look up both TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection & TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: 2009 April 12, 00:49:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all you might wanna look in TS2 Store Stuff Collections thread since this thread is older an proably dosent have 2/3 the store stuff

an these hairs are part 2 differnet collections so either look up TS2 Store Stuff Collections or look up both TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection & TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection

I think she's trying to tell us that the skins are new and no one here has them yet. Shocked
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: 2009 April 12, 02:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she's trying to tell us that the skins are new and no one here has them yet. Shocked

knightguy is correct, the first one is in the Asian Fusion collection and the second is in the Art Nouveaulicious collection. They are probably looking at the store and at the hair itself and seeing them and not looking in the collections to see if they are part of one of them.

SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: 2009 April 12, 16:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

knightguy is correct, the first one is in the Asian Fusion collection and the second is in the Art Nouveaulicious collection. They are probably looking at the store and at the hair itself and seeing them and not looking in the collections to see if they are part of one of them.

You are right. They belong to exisiting collections.
jacksparrow, please check out older threads.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: