More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:10:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 492659 times)
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #575 on: 2008 September 08, 22:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Jase! Long time, no see!

I finally downloaded everything and everything shows up for me except the pumpkin heads and mummy heads.  I don't have a SimsStore folder though...everything is just in my downloads, so that could be it. 

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
robovanrobyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2008 September 09, 00:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to figure out the problems with the files.  I'm getting them all to show up except the toddler mummy wraps.  I'm still looking into it.  If all else fails I'll donload from the site again and see if this time they will work
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2008 September 09, 02:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I solved the problem of the Spooky skin stuff not showing up in the game by extracting files to both C:\Documents\Eagames\The Sims 2 Store Edition\skins and to another folder I created C:\Documents\Eagames\the Sims2\Dowloads\Store Stuff.   Also do the same thing for the first set of downloads from the Store as some of that stuff may go missing or get corrupted too.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2008 September 09, 03:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, has anyone seen the Mummy Head Wraps for toddlers in their games? That's the only thing not working for me, the file shows that it's only 2,18 kbs so I guess it's corrupted.

Dive in!
Celtic Sweetheart
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2008 September 09, 04:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  This all makes my head spin.  Maybe because I am so dense. 

So I went and looked at the list with the missing items and was in pursuit of investing, then read a post that said "here are the rest of the skins."  So I am confused.  AGAIN.  Does that mean that ALL of the files from the store are available here now?  I don't want to buy anything if they are already here.

I'm going to wait until EVERYTHING is fixed and in one spot I think.  Like I said before, I got really lost trying to find everything that was fixed and not get duplicate files etc. 

And thanks again for sharing everyone.  I really wish I had beat whoever it was to getting all of the pre-order things here.  I kinda feel like a mooch or something...

I have kids.  NOTHING scares me anymore.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #580 on: 2008 September 09, 06:21:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Celtic Sweetheart   i'm sure you'll get your chance next time the store updates

puhairmummy - Dosent Work

afhaircornrowbeads - is already gotten by jaldeer in Post 533  i enabled it for elders in post 534

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
blackcat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2008 September 09, 18:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an "experience " with EA tech support, and I got very very strong impression, that at least a few first times it is a bot answering a question. Either that, or they never ever finish reading the complaint, only looking at the first couple of lines.
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2008 September 09, 22:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys! I'd like to know if someone here could make all the objetcs that was put here 'till now (sure THE FIXES one too) "RARed" [Rar(ed) I created this!], so... in truth who could ZIP or RAR all of them to all of us here, because take many times of us looking for each object and wich one is FIXED and not fixed... It's boring... I'd be welcome! "See u soon"!

If my phrase is strange tell me I'll never make the same mistake againg (I know "RARed" doesn't exist)
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2008 September 10, 05:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an "experience " with EA tech support, and I got very very strong impression, that at least a few first times it is a bot answering a question. Either that, or they never ever finish reading the complaint, only looking at the first couple of lines.

This is why when I contact them I put what I want in summary at the top in capital letters... not that it helps but I bet they hate being treated like children.  Cheesy
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2008 September 10, 10:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cappuccino,

I've got all the pumpkin heads and mummy wraps that robovanrobyn posted showing up in my game, just not in BodyShop.
I don't have them installed in the store folder either, they're all in the downloads folder with the rest of my downloads.

Um, cheers?

Does that include the toddler Mummy hair too?

Dive in!
cocomo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2008 September 10, 13:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated the main post with what I think are the latest downloads, if someone could check them out and confirm that it would be great.

I just skimmed through it but they seem to be all up-to-date.  That is, except the Cubic TV, which doesn't seem to be updated to Freetime.  I don't know if that has been fixed anywhere else in this thread, or if it's supposed to be a DIY. 

EDIT: This collection has an updated TV:

My link is http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzzd3vzzxt

Television_Floor_Cubic.package in that link does not have FT functions, but TelevisionCubic.package in the older link does.

The first link doesn't work (at least for me).  Nothing downloads, but the second one does.  I really want that updated tv.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2008 September 10, 13:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ Grab it: http://www.mediafire.com/?iwtiqwp9yu1

Dive in!
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2008 September 10, 16:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spooky Skins removed duplikate resources to make smaller files.

get them here: EA Store Stuff Collections
« Last Edit: 2008 September 11, 05:50:46 by Havelock » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: 2008 September 10, 17:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cappuccino,

I've got all the pumpkin heads and mummy wraps that robovanrobyn posted showing up in my game, just not in BodyShop.
I don't have them installed in the store folder either, they're all in the downloads folder with the rest of my downloads.

Um, cheers?

Does that include the toddler Mummy hair too?

it isnt a hair  Roll Eyes 

that files missing so much stuff it could be a wall file if it didnt say mummyhair

hopefully EA fixes it

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2008 September 10, 17:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it isnt a hair  Roll Eyes 

that files missing so much stuff it could be a wall file if it didnt say mummyhair

hopefully EA fixes it

Um, I know what it is, thank you very much. And although it technically isn't a hairstyle, it still appears under the Hair category in game, you know. It's not eye-shadow for example.

Plz to refrain frum I-rolling.

Havelock: Thanks for the fixes! Smiley

Dive in!
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2008 September 10, 21:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JDFrankFan

I see. Would you mind sharing your puhairmummy file then? What size is it?

Dive in!
Celtic Sweetheart
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2008 September 10, 22:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh!!!  People talking about bitching out EA tech support!  Been there did that but only in e-mail.  It took me THREE WEEKS to get a problem with my game solved and then their solutions, (yes, I said solutionS) still didn't work.  I ended up figuring out the problem and fixing it myself.  I swear they have idiots working for them.

And while I am bitching, I may as well bitch about them actually selling items.  I was a bit more than shocked when I saw their store.  Everyone there is against people selling custom content items and then they do it themselves.  That totally blew my mind.  When I mentioned it at the TS2 forums, I got a lot of nasty hate mail in my BLOG there and my post got deleted.  I got a nice warning from the moderators.  Guess I am too obnoxious and sarcastic...a smart ass of sorts.  Oh well.  So I am opinionated.  At least I said what I thought before I got "punished."

Someone else here suggested putting all of the fixed files here in one big rar file since it is so hard to find them all.  I guess, by what I am reading, they are all here now, all that are available now, but I agree, as I stated before, it is very hard to go through 27 pages to find the fixed stuff. Shocked  UGH.

I have kids.  NOTHING scares me anymore.
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2008 September 10, 22:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone else here suggested putting all of the fixed files here in one big rar file since it is so hard to find them all.  I guess, by what I am reading, they are all here now, all that are available now, but I agree, as I stated before, it is very hard to go through 27 pages to find the fixed stuff. Shocked  UGH.

You're looking for this: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13036.0.html

Now asbestos-free.
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2008 September 11, 12:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi. I'm new here and I'm looking for the exercise equipment and gym lockers from The University EP
Has anyone uploaded the exercise equipment and gym lockers from Uni?

Hey you. This is not your personal request forum; there is a search button right there in that handy row of blue buttons, we have a 'Where can I find' thread, and the thread actually STATES what is here already, if you could READ. You don't quite seem to understand that you're not paying anyone here for services. Also, using the most recently modified file is not that confusing or difficult when you get the files for FREE. EA expects you to navigate an entire store FFS. Cappuccino even did the work for you. Damn kids!

Edit: That was mean caeks of me. Okay-- here is the link to the master rar file.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 11, 12:38:27 by Kazzandra » Logged
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2008 September 11, 14:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all the EP's including Apartment and all the stuff packs but as not in the usa do not have store edition - all theses objects and skins work for me APART from the 'Enter with dread door" - have tried it in both my Bins folder and my downloads folder and the game crashes onload. I have no other downloads apart from the store edition stuff found here and the decostomised stuff that Lord Darcy has done. 
GossipGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2008 September 11, 15:31:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, would anyone know how to get the little trash can to delete custom content back? Undecided
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2008 September 11, 15:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just pull the file manually. It's safer that way.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2008 September 11, 20:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, i finally got my arse in gear and stopped just lurking and regestered  Grin
first off, i wana say how much i love all the stuff here (especialy watching the bathroom controler chase sims out or into my bathrooms..im so glad it still works with Apartment Life)

mainly de-lurking to
a: thank everyone that has shared the EA-trash to be fixed and made usable, for being so generous and not falling into the usual 'its mine, naff off!' put that alot of people seem to be in, and
b: ask, i did the usual, placed the files into the EA Store folder in the hard drive and all the items are showing up but....body shop are not. i've take everyhitng out of the sub folders and moved them all into the EA Store folder, but if the clothes and hairs ect are still not showing up, do i need to move them to just a folder in the downloads or beat them with the Fugly Stick?
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: 2008 September 12, 00:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...do i need to move them to just a folder in the downloads...

Yes.

Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2008 September 12, 16:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the answer, BastDawn...

one new folder called Lol_pay_shite comming up in my DL folder then. *cheaky grin*

thats just the clothing / hairs / accessories though, since the furniture and build ect are showing up.

hm..i wonder....if you build a lot with these items in, do they come with the lot, or revert to a lesser item if you didnt have the item in the folder if its uploaded?
(i know alot of my recols that i DL sneak into my builds, i would clean them out but the Clean Installer stopped working for me once seasons and BV arived and im told its not going to be updated *sulks*...ah well......less for places like Mts2, and more for places like Maty and Insim Cheesy)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: