More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 18:11:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 494846 times)
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #450 on: 2008 September 02, 22:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had points left in my account and downloaded some lights and the following build mode and lighting stuff:

Build Mode Stuff
Column of Doom
Column of Duplicate Doom
Visitors Unwelcome Door
Cracks in the Pain Window
Twice the Cracks in the Pain Window
Rectangular Cracks in the Pain Window
Forlorn Cracks in the Pain Window
Boarded Up Window
Enter With Dread Door

http://www.mediafire.com/?sw70yxximz8

I just installed these and I'm only seeing the windows and the "column of duplicate doom" (which is a two story column). The other column and the doors are not showing up.
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2008 September 02, 22:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I ran out of money before I could snag the Your Not Welcome Door. These are the files that loaded to TheSimsStore\Downloads\Objects.
Column_Multistory_2_Spooky.package
Column_Spooky.package
Door_3Tile_2Story_Spooky.package
Lamp_fence.Spooky.package
Lamp_wall_Spooky.package
Window_Spooky.package
Window_SpookyBottom.package
Window_SpookyBroken.package
Window_WallWoodplanks.package
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2008 September 02, 22:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I ran out of money before I could snag the Your Not Welcome Door. These are the files that loaded to TheSimsStore\Downloads\Objects.
Column_Multistory_2_Spooky.package
Column_Spooky.package
Door_3Tile_2Story_Spooky.package
Lamp_fence.Spooky.package
Lamp_wall_Spooky.package
Window_Spooky.package
Window_SpookyBottom.package
Window_SpookyBroken.package
Window_WallWoodplanks.package

Ok, then the only things I'm not seeing in my game are the 2 story door and the single story column. But thanks for uploading these. The spooky windows are great!
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2008 September 02, 22:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I ran out of money before I could snag the Your Not Welcome Door.

Oh, don't mention it, you got enough already. Smiley

The door and column don't work in Bins either (and I don't have an EA Store folder, I thought the 3rd patch for FreeTime created it?) and I *think* the big column, which does show up, overwrites the Simply Round Column from OFB. (Simply Round Column is gone, and the new one uses its catalog description)

« Last Edit: 2008 September 02, 22:41:35 by Cappuccino » Logged

Dive in!
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2008 September 02, 22:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The door and column don't work in Bins either (and I don't have an EA Store folder, I thought the 3rd patch for FreeTime created it?) and I *think* the big column, which does show up, overwrites the Simply Round Column from OFB. (Simply Round Column is gone, and the new one uses its catalog description)

Hmm I don't have that problem.

I see it listed as "column of duplicate doom" in my game with the correct description. The "simply round column" still shows up in the columns section.
titanicbrittanic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: 2008 September 02, 22:59:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My OFB two story column has been missing since I installed Free Time, so it may not necessarily be completely the fault of these spook objects that it is missing (though I find it interesting that it is using that catalog description... me thinks EAxis made a goober in Free Time to prepare for the TS2 Payshit site)

Hmm I don't have that problem.

I see it listed as "column of duplicate doom" in my game with the correct description. The "simply round column" still shows up in the columns section.

What EPs do you currently have installed? Just wondering to see if my theory is short of the mark.
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2008 September 02, 23:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What EPs do you currently have installed? Just wondering to see if my theory is short of the mark.

I have all the EPs and all the stuff packs.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2008 September 02, 23:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are the new Spooky objects at The Sims 2 Store - 17 total - I bought all 17 - it wouldn't let me upload the rar file here.  Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g26mgx9csga - I hope they don't update The Sims 2 Store anymore.  Maybe they won't after The Sims 3 is out.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2008 September 02, 23:48:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you're talking about the Simply Round Column 2 Floor Edition? Cause the smaller one, that's 1 floor high shows-up normally for me too.

Furthermore, the small Column and the Door that brzburns provided turn to 96-byte files after you run and exit the game which means they are corrupted, I remember people getting that when the Store first started, some of their downloads would get corrupted like that and they had to re-download.

Here are the new Spooky objects at The Sims 2 Store - 17 total - I bought all 17 - it wouldn't let me upload the rar file here.  Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g26mgx9csga - I hope they don't update The Sims 2 Store anymore.  Maybe they won't after The Sims 3 is out.

It's confirmed, these all work. The huge door is really cool.

Things that might need fixing:
  • The 2-Floor Column uses the catalog description of the Simply Round Column from OFB.
  • The Gargoylite wall lamp costs only 1 simoleon.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 00:29:14 by Cappuccino » Logged

Dive in!
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2008 September 03, 00:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you're talking about the Simply Round Column 2 Floor Edition? Cause the smaller one, that's 1 floor high shows-up normally for me too.

Furthermore, the small Column and the Door that brzburns provided turn to 96-byte files after you run and exit the game which means they are corrupted, I remember people getting that when the Store first started, some of their downloads would get corrupted like that and they had to re-download.

It's confirmed, these all work. The huge door is really cool.

Things that might need fixing:
    The 2-Floor Column uses the catalog description of the Simply Round Column from OFB.
    The Gargoylite wall lamp costs only 1 simoleon.

Yeah, you're right. The two-story Simply Round Column is missing. I was looking at the single story column.[/list][/list]
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2008 September 03, 00:27:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok - I have some of the new hairs - the male dreadlock style, the new short male messy style and the new short female messy style - all adult.

Will update with the files as soon as I confirm they work.

Update - Ok so apparently I need to DL 300MB of the sims store edition on my PC which looks like it's gonna take a while.  I already have suckurom so *shrug* -  I already bought the hair, unfortunatly it will be a bit longer than I anticipated before I will be able to post them. 

OK here they are

Afhairzombie (short ladies cut)
http://www.mediafire.com/?niwtyqjjy3o

Amhairzombie (short gentlemans cut)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d2jca1bpmww

Amhaircornrowbeads  Male Dreadlocks
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxyu2jyrkny
« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 01:31:06 by Cerridwen » Logged
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2008 September 03, 00:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cerridwen - my daughter was saying she wanted those 3 hairstyles.  I'm going to buy the 4 Lord of the Night suits for Adult Males and the 5 Bride of the Night dresses for Adult females.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2008 September 03, 00:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got these two new objects: Deco and Cubic Dining Chairs.

Download Fixed Cubic Chair
09/03/08 Added missing metal textures to Cubic Chair.

Download the fixed Deco Chair here (by Havelock).

I also got the 4 male zombie outfits (Suit from Beyond the Grave), download is in this post.

Edit:
Here are the collections (The Sims 2 Store, Deco, Cubic, Spooky). Download.

Save to "Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 > Collections".
« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 23:11:14 by Richief » Logged
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2008 September 03, 01:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Richief, a question though, does the Cubic chair show up for you without any problems? It seems to have some missing textures (?) or is it just me?

Baaaaa, either way. Cheesy (I'm just bored while waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can hang the clothes to dry before going to bed and so I lurk here to see if any new objects come up and then I instantly check them in game. I'll check how this is progressing tomorrow!)

Dive in!
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2008 September 03, 02:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for putting these up.  You did the whole nine yards.  No custom content star and everything.  However, I noticed that while they are enabled for elder use, the mesh doesn't seem to support it?  It just goes to that default mesh-less stand-in hair when I click on it in Bodyshop.

EDIT: While it was nice for EAxis to include toddler and child versions of this hair, they totally left out teens.  Blah.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 02:47:40 by cow_tools » Logged

Now asbestos-free.
fatkitty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 2008 September 03, 02:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK here they are

Amhaircornrowbeads  Male Dreadlocks
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxyu2jyrkny

Do I just drag and drop these into my downloads folder? 
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2008 September 03, 02:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes you can just put them in your downloads folder.  You don't need to unzip them or anything.

Enabling the elder version is currently beyond me.  Perhaps with a bit of time I could figure out how to do it.  There was the same issue with the previous Store hairs as well and I know someone enabled the elders on them.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2008 September 03, 02:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are the 4 Adult Male Lord of the Night outfits and the 5 Adult Female Bride of the Night outfits.  Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kf5alygfddu
« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 09:08:40 by jaldeer » Logged
fatkitty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2008 September 03, 02:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes you can just put them in your downloads folder.  You don't need to unzip them or anything.

Thanks.  I was confused at first about what to do with them. Wink

And thanks everyone for all the stuff you've put up.
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2008 September 03, 03:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Richief, a question though, does the Cubic chair show up for you without any problems? It seems to have some missing textures (?) or is it just me?

The same here.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2008 September 03, 04:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cubic chair is messed up in my game too - I'd fix that texture that's missing, but, I don't know how to fix it - I hope somebody who knows what to do could.

Edit:  I tried fixing the chair and I have no idea how to.  Hope somebody who knows what to do could.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 04:50:42 by jaldeer » Logged
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: 2008 September 03, 04:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The two LIFO files for the metal texture are missing.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
boo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2008 September 03, 04:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey everyone I got 2 new files I like to share with you guys. Cheesy

Zombie Hair Adult Male and Female
Lord of The Night Outfit in Black
Bride of The Night Outfit in Plum, White and Black
Here the Link for it: http://www.mediafire.com/?vnywlvkqvfp

The second file contains:
Gold and Pink Peek-a-boo Dress
Pink and Blue Fashion Jeans and Embroidered Jacket
Here the link here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vjk2oxkadzi

I hope you guys like it! Cheesy
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: 2008 September 03, 05:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The two LIFO files for the metal texture are missing.

can it be fixed?  Huh   

hopefully the chair can be fixed maybe EA/Maxis will catch it an update the chair....   (i sent the issuse to EA thru their customer Support "they claim i'll hear something in 24 hours)

an i'm enableing the hairs for Elders  Roll Eyes  once again the textures are there but they failed to enable it  Angry   

Enabled amhaircornrowbeads, amhairzombie,  afhairzombie for Elders  http://www.mediafire.com/?iziy1xedt1t

« Last Edit: 2008 September 03, 10:19:00 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: 2008 September 03, 05:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone will have to remake the higher resolution textures, find a file that has the missing LIFOs, or delete the references in the TXTR and use the remaining mip map textures (think Numenor's LS object conversions, it's the same thing he did and that's why the textures were so lame).

Finding the missing LIFOs is the preferred option but highly unlikely.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: