More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:27:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 492628 times)
blackcat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #350 on: 2008 July 14, 20:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you meant collection files for Deco and Cubic objects (and this I assume solely from the "Collections" word), then I posted them on the second page of this thread, if not:

« Last Edit: 2008 July 14, 20:12:19 by blackcat » Logged
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

Life's to short not to Laugh!!

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2008 July 14, 21:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Blackcat, I missed them
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2008 July 15, 15:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everybody who shared Grin I really appreciate it.

Anybody can tell me how can I separate the bundle packages to individual packages? I mean the clothings? I'd love to have separate packages for each outfits Smiley

I seperated the two clothing bundles ('scskins.package' & the 'SC_Hair_Outfits.package') into individual packages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following .RAR file includes 60 files in total: 32 Adult Female clothing, 15 Adult Male clothing & 13 Teen Female clothing files.

Download Link 1: TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar (VIA Mediafire)
Download Link 2: TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar (VIA 2shared)

Remember to delete the 'scskins.package' & the 'SC_Hair_Outfits.package', since the clothing in those bundles are included in my 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar' file.

(You don't want duplicates do you?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

My 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar' file DOES NOT include any hairs, only clothing.

To get the hairs, go to the 1st post on this thread by Simsbaby.

I made this to stop the confusion about 'what's in this and that bundle'. 

Links removed to due updates in newer posts.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 January 26, 21:22:30 by rhldavies » Logged

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2008 July 15, 15:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally went through and got all this stuff. Thanks to everyone who's acquired and fixed these items!

as you can see it works on my end  Undecided 
[image snipped]

This makes me wondering why. The Property set is wrong the entry override0resourcekeyidx for hair has the number 5 should have 2,
override1resourcekeyidx for bangs has 6 should have 3, only override2resourcekeyidx for tiara is correct with 4

Since I don't see it posted in the thread yet, I just thought I'd upload a version of the top bun with bangs and crown with the elder fixes for the SimPE-phobes. Thanks to knightguy for the original work, and Havelock for pointing us in the right direction (as always).  Cheesy

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tz3jjmldmyy
« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 14:25:16 by Roux » Logged

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
Grania
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2008 July 15, 16:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rhidavies, the file you linked seems to contain the exact same skin files as before - 26 Adult Female outfits, 11 Adult Male outfits, 6 Teen Female outfits, and the SCSkins and SC_Hair_Outfits bundles.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2008 July 15, 18:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed it now, thank you I hadn't noticed I posted the wrong .RAR file.

Links in earlier posts removed to due updates in newer posts.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 January 26, 21:24:15 by rhldavies » Logged

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2008 July 15, 22:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would anyone be interested in a separate mesh package for each outfit? I'm working on them right now, and if you'd like I can upload them when I'm done.
blackcat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2008 July 16, 07:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, yes, please! I wanted to delete some of them, but am too scared to mess it up.
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2008 July 16, 17:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just separating the mesh from recolor package, that way if someone wanted to convert them or something they wouldn't have to dig through the package to find all the parts.
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2008 July 17, 22:53:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the clothing meshes for anyone that wants them. Let me know if you want the hair meshes too & I'll work on them as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/?im1cjfoermu
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 2008 July 18, 17:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Download: TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar (via Mediafire)

Thanks for separating all the bundles into individual files, but for some reason, I'm unable to download it.  I keep getting an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page after I get the "Your download is starting..." message.  I'm not sure if the problem lies with MediaFire or something else, but I'll keep trying.

EDIT: It's working now?  Sort of.  It's telling me that it's going to take about 3, 4 hours to finish the download, which brings me back to my old dial-up connection days.  So it's probably a MediaFire problem then, right?

EDIT #2: False alarm.  Maybe a whole bunch of people were trying to download it yesterday, too.  I dunno.  It works fine now.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 19, 15:49:34 by cow_tools » Logged

Now asbestos-free.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2008 July 19, 21:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting confused  Embarrassed If I download this last unbundled bundle, do I have to delete all the "body...." in my folder, and should I delete the scskins.package too, or keep it?
And if i look at the SC_Hair_Outfits.package, I see clothing in it too. What should I do with this one?
Thank you to everyone who contributed.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2008 July 20, 00:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone more awesome than I plan on making teen to adult conversions (and vice versa) of the new clothes?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Odessa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: 2008 July 20, 02:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my. So many different links! I guess I'll start from page 17 and go back for the most recent. *crosses fingers* Thanks to everyone who updated and fixed all these. I cannot begin to tell you how appreciative I am.

I do have a question about the items. Can you delete the ones you don't like (IE: Hairstyles and colors) or will everything else disappear? I saw one or two I'd like but I am desperately fighting to keep my Downloads folder from exploding and it's a losing battle.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me."
NoneTheLess
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2008 July 20, 03:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got it working and at 200kbps.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 20, 08:17:19 by NoneTheLess » Logged
Odessa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: 2008 July 20, 04:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think there may be a problem with the servers. I tried that one and another of LD's (the Ikea stand alone) and got the same response. It's been that way for over an hour or so.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: 2008 July 20, 07:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just be patient. Mediafire is notoriously crap. Wink

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2008 July 20, 08:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try it on Monday, they're prolly super busy over the weekend.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2008 July 20, 12:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting confused  Embarrassed If I download this last unbundled bundle, do I have to delete all the "body...." in my folder, and should I delete the scskins.package too, or keep it?
And if i look at the SC_Hair_Outfits.package, I see clothing in it too. What should I do with this one?
Thank you to everyone who contributed.

The clothing included in the 'scskins.package' & the 'SC_Hair_Outfits.package' are included in my 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar' file.

If you downloaded my 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar' file, delete the 'scskins.package' & the 'SC_Hair_Outfits.package'.

IMPORTANT:

My 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar' file DOES NOT include any hairs.

You'll have to get that from the 1st post on this thread by Simsbaby.

I do have a question about the items. Can you delete the ones you don't like (IE: Hairstyles and colors) or will everything else disappear? I saw one or two I'd like but I am desperately fighting to keep my Downloads folder from exploding and it's a losing battle.

With my 'TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar', you can delete any file you want and it won't bork up your game or the rest of the files.

Thanks for separating all the bundles into individual files, but for some reason, I'm unable to download it.  I keep getting an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page after I get the "Your download is starting..." message.  I'm not sure if the problem lies with MediaFire or something else, but I'll keep trying.

Try this alternate download Link #2: TheSims2_EAstoreClothing_Complete.rar (VIA 2shared)

Links removed to due updates in newer posts.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 January 26, 21:26:24 by rhldavies » Logged

tIIsuggas
Garrulous Gimp

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2008 July 20, 12:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It took me a while to find the link to the download.

For all those who're blind like me.

They do like their adverts.
Odessa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: 2008 July 20, 19:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rhldavies_Deux for alternate link. And thanks to tIIsuggas for pointed out the download button. I thought my Asinine Airhead title was taking over my thought pattern. Heh.

Well,

if the items are all fixed, I post all of them in this Stuff Pack  Grin

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzzd3vzzxt

Thank you for this pack. I am just checking to make sure this is the most recent for hair and furniture. So many things to download!

I do have one more question regarding Lord Darcy's option to place them in the bin so they don't show as custom content. Does this mean I make an EA Store folder within the bin of the most recent EP and place any and all items from Maxis there (IE the pre order goodies, etc...) and they will work? Or can I ONLY place the items from this thread in the EA Store folder and the rest in another folder in the bin? Also, once I buy the new EP do I need to move the folders into that bin?

Sorry for all the questions, but I wanted to make sure I understood what I needed to do. Thanks again!

Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: 2008 July 20, 21:03:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have one more question regarding Lord Darcy's option to place them in the bin so they don't show as custom content. Does this mean I make an EA Store folder within the bin of the most recent EP and place any and all items from Maxis there (IE the pre order goodies, etc...) and they will work?
Only objects will work there. Clothes don't, but as they are already de-customized they won't bear Star of Shame even in the Downloads folder. Although delete button may be enabled like any other cc. Not sure about hairs, never tried.

Or can I ONLY place the items from this thread in the EA Store folder and the rest in another folder in the bin?
Doesn't matter. Store items are not much different from preorder stuff. You can put them all in the same folder, if you like. Make any number of subfolders in any name as you like.

Also, once I buy the new EP do I need to move the folders into that bin?
Yes.

Odessa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: 2008 July 20, 23:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for clarifying!

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2008 July 21, 07:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmx5mjlmdkn

so far i've enabled the hairs for Elders the only problem hairs were....

afhairshortasymmetrica no gray texture so i just removed property set for elders   fixed here http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=86293

afhairpulledbackglam worked but as you can see it has gap where the hair meets the forehead only apears with elder hair fixed by Havelock Here

Thanks for these, they all work for me except afhairtopbunbangs, the elder still revert to the long straight hair... Undecided
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2008 July 21, 09:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for these, they all work for me except afhairtopbunbangs, the elder still revert to the long straight hair... Undecided

Try this Hair  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12303.msg353112.html#msg353112
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: