More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:44:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 494306 times)
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #325 on: 2008 July 08, 14:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from Double Deluxe, another of EAxis stupid exclusive items.

You can get it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,11573.0.html

The suit in question is at the bottom of the first post.
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2008 July 08, 15:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from Double Deluxe, another of EAxis stupid exclusive items.

You can get it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,11573.0.html

The suit in question is at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks!  I was going mad looking around.  Never mind it was right under my nose.  Thank God for Lord Darcy.

Now asbestos-free.
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2008 July 08, 16:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmx5mjlmdkn

so far i've enabled the hairs for Elders the only problem hairs were....

afhairshortasymmetrica no gray texture so i just removed property set for elders

afhairpulledbackglam worked but as you can see it has gap where the hair meets the forehead only apears with elder hair ( i'll let someone who knows how to do such things fix it )

Thanks so much for enabling these! I did notice though that the hair with the tiara still doesn't work for elders, it just shows up as the long straight hair. All the rest are fine.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2008 July 08, 17:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

afhairpulledbackglam worked but as you can see it has gap where the hair meets the forehead only apears with elder hair ( i'll let someone who knows how to do such things fix it )

knightguy you have forgotten to fix 3D ID Referencing File entrys for the Material Definitions they were in the wrong order that caused the missing Hair Base.

Edit: removed Attachement.

« Last Edit: 2008 July 30, 12:22:03 by Havelock » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: 2008 July 08, 21:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

knightguy you have forgotten to fix 3D ID Referencing File entrys for the Material Definitions they were in the wrong order that caused the missing Hair Base.

Thanks Havelock

Thank you Havelock and Knightguy for enabling these! But I noticed as well that the tiara hair isn't working for elders

as you can see it works on my end  Undecided 

« Last Edit: 2008 August 09, 21:21:52 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2008 July 08, 22:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as you can see it works on my end  Undecided 

This makes me wondering why. The Property set is wrong the entry override0resourcekeyidx for hair has the number 5 should have 2,
override1resourcekeyidx for bangs has 6 should have 3, only override2resourcekeyidx for tiara is correct with 4
SimKat
Asinine Airhead

Throws hissy fits.

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2008 July 09, 00:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The plain pulled back hair with the barrette is still not working for the elder females.Anyone have the fix for that?My elders are showing up with basic long maxis hair.The pulled back glam hair works good for the elders just this one doesn't.Thanks
P.S. heres the name of the hair afhairbngspllbck,package
« Last Edit: 2008 July 09, 00:23:28 by simkat » Logged

Don\'t take life too seriously,you don\'t get out alive anyways.
SimKat
Asinine Airhead

Throws hissy fits.

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2008 July 09, 00:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Clicked on it).I went into simpe and set the first overide too 2 and its showing up now but the thumbnail is still showing straight long hair.But before I did that it was just showing the plain long hair.I don't know what else too set in the preperty files I just read Havelock's post and kinda winged it from there.Why is there any other suggestion you have?The hairs I have are the glam/pulledback and that fugly male hair and thats it.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 09, 00:47:57 by simkat » Logged

akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: 2008 July 09, 01:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I'd better keep watching this thread, since I've got a pile of stuff but I'm a little confused on whether I have the best possible version of everything. But it seems this is all definitely still a work in progress.

Also:

I was away for a couple of days, so I missed out on the clothes when they were first linked on the first page. Now one of the links is overloaded (not available until the 31st because of how many downloads it got) and the other link is dead. Is there an alternative link?

EAxis_Store_Clothing.rar (via Mediafire) Cheesy

This contains a lot of individual files AND a 5MB+ SC_Hair_Outfits.package AND a 5MB+ SCSkins.package. Since the individual packages are clearly all recolors, I assume that at least one of those large packages contains all the meshes, but some more info on what's what would be peachy.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
SimKat
Asinine Airhead

Throws hissy fits.

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2008 July 09, 01:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok Tasha it seems I have fixed it in game and now it's showing in BS thumbnail and everything.But the elder mesh looks kinda funky for that hair I see gaps on the side and in the back by the barette,but other than that changing that number like Havelock said seemed too work anyways.
I have all EP's installed except for Pet's,Bon Voyuck,Freetime.
So it's up too Seasons with H&M crappack for me.This might be why it's not working that great who knows,but I seemed too have fixed it for now anyways.
But as usual after playing the game for a while i'll find out i messed something up i'm sure lol.

SimKat
Asinine Airhead

Throws hissy fits.

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2008 July 09, 01:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I got havelocks elder for the Glam hair,and I just got Knightguy's Afpullback hair & Asymetrical hair and recolors too,but haven't put them in yet.i'm glad it's not an EP or SP issue.Thanks Smiley

Kabuto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2008 July 09, 20:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well,

if the items are all fixed, I post all of them in this Stuff Pack  Grin

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzzd3vzzxt
Witchboy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: 2008 July 09, 21:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question. I have 2 rar files named AllTheSims2StoreNewClothes.rar & EAxis_Store_Clothing.rar that each contain SC_Hair_Outfits.package & SCSkins.package. The all the sims rar has the 2 clothing package files with a date of 7/1/2008 while the EAxis rar has the same 2 files but with a date of 7/4/2008. All 4 are of different MB size as well.

Which ones are the correct files? or have those items been recently freed as single clothing items?
« Last Edit: 2008 July 09, 21:35:21 by Witchboy » Logged

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2008 July 09, 21:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine is AllTheSims2StoreNewClothes.rar - that's all the new clothes.  The SC_Hair_Outfits.package and the SCSkins.package is  just what somebody posted with the outfits they got in it.  Both have different clothes in them.  Hope that helps.
Witchboy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: 2008 July 09, 22:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You Jaldeer Smiley Both of those files in your rar are 6.36 MB & 6.14 MB with the date of 7/1/2008. While the same 2 files in the EAxis_Store_Clothing.rar are 5.85 MB & 5.65 MB with a date of 7/4/2008.

I was just wondering which ones where the correct fixed files & which set should i be using? The higher mb files or the lower mb files? or are these no longer needed? or Have the outfits in both those files been released as single package files?

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2008 July 09, 23:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it matters - I don't know why the MB size is different.  As long as the clothing is the same in both rar's, I don't think it matters which of the 2 rar's you install.  I installed my rar on my daughter's computer for her Sims 2 game and everything showed up.
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2008 July 09, 23:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone get this The Sims 2 Bon Voyage's hair for me? I need it so much! I will be so very welcome if someone get it!

Witchboy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: 2008 July 10, 00:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it matters - I don't know why the MB size is different.  As long as the clothing is the same in both rar's, I don't think it matters which of the 2 rar's you install.  I installed my rar on my daughter's computer for her Sims 2 game and everything showed up.

Thank You Jaldeer! Smiley I'll stick with your rar'd goodies then.

Rissa
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2008 July 10, 00:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone get this The Sims 2 Bon Voyage's hair for me? I need it so much! I will be so very welcome if someone get it!

*snip*

Why would you want someone to pay for this hair? It's the one you could freely download with the Tata Young sim, or an all age conversion by Callum91 at MTS2...
« Last Edit: 2008 July 10, 00:37:57 by carissa » Logged
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2008 July 10, 00:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone getttt this hair!! I needddddd ITTTT!!!  So don't pay attention to my english if you don't understand it.
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2008 July 10, 00:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

koowli,
it is the same hair like the hair of Tata Young. Simsbaby has posted it at Insimenator. It work without Bon Voyage.
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=41356&highlight=Tata+Young
Rissa
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2008 July 10, 00:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Callum made a conversion so that it works for all ages, from toddler to elder.
Get it here: http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=233377
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2008 July 10, 01:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so MUCH guys! You're so FAST and Intelligents!!!!!! And I want say if you want some help is only ask me!
twistingsims
Dimwitted Dunce

*peeks*

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2008 July 11, 21:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked you guys are quick!  Grin

Thanks everyone for your awesome contributions and hard work in making this available for us non-awesome simmers.  To think I almost downloaded that EA downloader but stopped, both because of the lack of payment options and I thought I better check for the Securom issue.  I am very glad I did.

hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

Life's to short not to Laugh!!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2008 July 14, 16:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you guys so much your awsome  Grin Grin

Did any type of Collections package come the EA Store?  I don't seem to have one if it did, I was wondering if anyone else had any

Thanks again
« Last Edit: 2008 July 14, 17:58:04 by hobbitgrl » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: