More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:44:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 494285 times)
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #225 on: 2008 July 04, 11:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to again thank everyone for fixing & making the files available to all Smiley I do have 1 question. were the El Mariachi in White Vest & El Mariachi with Red Vest fixed?

Siupang you just plop the goodies in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.

Thx! And I just figured out something cooool! If you put the objects and skins under Drive:\Users\Username\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads\Objects\ and Drive:\Users\Username\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads\Skins correspondingly, the game will install the items itself as if they were just downloaded using download manager, provided that you already have Store Edition installed!!!
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2008 July 04, 11:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok. I'll look at the table and then perhaps I should make a new download with all the latest versions of the files in both sets so it's easier to find.

That is really great idea  Wink.

I'll really appreciate that. I'm lost in this thread...
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 July 04, 11:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that we can find the files in Drive:\Users\UserName\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads only after you have download the contents by Download Manager and before you run the game?
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 July 04, 12:16:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Allright, I Think I have collected all of the latest files in the object sets.
They are fixed by Havelock, BastDawn, Lord Darcy and myself.

Decoset: OUTDATED
Cubicset: OUTDATED

And the bookcase and TV updates by Richief ONLY IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME:
OUTDATED

If I have forgotten anyone, or any updates, please slap me.

I haven't kept track of the hairs and clothes so hopefully someone else collects them.

EDIT: the downloads now include Lord Darcy's recolorable bookcase and deco painting.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 07, 16:57:48 by Goggalor » Logged
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2008 July 04, 12:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Allright, I Think I have collected all of the latest files in the object sets. I haven't kept track of the hairs and clothes so hopefully someone else collects them.

Wonderfull Idea now everyone should better remove his/her Attachements also.
The Hair needs to be categorized also. No one would take a shower or sleep with a Tiara on his head. Most Hair should be in Everyday/Formal only.
Missing
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2008 July 04, 12:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if someone could do the elder version of the hair, it would be cool.
Maybe i'll try.

Oh and thanks to all the members who shared the downloads !
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2008 July 04, 12:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Allright, I Think I have collected all of the latest files in the object sets.
They are fixed by Havelock, BastDawn, Lord Darcy and myself.

Decoset: http://www.box.net/shared/zfuk94osg8
Cubicset: http://www.box.net/shared/q71zmebk08

And the bookcase and TV updates by Richief ONLY IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME:
http://www.box.net/shared/ld981ijkg8

If I have forgotten anyone, or any updates, please slap me.

I haven't kept track of the hairs and clothes so hopefully someone else collects them.

Goggalor have you inkluded the Deco and the Cubic Rug also.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 04, 15:45:21 by Havelock » Logged
Missing
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2008 July 04, 13:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a error when i try to create the elder version of the hair in BodyShop... Is there a way to do it with SimPE ?
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2008 July 04, 13:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone. Delurking here to post fixes to the deco and cubic sets.

Hopefully all of this is fixed now. Let me know if you find any problems with these files.

Okay, so I have problems to put anything in front of the deco-window and the deco-curtains. and the big deco-bed doesn't work in any color, just in the buy-mode, but not in the play-mode sorry :-(
but great work thanks a lot.

I tested the deco items in-game today and had no problems with placing items in front of the windows or curtains.
The bed, aside from being butt-ugly, worked fine as well.

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
Indoor Girl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 July 04, 14:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forgive me if I've missed this somewhere, but, are there any color options for the Cubic bookcase? I'm only seeing one color in-game, and the rest of the set has different variations and woodtones. Just thought I'd bring it up, incase something got blocked somewhere. I'm using Richeif's FT enabled bookcase and TV, if that helps any. Tha

It is just like that. See ?
http://thesims2store.ea.com/index.html?categoryId=10658&index=0

Yes, it is. Is that all Maxis made for it? I thought it might have had a variation.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 July 04, 15:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jase, the 3 Cleopatra dress showed up for me, but, instead of everyday like The Sims 2 store says, they only show up in formal.
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 July 04, 15:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goggalor have you inkluded the Deco and the Cubic Rug also.

Yeah, they're in there as well.

Quote from: msalwaysright
I tested the deco items in-game today and had no problems with placing items in front of the windows or curtains.
The bed, aside from being butt-ugly, worked fine as well.

Good about the bed. If you downloaded the set today in the post on this page then the curtain is the fixed version by havelock. If it's from an older set I suggest to re-download, I had varying test results myself with the older one I did.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 04, 15:32:28 by Goggalor » Logged
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 July 04, 15:29:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um... I'm wondering if there are the pre-modification versions of the hair styles since I really don't want them to bear the tacky custom asterisk icon. I bet there are also people who have installed Store Edition and can therefore have the original hair styles show up bearing the "Sims Store" icon in game.

Thx so much for sharing again!!!  Wink
Ailias
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2008 July 04, 15:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HI all! you won'dt believe but I looked thru the all thread over to find latest fixes.
Thank you for sharing the objects and fixing them.

I looked at all objects in da game and everything is great but
1.  Bookcase is not recolorable (cubic)
2. We have a cubic barstool but may be better having matching sitting chair for the desk? Why barstool without the matching bar or island? I will try to convert it to dining chair Smiley

take care
see you
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2008 July 04, 15:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um... I'm wondering if there are the pre-modification versions of the hair styles since I really don't want them to bear the tacky custom asterisk icon. I bet there are also people who have installed Store Edition and can therefore have the original hair styles show up bearing the "Sims Store" icon in game.

You have to alter the last bit of the Product string in propertyset from 0 to E if you have Freetime or D if you have the latest patch or the store Edition installed. Its impossible to make the Hair for every Game configuration therfore the asterisk. So everyone could use it.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 04, 15:57:15 by Havelock » Logged
Loki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2008 July 04, 15:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently the sims store didn't appreciate my temp files being full as when I emptied them last night and attempted downloading the stupid mariachi files again they worked, (I know it's so exciting to get moar fugly ensembles yah?) and as such here they are.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtjnx93ym1x
SimOtaku
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2008 July 04, 15:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jase, the 3 Cleopatra dress showed up for me, but, instead of everyday like The Sims 2 store says, they only show up in formal.

Is it possible that EA put them in wrong section of the store ?

Because they are really ornate like something someone might wear to formal event.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2008 July 04, 16:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently the sims store didn't appreciate my temp files being full as when I emptied them last night and attempted downloading the stupid mariachi files again they worked, (I know it's so exciting to get moar fugly ensembles yah?) and as such here they are.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtjnx93ym1x

Yay thx Loki have you tried the Cowboys also? But only if you not have to pay because we have the Recolors. BTW had you to pay for the mariachi clothings or recogniced the shop them as broken.

Is it possible that EA put them in wrong section of the store ?

Because they are really ornate like something someone might wear to formal event.

SimOtaku most Clothings are everyday/formal, only the Cleopatra are formal only.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 04, 16:14:59 by Havelock » Logged
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2008 July 04, 16:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to alter the last bit of the Product string in propertyset from 0 to E if you have Freetime or D if you have the latest patch or the store Edition installed. Its impossible to make the Hair for every Game configuration therfore the asterisk. So everyone could use it.

I understand there has to be a modified versions. But if I really need the original versions, who should I ask? Thx for helping...
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2008 July 04, 16:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am at work now. But if i am at Home i post a Version who needs the Patch/Shop Edition but has no asterisk.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2008 July 04, 16:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am at work now. But if i am at Home i post a Version who needs the Patch/Shop Edition but has no asterisk.

Thx a lot!!!!  Cheesy
Loki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2008 July 04, 16:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay thx Loki have you tried the Cowboys also? But only if you not have to pay because we have the Recolors. BTW had you to pay for the mariachi clothings or recogniced the shop them as broken.

Hmns.....no I've not checked-I'll look right now and see.I'd paid for the mariachi things -shrug- my daughter got some points and told me to spend them after she got a couple things she wanted  Wink Let me check the cowboy junk real fast.
Loki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2008 July 04, 17:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two of the cowboy outfits don't show up as empty packages-the other is just permanantly screwed up I guess cause I emptied my temp files before redownloading them just to be certain.

/kicks ea

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmnlzjzmvyy
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: 2008 July 04, 17:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forgive me if I've missed this somewhere, but, are there any color options for the Cubic bookcase? I'm only seeing one color in-game, and the rest of the set has different variations and woodtones. Just thought I'd bring it up, incase something got blocked somewhere. I'm using Richeif's FT enabled bookcase and TV, if that helps any.

I looked into Cubic Bookcase if there are any hidden textures, but no. EAxis typically disables recolor option for the objects with only 1 color (hence CEP).

I made it recolorable, based on the 7/4/2008 version of Goggalor's collection. Choose only one file, Pre-FT / FT version.

ETA: Attachment removed, now included in the collection.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 02, 05:15:32 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: 2008 July 04, 17:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's FT version of Cubic Bookcase, recolor enabled.

ETA: Attachment removed, now included in the collection.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 02, 05:15:54 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: