More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:33:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 495270 times)
empires
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #75 on: 2008 July 01, 19:10:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you this hair is perfict for a self sim of a friend I was going to make!
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 July 01, 19:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I dunno about you, but when I part my hair, you see a tiny line of scalp between two gentle rises of hair, not a raging torrent of Scalp River between the sheer cliffs of Hair Canyon.
*roffles* Nicely put and sadly apt. You did such a lovely job fixing that mess.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
MidnightVoyager
Exasperating Eyesore

INFP, AQ: 36. Fear.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 July 01, 19:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baa here. EA's fail fixed once again. They've been failing hard lately, too.

(On that note: Has anyone arred the IKEA preorder thingummies yet? With SFV down, I'm not sure where to check for them. Googling it's a nightmare.)
fatkitty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 July 01, 19:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok now that I have re-downloaded the clothes its all good. They managed to not get corrupted this time. There might be a bit of bloatware on them because EA bundled all the hair and clothes I purchased into one file so I went through and deleted the hair files (what I could recognize anyway) and I also changed the outfits to everyday and formal because the dresses really needed to be in formal as well. That means that the males vest outfit and dashiki are in formal wear too. Ah well more formal wear for the hippies! Enjoy Smiley

http://rapidshare.com/files/126385039/SC_Hair_Outfits.package.html

I can't open that with 7-zip nor can I double click it.  What the heck do I do with it?
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 July 01, 19:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baa here. EA's fail fixed once again. They've been failing hard lately, too.

(On that note: Has anyone arred the IKEA preorder thingummies yet? With SFV down, I'm not sure where to check for them. Googling it's a nightmare.)

Also, The SimsCave is the "new" SFV.

Edited for stupid typo.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 July 01, 20:11:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok now that I have re-downloaded the clothes its all good. They managed to not get corrupted this time. There might be a bit of bloatware on them because EA bundled all the hair and clothes I purchased into one file so I went through and deleted the hair files (what I could recognize anyway) and I also changed the outfits to everyday and formal because the dresses really needed to be in formal as well. That means that the males vest outfit and dashiki are in formal wear too. Ah well more formal wear for the hippies! Enjoy Smiley

I can't open that with 7-zip nor can I double click it.  What the heck do I do with it?

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Opens fine with WinRar. Or was that not what you were asking?

I sing along with elevator music.
lauriej
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 July 01, 20:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the file i downloaded is a package file so you dont need to do anything with it except put it in your download folder.  i just wonder if all of the clothes will show up in game.  i checked the file with clean installer and it lists about 10 different outfits.
fatkitty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 July 01, 20:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They aren't zipped or rared. Its just one file so uploaded as is, didn't see the need to zip.

Ok, so what do I do with it?
It's sitting on my desktop, now what?
Do I drag and drop into my downloads folder?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 July 01, 20:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoo! Are these all the outfits and hairs, or just the ones that were bizorken earlier?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
fatkitty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 July 01, 20:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fatkitty: yes its just a regular package file

Thank you.
MidnightVoyager
Exasperating Eyesore

INFP, AQ: 36. Fear.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 July 01, 20:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you muchly for the tip.

Oh man, now that I see what that hair used to look like... HP, I love you. Why do hair makers insist on leaving massive bits of scalp showing, anyway?
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 July 01, 20:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do hair makers insist on leaving massive bits of scalp showing, anyway?

Most don't. Only EA, Peggy, and Rose seem to feel this is necessary, as well as many other 'hate-ables.' *Sigh* This whole fiasco is amazing.
Night Racer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 July 01, 20:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i cant downlaod the object sets
it keeps taking me back to the downlaod file page after is says" you will be re directed in 15 secnds" and nothnig happens :S

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 July 01, 20:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have repaired the Deco Window and the Cubic Coffeetable for now. On the Window i fixed the big gap caused from the Wallmask and have renamed the Resources pointing to the Open Me Window. Additional i had to give it two new guids for the Diagonal Window. Cubic Coffeetable is now on tile. Other stuff will folow if done.

Edit: removed Attachement search for the latest one at the end of the tread.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 04, 12:36:47 by Havelock » Logged
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 July 01, 20:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fatkitty-- sorry to confuse you, I was looking at HP's hair download when I typed that. Glad you got it sorted out.

I sing along with elevator music.
Grania
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2008 July 01, 21:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TashaFaun, thanks so much for fixing the clothing borkedness!  Does this include the teen female exclusive clothing or male and female exclusives only?  I'm away from my Sims computer at the moment (so I can't boot up and check for myself) and just want to keep my "Want" list up-to-date.  Thanks again!
Grania
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 July 01, 22:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome - thanks!  $20 is a complete rip-off (especially considering all the problems it's caused you), so you've more than done your charitable giving!   Wink
Cimaronna
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 July 01, 22:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much guys for making these available! HP, nice to see you over here and another round of thanks for fixing that gawd-awful hair borkage!  Grin

INTJ - Intelligence is what you have available to use. Whether or not you are smart is determined by how well you use your intelligence.
devilsrope
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 July 01, 22:31:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I grabbed some simpoints and hope to have some crap to share shortly. I'll get some of the teen female and adult male stuff.
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 July 01, 23:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently Celebration Stuff hasn't sold well enough for them to port it over to Mac. Poor Prof has been pining over the Celebration stuff for ages, but they just won't port it over.

I'm beginning to be resigned to the fact that they aren't, in fact, going to release Celebration Stuff for Mac at all, maybe, and words cannot express my annoyance.  I would buy the darned thing legally if it were available.

But, Celebration Stuff isn't available in any form, arr-able or not, and as I said, I would reallllly like the cakes and the arches.  You know how many weddings I just threw?  SIX.  All with the same lame-ass cake. And I have several more to go.

PB

Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 July 01, 23:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have repaired the Deco Window and the Cubic Coffeetable for now. On the Window i fixed the big gap caused from the Wallmask and have renamed the Resources pointing to the Open Me Window. Additional i had to give it two new guids for the Diagonal Window. Cubic Coffeetable is now on tile. Other stuff will folow if done.

Wow! How quick, I thought it was going to last a week or two until some objects were repaired. Thanks a lot!
devilsrope
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 July 01, 23:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, 11 of 13 outfits I got are showing up. I think for some reason the other two were lost in translation. I don't see the LIFOs or anything in the skins package it created when I loaded the game. However, on the good side, I dl's these on a clean machine with only base game installed, and when I transferred the file to my main machine (all EP/SP -Freetime), everything less the 2 AWOL recols is showing up without messing in SimPE. The package is not compressorized. I guess I'll have to deal with customer support to get the other 2. They are the other recols of the men's hipster jacket outfit, so no one give EA monies for those.

Included:
1 color of the men's hipster jacket
men's yellow dashiki
men's black vest outfit (these to round out the sets)
3 teen female denim skirt with puff sleeve shirt
2 teen female pottery dress
2 teen female celtic cutie
Edit: forgot this one's there too - the French Foreign Legion adult female outfit

Link
« Last Edit: 2008 July 01, 23:54:52 by devilsrope » Logged
zoebme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2008 July 01, 23:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I just had to delurk to say how amazing you all are. All that stuff already available and fixed! Not having a US or Canadian credit card I couldn't even buy it if I wanted to. Not that I want to give them money for all these broken things. Anyway, thank you all very much!
lauriej
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 July 02, 00:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i would just like to say thank you to all of you who are sharing with the rest of us.
Surelyfunke
Bearded Bigamist
Querulous Quidnunc

Beard is yours for $2.50 at Rose Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 July 02, 00:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BAAAAAA! to BastDawn for helping out a useless SimPE noob here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: