More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:03:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 494906 times)
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #600 on: 2008 September 12, 18:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

more for places like Maty and Insim Cheesy)

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2008 September 13, 00:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aww..poor kittens

luckily, i wouldnt touch inteen with a ten foot clown pole Tongue
i see enough teenage mothers when i get on the bus, i do NOT want them in my game  Shocked

(and i never bothered to dl insim ether..i can make what i want in game happen with my fave hacks as it is...ffs lot debugger, the badge cheat item and Vincents SImModder.....with the potions from Parsim and the USSR surplus Loorolls from here....who needs a insim / inteen anyway Tongue)
SharonSims
Asinine Airhead

Blue Riceball

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2008 September 13, 19:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for bumping the thread but where can I find the Adult Male Suit from Beyond the Grave? its the zombie like suit from the store, does anyone knows something about it?  Huh
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2008 September 15, 05:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I ran out of money before I could snag the Your Not Welcome Door.

Oh, don't mention it, you got enough already. Smiley

The door and column don't work in Bins either (and I don't have an EA Store folder, I thought the 3rd patch for FreeTime created it?) and I *think* the big column, which does show up, overwrites the Simply Round Column from OFB. (Simply Round Column is gone, and the new one uses its catalog description)

My OFB two story column has been missing since I installed Free Time, so it may not necessarily be completely the fault of these spook objects that it is missing (though I find it interesting that it is using that catalog description... me thinks EAxis made a goober in Free Time to prepare for the TS2 Payshit site)

The door and column don't work in Bins either (and I don't have an EA Store folder, I thought the 3rd patch for FreeTime created it?) and I *think* the big column, which does show up, overwrites the Simply Round Column from OFB. (Simply Round Column is gone, and the new one uses its catalog description)

Hmm I don't have that problem.

I see it listed as "column of duplicate doom" in my game with the correct description. The "simply round column" still shows up in the columns section.

What EPs do you currently have installed? Just wondering to see if my theory is short of the mark.

Yea... I just checked. I have all EP and SP installed and even the nasty Store Edition... And my OfB mulitstory column is missing even before I install the Spooky Column.
Well, I am now starting to wonder how many more objects are missing with FreeTime!? Angry
Pandaah
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2008 September 15, 15:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I have FT and can see the Ofb column in game.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2008 September 15, 15:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes mostly because Numenor restored the broken Column with CEP.

18 MAY 2008 - CEP v.8.1 (Kitchen & Bath + more EXTRAS and additions)
New EXTRA released to restore the 2-story Concrete Column (OFB) wiped off by FreeTime.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2008 September 15, 17:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So do you have to have CEP to get the OfB column back?
Pandaah
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2008 September 15, 18:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^Havelock says YES
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2008 September 15, 18:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^Havelock says YES

Not really.... Or maybe I am wrong... Anyway, I made a test, cloning the OfB column: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bd1e0df125bd94deab1eab3e9fa335ca5ca6a50f8e59e1a3

Simply unzip the .package file to X:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins

At least this made my column show up again.

Well, besides, I've also checked the news and details list of CEP and found there's another missing item, the Garden Rock from Seasons.
Anyway, I guess the fix can also be obtained by downloading the CEP manual installation version and look under the Extra folder. Remember to follow the instruction for installation otherwise you will end up having the awkward custom asterisks with your objects.  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 September 15, 19:08:46 by siupang » Logged
titanicbrittanic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #609 on: 2008 September 15, 23:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^Havelock says YES
Anyway, I guess the fix can also be obtained by downloading the CEP manual installation version and look under the Extra folder. Remember to follow the instruction for installation otherwise you will end up having the awkward custom asterisks with your objects.  Grin

This folder seems to be empty according to my browser... anyone else experiencing problems? I would really love to have this lovely hunk of EAxis concrete back in my game if only for nostalgia's sake.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4674/columneg6.jpg

My OFB two story column has been missing since I installed Free Time, so it may not necessarily be completely the fault of these spook objects that it is missing (though I find it interesting that it is using that catalog description... me thinks EAxis made a goober in Free Time to prepare for the TS2 Payshit site)

Hmm I don't have that problem.

I see it listed as "column of duplicate doom" in my game with the correct description. The "simply round column" still shows up in the columns section.

What EPs do you currently have installed? Just wondering to see if my theory is short of the mark.

Yea... I just checked. I have all EP and SP installed and even the nasty Store Edition... And my OfB mulitstory column is missing even before I install the Spooky Column.
Well, I am now starting to wonder how many more objects are missing with FreeTime!? Angry

The 'misc' wall section is also missing, making pool walls hard to find unless you go through the seasons collection folder... but it was restored with AL

edited by the Moderator to remove excessive quoting, although it's still too much
« Last Edit: 2008 September 16, 01:29:49 by BastDawn » Logged
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2008 September 16, 14:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooops... sorry, my bad... i did it first Tongue
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2008 September 16, 21:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

siupang, I would try your file but mediafire says your folder is empty. Sad
I'll have to give Numenor's CEP file a try and see what happens.
BTW, on his CEP post he does mention that some rocks get overwritten by new ones in the game and that CEP should restore them. In my game I have two rocks in the catalogue and three that can be dug up.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2008 September 17, 05:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

siupang, I would try your file but mediafire says your folder is empty. Sad
I'll have to give Numenor's CEP file a try and see what happens.
BTW, on his CEP post he does mention that some rocks get overwritten by new ones in the game and that CEP should restore them. In my game I have two rocks in the catalogue and three that can be dug up.

Sorry about the empty folder... I'll look into that later and I will probably re-upload the file.

BTW, Numenor did mention the lost of the garen rocks. When you download the manual installation version, there is a folder called CEP documentation and you choose the pdf about extras and scroll down the slides and you will find a page about the missing or bugged objects.
Hellyes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2008 September 17, 13:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes mostly because Numenor restored the broken Column with CEP.

18 MAY 2008 - CEP v.8.1 (Kitchen & Bath + more EXTRAS and additions)
New EXTRA released to restore the 2-story Concrete Column (OFB) wiped off by FreeTime.

Just a heads up, if you have Apartment Life installed.  The problem with that version of CEP is that it isn't updated for Apartment Life yet.  While you might restore the column of OFB, this outdated version of CEP causes the recolors to of some objects disappear.
Pandaah
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2008 September 17, 19:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you mean me, I don't have AL installed yet.
Thalia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: 2008 September 19, 08:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone more awesome than me convert the adult female hairs for teenagers? Or does someone know where I can find those hairs for teenagers?
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2008 September 20, 22:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just thought I'd let you know that installing the CEP EXTRAs without actually having CEP still works. The only file I put into my game was the one intended to fix the OfB column and it did.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: 2008 September 22, 02:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

has the toddlar mummy head ever been fixed?

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
tabbs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: 2008 September 25, 21:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok so I have created a Store File in the programs files area (previous address from another post- just can't remember where exactly)
And then I put the files in both the downloads area and that other folder...

At first I had some of the hair show up but now just 2 of the hairs show up and none of the other stuff shows up in BodyShop.

I downloaded the files from the main page here & also the files from the other thread... I'm not sure what to do from here to get everything to show up.

I have most of the ep's except Holiday & Ikea...
I have looked through several pages to find the answer but couldn't find the info & the info I did come across I've tried.

So could we edit the first post in this thread or in the new thread to address this issue & how can I fix this??

Also thank you for making these files available.

-Note: I do not have the EA Store installer so should I install it & does it have SecuRom on it?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2008 September 25, 21:38:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't install it. It does have SecuROM.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
ldyvamp
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 2008 October 01, 14:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep seeing that the clothing, hair and collection files are uploaded here from the TS2 Store but, where are the rest of the items at? Like everything in home decor & home improvement? I don't have some of the expansions or stuff packs and would like to download certain items from those expansions for my game.
Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2008 October 01, 16:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep seeing that the clothing, hair and collection files are uploaded here from the TS2 Store but, where are the rest of the items at? Like everything in home decor & home improvement? I don't have some of the expansions or stuff packs and would like to download certain items from those expansions for my game.

Check out this thread for stuff from various EPs and SPs:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12499.0.html

I don't think this level of hostility is necessary
ldyvamp
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2008 October 02, 11:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But, I don't have a mac...I'm a pc...Does it matter?
nahte
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2008 October 08, 05:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see Deco and Cubic objects in my game except Deco beds. Neither dining chairs nor BG dining chairs. Neither spooky objetcs. Why?

I have installed: Uni, NL, OFB, FF, GL and Pets.

I don't have Store Edition installed.

Any idea?
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2008 October 08, 21:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most objects, clothes and hair have been fixed to require just the base game.  HOWEVER, some objects rely on later game code.  This is why the legit store uses an installer.  It attempts to upgrade your game engine so it can use the new object you bought, even if you didn't get the full EP on which it depends. 

It is quite impossible for the generous people, who gave their money and their time to get these objects, to also go and test the EP/SP requirements for every single fucking chair, dress, window, etc.  If you would like to volunteer your time for this effort, please do, otherwise STFU.

Maybe this needs to go in the lead post, because it's just so goddamned tiring to read every noob come along and whine...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: