More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 14:13:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Stuff
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Stuff  (Read 495181 times)
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

Life's to short not to Laugh!!

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Stuff
« Reply #500 on: 2008 September 04, 04:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the List on the Previous Page Updated.  I would be willing to grab a few items, I just don't want to purchase doubles.

Thanx
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: 2008 September 04, 05:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the List on the Previous Page Updated.  I would be willing to grab a few items, I just don't want to purchase doubles.

Thanx

i believe it current

the toddlers, childrens zombie hair, mummy hair, mummy outfit are or can be made to be uni-gender   so if you get those you only need get one gender

even the adult Pumpking Heads are for both genders so you only have buy them once not for both male an female
« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 06:40:21 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 2008 September 04, 05:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pokes head in* No one has gotten that frankenstein hair yet *nudge nudge* (at least I don't think they have).

Hobbitgirl list is up to date yes.

TashaFaun no we dont have the frankenstein hair.  Cheesy
Witchboy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: 2008 September 04, 05:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You everyone for getting the new store stuff out for everyone Smiley I have 1 question. Inside the TS2StoreSpookyClothes(LordNight&BrideNight).rar file there is a package named SCSkins.package. Is this from the original clothing that was released awhile back? Or is this a new file with new clothing in it?

Thank You Smiley

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2008 September 04, 07:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witchboy, it belongs just to the Spooky clothes in that rar file.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: 2008 September 04, 07:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You everyone for getting the new store stuff out for everyone Smiley I have 1 question. Inside the TS2StoreSpookyClothes(LordNight&BrideNight).rar file there is a package named SCSkins.package. Is this from the original clothing that was released awhile back? Or is this a new file with new clothing in it?

Thank You Smiley

i'd say it was clothes from the last update an if you have those clothes delete the file..............

Witchboy, it belongs just to the Spooky clothes in that rar file.

why you say it belongs just to the Spooky clothes?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2008 September 04, 08:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That rar file is the one I uploaded and that SCSkins.package came with those clothes.  I just kept it together because I thought the SCSkins.package was needed.

Edit:  I took out the SCSkins.package out of the rar file since I'm guessing it actually wasn't needed in there.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 09:10:47 by jaldeer » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: 2008 September 04, 08:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well i deleted SCSkins.package an the clothes still work an show up in my game?  Huh 

GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2008 September 04, 11:12:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Normally, my Goofoo skills are half-way decent, but i've not been able to find the answer to this question. 
   Has anyone fixed the Cubic Bookcase to enable AL skills yet?  (aka - Fire Safety, Physiology, etc)?  Those skills are showing in my regular bookcases, but of course, EAxis failed to enable them for their own custom ones.
   If someone has fixed them, then i will gladly submit to P&L and multiple pokings with sharp, pointy sticks.  (As long as i'm directed to where they are).  Smiley

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: 2008 September 04, 11:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone fixed the Cubic Bookcase to enable AL skills yet?  (aka - Fire Safety, Physiology, etc)?  Those skills are showing in my regular bookcases, but of course, EAxis failed to enable them for their own custom ones.
If someone has fixed them, then i will gladly submit to P&L and multiple pokings with sharp, pointy sticks.  (As long as i'm directed to where they are).  Smiley
I already fixed Cubic bookcase to be compatible with FT. Once updated to FT, it should remain compatible with AL as well. It's included in the collection from the first post.

GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2008 September 04, 13:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I already fixed Cubic bookcase to be compatible with FT. Once updated to FT, it should remain compatible with AL as well. It's included in the collection from the first post.

<<< Presents himself for pointing and laughing and poking with sharp sticks.   And here i thought i updated every time i saw fixes posted.  Re downloaded and replaced (even tho all files were showing the same size), it works now.  The only reason i can think of for my not having the most up-to date fix is i don't have FT, tho i have no recollection of making a conscience decision not to download.   GayJohnScarritt is thoroughly chastised and humbled, my thanks Lord Darcy.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2008 September 04, 13:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK here is the Female Child Zombie hair

cfhairzombie.package
http://www.mediafire.com/?x4wuwphzwpg

Here is the Zombie Toddler hair. It appears EAxis has already enabled this for both male and female already. Shocker.

puhairzombie.package
http://www.mediafire.com/?7oadglmwmwh

I didn't bother to compress them (more like forgot  Grin) so all you need to do is put them in your downloads folder. 

I would have enabled the cfhairzombie for males, but I don't know how, sorry. 
GossipGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2008 September 04, 16:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cerridwen for the zombie hair!!!

ZDiablo, thanks, I downloaded the link you gave me, I'll see if it works.

knightguy, I have all stuff packs and EPs.
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2008 September 04, 16:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going to grab the Frankenstein Hair now
Tokono
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2008 September 04, 16:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know why downloading the initial TS2 StStuff set takes so long? I stooped it beause it was supposed to take 2 hours... Cry
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2008 September 04, 16:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploading the Male and Female Frankie Hair Now
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2008 September 04, 16:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=99b60cabcd8fb0c2d2db6fb9a8902bda

Please let me know if these work or if you have trouble downloading them.

knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: 2008 September 04, 16:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know why downloading the initial TS2 StStuff set takes so long? I stooped it beause it was supposed to take 2 hours... Cry

proably because the sims store edition has to dl a 350 mb file first

OK here is the Female Child Zombie hair

cfhairzombie.package
http://www.mediafire.com/?x4wuwphzwpg

I would have enabled the cfhairzombie for males, but I don't know how, sorry. 

you have change the gender in property sets to 3  (1 female, 2 male, 3 both)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gap5j2c0t9c i left the filename the same

Havelock would it be safe to clean all the gray hair references from the children an toddler hairs?

Uploading the Male and Female Frankie Hair Now

Thanks Smiley

the Frankie hairs are already enabled for elders maxis must be finally learning

an hobbitgrl the link you want share is http://www.mediafire.com/?insglhlocrl
« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 19:27:36 by knightguy » Logged

GossipGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2008 September 04, 16:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded ZDiablo's Spooky set and it now works, they appeared in my game! Thanks a lot Smiley

Thanks to all of those bringing those exclusives to us, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't want to pay any more for this crap!
Tokono
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2008 September 04, 16:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnt mean the store edition  but the download provided here at the first page.
It takes hours, though the download only consists of 30 mb...
Is there anything I can do?
hobbitgrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2008 September 04, 17:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if the hair is available for Elders I haven't even beenin game yet.  Sorry
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: 2008 September 04, 17:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnt mean the store edition  but the download provided here at the first page.

you on dial-up or some form high speed internet?

Tokono
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2008 September 04, 17:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you on dial-up or some form high speed internet?

Well, my internet connection is terrible... Sad
Is there anyway to improve it?
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2008 September 04, 18:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all the store stuff!!  Without you guys the closest I'd probably ever get is window shopping on the EA website.

I am having mixed results with the downloads.  Everything in the first set shows up in my game but the two recent chairs and good deal of the spooky stuff doesn't.  The showing spooky items are the multi-story window, pig gargoyle, street lamp, and wall lamp.

I downloaded the spooky items from the link provided by ZDiablo and the chairs from Richief on page 21.  I am on a Mac so don't have any software from the store on my machine, have all the expansions through Bon Voyage but no stuff packs, and have re-downloaded the files just to be sure.

Thats because we made the first patch of stuff base game compatible. But there is a problem most store stuff has Code from pets ep or higher so this would not work proper in a game without pets. The pig gargoyle calls a Seasons Bhav as an exemple he would error if in a game with no seasons code.

The stuff provided by ZDiablo is flagged Basegame should be visible. The chairs from Richief ar flagged store edition so the would not show up.

Havelock would it be safe to clean all the gray hair references from the children an toddler hairs?

Better left them in for now maybe somone more awesome than us could recover them as Custom Color.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 18:59:42 by Havelock » Logged
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: 2008 September 04, 19:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the reply Havelock, really appreciate it.  Didn't know that the new items exclusive only to the online store would require certain expansions in order to show up.

It's not really quite like that.  If you install anything from the Store, it makes what is essentially a Store Stuff pack on your computer, which updates your game code to the Pets engine.  If you bypass the Store installation and the resulting issues, then you don't get the game code upgrade and can't use most of the objects in a pre-Pets game.  On my other computer I only have expansions through OFB, and I can only use the Store objects found in Body Shop, surfaces, and decorative.  i could probably use the other things if I installed the free objects from the Store, but I'm not going to infest my computer with the other stuff it comes with.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: