More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 02:33:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  NTLDR is missing press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to restart
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NTLDR is missing press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to restart  (Read 18317 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: NTLDR is missing press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to restart
« Reply #25 on: 2008 June 17, 18:39:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't know your license key for XP? Torrenting a copy wouldn't be illegal, it all has to do with the license. Hell you can use one OS disk to install to multiple pcs legally if you have a license for each.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

ISFP - now more Introverted than Pescado!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 June 17, 22:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*rolls eyes* God Jess, just tell Steve to buy her a new computer so you can have hers!

Don't you worry about that, I'm the in process of scoring her laptop. Sarah desided she wants a Mac, so for all I know Steve could buy her a Mac for her birthday and my parents will buy her a Macbook for Uni.

You don't know your license key for XP? Torrenting a copy wouldn't be illegal, it all has to do with the license. Hell you can use one OS disk to install to multiple pcs legally if you have a license for each.

Nope. I have no idea how we got XP on the Shitbox without getting the disks. I'd rather have Vista over XP though Tongue $200 doesn't mean much to my folks.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 June 18, 15:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't matter how you got it.  If you got a serial (which you do, one way or another if you had it installed) you have rights.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 June 18, 17:32:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BUT VISTA IS CRAP!

If you bought a pre-built pc, that came with XP installed already, then the license number for XP should be on a sticker or something somewhere on the tower.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2008 June 18, 17:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEVER trash your discs. I still have a copy of win98 floating around my room somewhere.

They do still sell winxp in the store. It'll be cheaper and more reliable. ;P

Friends don't let friends buy VISTA.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 June 18, 18:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEVER trash your discs. I still have a copy of win98 floating around my room somewhere.
I didn't trash my discs, mine never came with the discs. I think my family may have lost my 95 discs somewhere.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 June 18, 19:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Arrrr!  Dammit!  Arrrr!

If you had XP loaded and can't find your CD key/serial number thingy, you can still simply replace XP via a torrented copy.  It's stable (more or less), it works.  It does not eat all your RAMZ before you even get logged on.  This is a good thing if you want any RAMZ left for the game.

If someone (sister) asks you, you say you just reloaded from a downloaded backup using the old license.

Tribulatio proxima est
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 June 19, 10:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, the arrrtificial copy doesn't need to be activated after installation, or when you change hardware.

As always, take heed while you obtain your copy from the internet, or it may become tarrrnished.

Always read the comments at the pirate cove, to make sure it doesn't do anything untoward.

Don't forget that underhanded totalitarian régimes condemn this kind of activity, therefore you must keep your activities away from prying eyes. This can be accomplished if you use an IP filter, like peer guardian.
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

ISFP - now more Introverted than Pescado!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 June 21, 02:58:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't matter anyway, we're getting a computer custom built which we'll have sometime next week. We had no choice but to get Vista. I've used Vista before and it's not THAT bad...

Also it turns out my old PC had SecuROM on it, and my CD drive stopped working. So it's win/win in my eyes.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: