More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:25:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Quintuplets?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Quintuplets?  (Read 12509 times)
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Quintuplets?
« on: 2008 June 13, 14:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have heard that there is a way for sims to have Quintuplets or more.  How does it happen?

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: Quintuplets?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 13, 14:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, there is a hack for triplets and quads at Simbology here. I don't know about quintuplets.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 13, 14:49:01 by Tsarina » Logged

INEPT INTP
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 13, 15:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a multiple birth bug. It was fairly common in base game, but is not nearly so now. I last had it happen with a Seasons game, but it just gave me twins. Basically, the sim's birth controller-thing loops.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 June 13, 19:38:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this mean that the game repeats the same birth (the same baby) every time, or are they different?
I'm trying to figure out if this was what gave me Quintuplets in-game, or if it's something else.

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 June 13, 21:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quintuplets? Really? Tongue

Dive in!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 June 14, 00:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this mean that the game repeats the same birth (the same baby) every time, or are they different?
I'm trying to figure out if this was what gave me Quintuplets in-game, or if it's something else.
It repeats the same birth as in the quantity of each birth is the same as the first. However, it does roll all the genetic and sex stuff again. With mine, I got two births but both were girls. One story I saw on the exchange, they had 12 births: boys, girls, all possibly genetic splices.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 June 15, 03:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks.  That's what happened to me then.  I got three boys, two girls.  I've got a pair of identicals (well, as close as you can get to that in TS2) in there, too. Smiley

awrevell
Blathering Buffoon

Old School Charm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 June 15, 03:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the mother in the fetching thigh-high boots, chatting with the bewildered father. Can you believe she's already rolled up a want to woohoo again?! Silly woman.

I about died laughing when I read that...  Is this the first time she has displayed masochistic tendancies?

C++ is designed to allow you to express ideas, but if you don't have ideas, or don't have any clue about how to express them, C++ doesn't offer much help.  - Bjarne Stroustrup
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: